Spoiler Discussion

Jan

5 hours ago, SAF said:

Random spoiler-y question: 

Hide contents

Is it possible to skip the bad ending choices by proceeding through the MC's Nightmare Realm as if the bad ending prompts never happened in the first place?

youre given an option to decline even when they ask you so yes

its technically possible

i mean it would be cool if we only have access to them i think they are not going replace zoroark because its melia more relatable mon after togekiss.i just had idea why clear mentioned she killed her but we found she was alive since i didnt see anyone mention this i think they actually killed her first and tried uploading her to the engine but for some unknown reason for them she didnt died as we know for some reason crescent is our co-host interceptor so it might be possible she isnt exactly a interceptor but some privelges like them like having two-three extra lives since we only one more life its more plausible explanation for her to be alive even after she was killed the first so those two realised killing her is difficult so shove her in that thing while she was unconsious the second time after she showed as crescent tells player. then she wasnt techinacally lying or her first counter after valor incident was when she was killed and then was placed in confinement but due to being like us just revived inside the pod

its just a theory though

Wellll now you that you talk about it. It doesn't make any sense. Her Mask is like Steel or whatever. I know her mask doesn't

has an eye section.I know this because when i battled her at blacksteeple castle ( and i beated the hell out of her). Sooo yeah there are only two explanations which are

1. She has some power to see through it

2. She forgot to add an eye section to her mask when she was making it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Z.. said:

So why did Clear impersonating Cresent made Nim believe we were the only ones to help save her and no one else, seems kinda weird to me.

You remember what happened in Where love lies and on top of the pyramid, right?

Just now, Z.. said:

Uh nope

Clear is a master of illusion thanks to her Beheeyem. In the same way she controlled and ruined Kenneth's life and forced us to fight our friends on top of a Pyramid, the same way she showed us that our MC was the only one on top of the volcano saving her and others werent even there.

2 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Clear is a master of illusion thanks to her Beheeyem. In the same way she controlled and ruined Kenneth's life and forced us to fight our friends on top of a Pyramid, the same way she showed us that our MC was the only one on top of the volcano saving her and others werent even there.

Ok but my question was why did Clear make it so that Nim only saw us saving her and why not make it look like all her friends including us abandoned her. 

1 minute ago, Z.. said:

Ok but my question was why did Clear make it so that Nim only saw us saving her and why not make it look like all her friends including us abandoned her. 

Unknown. It could be a writing oversight or part of a plan involving Nim and MC, since surf duo know she is Storm-9. 

My guess is for believability she needed that SOMEONE was there to save her, otherwise her story wouldnt make sense if Crescent just went and save Nim for no reason. 

• Upvote 1

gonna go out of a limb here and say

more than likely the original plan for the story WAS that it was the real crescent who showed her the visions

but jan changed it for whatever reason

my proof for this lies in the fact that

crescent was with us up till the villa, and from the way it looks not much time could have passed from the villa to the nim scene, 

unless crescent was replaced that quickly, which i doubt

may be while she teleported the adam and the gang to the crashsite we were in the top off valor then after the incident she went to help  adamand the gang  from the duo it might be possible the person we saw after the party was not the crescent we know.maybe my theory is wrong but it is a good theory though

4 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

may be while she teleported the adam and the gang to the crashsite we were in the top off valor then after the incident she went to help  adamand the gang  from the duo it might be possible the person we saw after the party was not the crescent we know.maybe my theory is wrong but it is a good theory though

Spoiler

I think the Crescent at the party is Clear in disguise. Clear apparently killed Crescent on Route 7; she says so on top of the pyramid and it's implied later on in the game while exploring the blue obelisk. 

Edited by Nocturne93

27 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

I think the Crescent at the party is Clear in disguise. Clear apparently killed Crescent on Route 7; she says so on top of the pyramid and it's implied later on in the game while exploring the blue obelisk. 

And then there's 

Spoiler

Saki's Nightmare Realm. It's later proven by chapter 15's aftermath.

I wish we could make inline spoilers in the forums...

she is really good in imitating others we saw how she acted just like aelita .we can see how she appear in the secret room before ligo engine (dont know the name properly.sorry) to trick us and stall time by using sec.she just acted the same way as aelita who actually is annoyed by sec.we can see aelita is just much more calmer than since .i figured the imposter cutscene when she acted just like the old aelita and the delpha 

3 hours ago, Nocturne93 said:

this is what i meant before thank u for explaining😄.

i think it is possibly true but its just a theory may be cosmia resurrected nim as crescent and caused the mayhem 

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

hey so i have been playing a new pokemon rejuvenation run then i noticed that stormchasers have more than just melia karrina ,kanon,irvin, who are the other trainers who have been in stormchasers

Only other one we know is Rhodea, as well as Crescent being a former member. 

34 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Only other one we know is Rhodea, as well as Crescent being a former member. 

Well, that is if you only count non-NPC characters

There are some other reqruits mentioned (which can be also non-NPCs, but may as well just be NPCs) and basically all NPCs in town react to you joining, so it's a safe bet to say that they're stormchasers too