Spoiler Discussion

Jan

5 minutes ago, alisekoroleva said:

Well, that is if you only count non-NPC characters

There are some other reqruits mentioned (which can be also non-NPCs, but may as well just be NPCs) and basically all NPCs in town react to you joining, so it's a safe bet to say that they're stormchasers too

Sure, but im fairly certain the question was about agents, town NPCs can as well just be affiliated with a group. 

On 11/1/2021 at 5:50 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

yeah it might be possible for us to see some more characters but it just a dream what kind future quest do you think we will get for the main characters and the other quests .i think venam gonna have a meeting with her dad .may be a amber quest 

I think we'll take a route in a quest where we have to "awake" Adrest and maybe the MCs merged into the "choosen MC", so awakening him/her/them once more to achieve control of the "other 50% of Interceptor's power" (Form and Intercept-Z. This one can't be used after PM's events). After this, maybe something with Crescent: we know that she never "talked to Nim/Lorna" and she's still incredibly possessive towards the MC. We have to figure out what she will do.

Edited by S7rife

for some reason i kinda like crescent's character but also think she over reactive but my question is will  we able to use the power by overselves than only usable during cut scenes .interceptium z is a great weapon because wwe use to break two shields of the rift or boss mon which is a problem during battle 

So again, i replay the game, and i found this in the battle with Madame X.
Her Yveltal is holding a Soul Stone.

A lot of us have this theory of Yveltal somehow being Vitus, but now i have a different view on it. Vitus's soul might be trapped in this Soul Stone, and that's the thing Madame X tries to destroy. Or maybe she trapped his soul inside of Yveltal ? That would explain why she wants to kill Yveltal.

6 hours ago, Eixenr said:

So again, i replay the game, and i found this in the battle with Madame X.
Her Yveltal is holding a Soul Stone.

A lot of us have this theory of Yveltal somehow being Vitus, but now i have a different view on it. Vitus's soul might be trapped in this Soul Stone, and that's the thing Madame X tries to destroy. Or maybe she trapped his soul inside of Yveltal ? That would explain why she wants to kill Yveltal.

4 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

may be its possible then why does she uses yvetal

I think she's talking about the Ruined future. If Melanie has Yveltal, Madame X knows what the mon is hiding. If X's Yveltal has a Soul Stone, maybe it can be Vitus's soul trapped there and Yveltal is like the body. Having Vitus under control meanwhile in the Ruined Future, Vitus is not under her control, so she wanted to kill Melanie's Yveltal. If I'm not wrong, oblivously.

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

oh so vitus could be the yvetal or was the soul of yvetal or in the soul stone,but why does it obey madamex is she wants to destroy it

For that I don't know, Madame X is still a mysterious character and why she appeared in the prologue.

yeah she is mystery first hand she appears and kills the mc mother then acts to save the inhabitance of kugearen as if she was good guy.in the doom future acts as a respectable person .but in the eclypsia acts like anti hero with too asshole lackeys who want the pyramid and jewel of life falling on the wrong hands 

edit :when i was replaying the game the clasified info quest anabel says they will need our help again maybe we will have a quest related to that in 13.5

Infernal field is basically the fire type equivalent of the frozen dimensional field, only accessible through precipice blades on a dimensional field.

Notable stuff is fire moves super effective-ing ghost, rock/ground/steel dealing extra fire damage, fairy and water power halved and immediately ending both rain and hail and a bunch of other stuff, refer to the txt file in game for the full rundown.

Edited by ikaro72

2 hours ago, Yahiro said:

Actually is there any confirmation that Madame X does work with Clear/Kieren? I know we saw her with them at Eclypsia pyramid but that could be another illusion used by Clear to trick us into thinking they are with Team Xen.

Not possible. If it was an illusion, Sakitron would yeet herself from the pyramid. There was nothing on that spot afterwards, and no pokemon would be able to handle Sakitron charge like that. That was Madame X 100%. 

• Upvote 1

nah everything is the same

things prob wont differ until like very late into the game

like the last strech, maybe after u defeat the elite 8

also i wonder

so in the sherdian wetlands xen hideout

theres a dive spot

and when u come out of it

you enter a room with a diary, and a shadow amamura

who does the diary belong to

and why is there a cacoon there

my guess is it belongs to natasia and shes planning something since she talks about how yveltal who is indriad can see everything

Nastasia's case is very interesting.

She doesn't really seem to fear Madame X, even though she states "we're all dead if she discovers that" during the pyramid mission, she still does it. And it's not her only unauthorized mission, because from what i understand at Blacksteeple, the boat attack wasn't ordered by Madame X either.

Nastasia specifically wanted to get Nancy to use the machine in the castle, saying "you both come from the same factory" (something like that). Was her goal to enter the other part of Blacksteeple ?

What do you think Nastasia's plan is ? Because i'm certain she has her own agenda.

• 2 weeks later...

what does it mean sorry im not knowledgeble about it was he a female then became male do you guys know anything about the stairs in alexandra's house sashila.one more thing may be storm  gonna have multiple forms and we will fiight a part of storm -9 in the past due to it was shown in the events in damien and alexandra fighting storm-9