Spoiler Discussion

Jan

On 11/29/2021 at 5:15 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

hello is there something under akuwa town which is blocked by cones

It's probably related to the project with the drill. There's a large building on the east side of town where you can learn more about it. 

On 12/1/2021 at 3:18 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

but there is no way to enter. one more qns is alice the realname of alice

Still no way to enter it, probably a sidequest coming in later updates.
And as far as we know, yeah, Alice and Allen are their real name (and Erin is Erienna).

On 12/4/2021 at 4:16 AM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

but in the library 3 quest we meet aloce she was about say someother name and said you can just call me alice or was i wrong(may be im wrong

Ah yes, when she says her name is [Kricketune's cry].
I think it either is for humor porposes or maybe some kind of brainwash from her father.

Spoiler

But in Erin's flashback in diamond route, we clearly see Vitus and Anathea talking about their children and calling them Maria/Alice/Allen/Eriena. So...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a neat coincidence that the best way to beat Intense Yveltal without resorting to Cursed Body is by using Parting Shot Pangoro, which has significant narrative resonance with the story Anathea tells Maria in the prologue.

Also, what's up with that story, anyway? There's a Zorua puzzle in the Garufa ruins, and Melia uses a Zoroark (maybe just because she was disguised as Emma?), but my boy Pangoro just gets a sidequest before the second gym? Maybe the Pokemon are metaphors for something?

• 3 months later...

just did the obelisk

and the fuckers just expect me to explain everything?

I was just told that my mum is a box, and they want to interrogate me?

fuck no, fuck them, I'm going into a corner to hold my mum-box and cry, fuck you very much

I love my mum-box more than any of these broken half-mad imbeciles

These people can go and fuck themselves

I'm gonna hug my mum-box

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

On 3/28/2022 at 4:03 AM, Risakisa said:

just did the obelisk

and the fuckers just expect me to explain everything?

I was just told that my mum is a box, and they want to interrogate me?

fuck no, fuck them, I'm going into a corner to hold my mum-box and cry, fuck you very much

I love my mum-box more than any of these broken half-mad imbeciles

These people can go and fuck themselves

I'm gonna hug my mum-box

MC' s breakdown will be like:

"Wait a second...I died 3 times, saved the world countless times by beating a terrorist organization capable of destroying the world and creatures who're acting like gods, travelled between present and past like it's a normal thing, resolved teenagers' problems, cheated death again and again, learned that my mother is not real and I am probably a part of god or I am a semi-god myself, learned that I am here to protect the world and you don't trust me? Well, this is bull*** ! My mum-box and I are leaving!"

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Ok correct me if I'm wrong but I remember someone here said this game will be up to v16 which is fair enough

But also heard that Madame x identity and stuff won't be resolved until then?

So we gonna get another reborn situation where we don't deal with the endgame boss until actual end of the post game or something

Correct me if I'm wrong but it'll be pretty anti climatic tbh if reju goes the same route

News to me. Wouldn't be surprised though (even though I haven't played reborn). We still have an entire 4th island that hasn't been shown yet, the Artrica Region. So if plot things, postgame or not, it may happen there. And remember, the plan for V14 so far is to be a 3 parter or something.

So whoever said that I would take with a grain of salt until further information or the next time the devs open up a QnA.