Spoiler Discussion

Jan

1 minute ago, 321_King_123 said:

Oh...! I see... well, sorry to ask, but how do i install a patch and put it in the game? Sorry.. I tried to read it before and didnt understand how to do it

extract the patch 
copy the contents of the extracted folder (there should be a few folders in the newly extracted patch folder)
paste it into your game folder (the one with the game.exe)
when asked if you want to replace files, say yes

7 minutes ago, crulla said:

extract the patch 
copy the contents of the extracted folder (there should be a few folders in the newly extracted patch folder)
paste it into your game folder (the one with the game.exe)
when asked if you want to replace files, say yes

Thank you so much! *-* 

On 6/27/2021 at 4:47 AM, BRS swag said:

True, that scenario gives a possibility that madame x was not under vitus's control. But, that still doesn't explain her shadow pokemon project and her ruthlessness to her subordinates. Maybe she's a Melia from an alternate timeline? Like Melanie? Makes sense why she'd want to make Melia's light her own and has been trying to get her from episode 1. Melia and Madame X haven't come very close except in Blacksteeple where she was paralyzed by the turrets, the alternate timeline, where she has a certain dignity to not mess up with alternate timelines like we did and the eclysia pyramid where she destroyed us but didn't touch Melia because it's not yet time for her to do so and overlap with her. Although, the last one makes little sense only. By now, time would have tried to erase two similar individuals, no idea why that didn't happen. 

In V13, it is now changed, with Emma being a strange psychic "cloak?" and Melia is finally shown in the Blacksteeple Pinnacle

I just thought it would be fun to voice some of the questions and theories that have been bouncing around in my head, now that v13 has been out for a hot minute <3

Spoiler

So chapter 13 really delivered in terms of answering questions!! Here are some of my updated theories :)

• Okay, so I don't know if the whole world has already realized this and if I'm the last one to come to this conclusion please forgive me, but Melia has got to be some sort of fusion of Melanie and Maria. [Mel + ia]. This is why Melia was able to overlap Melanie, and it is also why Melanie now literally lives in her head rent free (as we now know that this is not a typical reaction to the overlapping process, and therefore there must be a deeper connection). The process of the fusion that yielded Melia is still foggy to me, but it could be similar to what happened between Anju and Vitus to create Angie.
  • The next question that comes to mind--just who is Melanie? The name Melanie means "blackness", which makes me think of the dark prophecy. It also makes me think of the description of Anathea (with dark hair) from Hiyoshi Hospital Records. We now know that Anathea had dark hair before she was treated with the Archetype, so perhaps Melanie was a child she bore before or after her time with Vitus, making Melanie a half sibling to Erin, Allen, and Alice. Still, in the alternate universe (unless this has been changed since v12), Melanie had the signature blonde hair of the other four Archetype kids. Perhaps Melanie was the child of someone who desperately wanted power, and they treated her with the Archetype, only to learn that she has Genesis Syndrome, and to try and fix this she was fused with Maria, a literal child born from the Archetype? Or, the books did say it was possible for the alterations to physical appearance caused by the Archetype to last even after its removal, so maybe this entire discourse was for nothing? Ugh this part is still really confusing. Like what if there were two beings created when Melanie and Maria merged? Each one with a half of a part of each (if that makes any decipherable sense at all. like it created two beings who both have their own unique 50% of Melanie and 50% of Maria.). It is also quite possible that Melanie could be Madame X's daughter, or Madame X herself. 
  • Madame X's identity is still unknown, however she has now been ruled out from being Hazuki.
    • The obvious choice is either Maria, Melanie, or an alternate universe Melia, which is supported by Madame X's full-body armor and extensive knowledge of overlapping and physical touch. It is also supported by the fact that both Madame X and Melanie have an Yveltal, and you could consider Anathea to have sacrificed herself to save Maria. I think an interesting twist would be that Madame X is a version of Melia without the Archetype. She could be either hailing from an alternate reality where hers is removed, or her being Melia's evil twin as discussed in my theory directly above. This provides a motive for Madame X being so desperate to get ahold of Melia's "power" (aka the Archetype).
    • Another likely candidate is Anathea. We know Madame X has dark hair after part of her armor was damaged in v12, and that Anathea also has naturally dark hair when uninfluenced by the Archetype. We also know that Anathea could still be out there somewhere, since her patient records were discovered in Hiyoshi Hospital. She was described as having dark hair and a scar shaped like a key on the back of her neck. It's possible the Archetype was forcefully removed from her (possibly by Vitus). Maybe she's trying to kidnap Melia in order to get it back. This also provides a motive for the Archetype.
    • Erin. I know some people were theorizing this even before v13, and to be honest I didn't think it made much sense. Like why would she betray everyone like this? But then v13 had Erin remember saying "Maria... Please, no matter what happens. Don’t you dare lose hope. Don’t lose who you are, and don’t you dare forget what’s about to happen... Do you understand? Don’t lose hope, Maria!", which is word for word what Madame X says to Maria in the prologue. They are also the words that Marianette remembers, leading her to regaining all of her memories, so I suppose we could also argue that Marianette could be Madame X too. Still, Erin and Madame X do seem to have similarly overanalytical personalities and a brilliant mind.
    • Another option is Nymiera. While I have another, different theory about where Nymiera is, this cannot be ruled out as a possibility, since Nymiera has yet to have officially shown herself in the present time. She has the same hair color as Madame X. 
    • A Pokemon. This one's a stretch, but there's a lot of references to Madame X being "unhuman". This same thing does have precedent; it happened before when a Bisharp was revealed to have been the "cloaked man" who murdered Taelia and Nora. She could be a Zoroark's illusion or something, idk the logistics make this theory sketchier.
    • Nora. This theory makes me want to cry, but it is possible. We know that Nora is important for some reason, as her name was highlighted in gold. We also know that Nora's mother, Taelia, died trying to protect her. Nora was turned into a statue--her soul was shown to be frozen (she was statue-fied) in the events of WLL. Maybe Madame X is a soulless Nora. Or, maybe Madame X is Nora after undergoing a long period of time in the petrified, statue-like state that Venam and Nim went through.
  • In terms of what happened in that dungeon in Hiyoshi on the day of Storm-9, we've now learned more. We know what happened to Hazuki. For Anju we have bits and pieces (captured by Vitus, turned into Angie, and...?). Nymiera is still up in the air, but I'm pretty sure at this point that Nymiera is Nim. In the dungeon, some spell or power between Nymiera and Storm-9 fused them into one, chaotic being, who confusedly went by Nim. Either the process of the fusion or something like walking through the Voidal Chasms erased her memory. That's what the scene between her, Alexandra, and Damien at Sashila Village was all about. That's also why Nim talks about having Nymiera speak to her through memories, because these memories are actually her own.
  • Crescent has been revealed to be quite the enigma. Who was she, and why did she join Aevis, etc. in their class? Was she too orphaned by the Miera accident? It was implied that "Crescent" is not her first name when she introduced herself, and instead it was just a name that "meant a lot to her".
    • Call me crazy, but what if Crescent is a version of Anathea? That would give her an A name. That would explain her insertion into the story, and possibly what she's fighting for. There's a tonnnn of holes in this theory though, like why would Crescent be protective of Player and Player only, without any acknowledgment of her literal children. (though if you wanted to go down the rabbit hole, we also know that at some point Anathea has her memory erased of three of her children, with only the memory of one child, Maria, remaining. We also know that Melia is certain that she isn't Maria. So, if we put these together, I guess Crescent-Anathea wouldn't care about them). These are just such specific technicalities that it still as a theory feels pretty far-fetched. This makes it feel exceedingly unlikely, but still, it's interesting to think about.
  • Cosmia & Comet. They're dittos, and probably experiments gone wrong (or too right). But then who are they working for? Team Xen? And why were they chosen for this? What's their connection to Xara/Axis High? Why do they even exist?
  • This cannot be the last we'll be hearing about Eden. The character immediately made me think of Adam and Ryland (deadname=Eve) because of the biblical story. How/Why would these three characters be connected though? Who is Eden modelled after, if Kieran was based on Jean, and Clear was based on Xara?
  • This Huey situation is also stressing me out. So Rune says she was a detective investigating the nuclear power plant, and that she and Huey were the only two of ten to have escaped from dying in the explosion that destroyed the Miera Region. According to Erin's book, though, Freya and Lord Xenadin were the only ones to escape from the nuclear plant during the explosion. So.... putting two and two together... If Rune = Freya, then Huey = ....Lord Xenadin?? Like the Superboss of Team Xen?? Um???? Isn't he a child??? Rune stated that all she remembered about Huey is that he was important, and that she needed to protect him. There are just so many confusing issues and implications here that I don't know where to begin with this one

okay lmk your thoughts pls! there are so many details and twists and turns that i am probably wrong about everything! also I still need to finish replaying all of v13 from the beginning so sorry if some of my details are now outdated <3

• Like 5

Some mysteries still remain after v13:

Who is Madame X? Why did her word in epilogue the same as that of Eriena?

How did Maria turn into Melia? The house in prologue and the marble mansion are two different places.

Why does Melia the only Archetype having Genesis Syndrome?

Where did Indriad go? Did he really fuse with Anju? If yes, then when and how?

How will good ending/neutral ending/evil ending look like?

Why did the data of Kieran and Clear so important? So important that Puppet Master went crazy after she failed to get those data?

The history of ancient kingdoms and four local guardians contradicts the "All people in this region are escaped from Miera region" fact. Rune does not fit the timeline well either.

8 hours ago, sparsyle said:

I just thought it would be fun to voice some of the questions and theories that have been bouncing around in my head, now that v13 has been out for a hot minute <3

Hide contents

So chapter 13 really delivered in terms of answering questions!! Here are some of my updated theories :)

• Okay, so I don't know if the whole world has already realized this and if I'm the last one to come to this conclusion please forgive me, but Melia has got to be some sort of fusion of Melanie and Maria. [Mel + ia]. This is why Melia was able to overlap Melanie, and it is also why Melanie now literally lives in her head rent free (as we now know that this is not a typical reaction to the overlapping process, and therefore there must be a deeper connection). The process of the fusion that yielded Melia is still foggy to me, but it could be similar to what happened between Anju and Vitus to create Angie.
  • The next question that comes to mind--just who is Melanie? The name Melanie means "blackness", which makes me think of the dark prophecy. It also makes me think of the description of Anathea (with dark hair) from Hiyoshi Hospital Records. We now know that Anathea had dark hair before she was treated with the Archetype, so perhaps Melanie was a child she bore before or after her time with Vitus, making Melanie a half sibling to Erin, Allen, and Alice. Still, in the alternate universe (unless this has been changed since v12), Melanie had the signature blonde hair of the other four Archetype kids. Perhaps Melanie was the child of someone who desperately wanted power, and they treated her with the Archetype, only to learn that she has Genesis Syndrome, and to try and fix this she was fused with Maria, a literal child born from the Archetype? Or, the books did say it was possible for the alterations to physical appearance caused by the Archetype to last even after its removal, so maybe this entire discourse was for nothing? Ugh this part is still really confusing. Like what if there were two beings created when Melanie and Maria merged? Each one with a half of a part of each (if that makes any decipherable sense at all. like it created two beings who both have their own unique 50% of Melanie and 50% of Maria.). It is also quite possible that Melanie could be Madame X's daughter, or Madame X herself. 
  • Madame X's identity is still unknown, however she has now been ruled out from being Hazuki.
    • The obvious choice is either Maria, Melanie, or an alternate universe Melia, which is supported by Madame X's full-body armor and extensive knowledge of overlapping and physical touch. It is also supported by the fact that both Madame X and Melanie have an Yveltal, and you could consider Anathea to have sacrificed herself to save Maria. I think an interesting twist would be that Madame X is a version of Melia without the Archetype. She could be either hailing from an alternate reality where hers is removed, or her being Melia's evil twin as discussed in my theory directly above. This provides a motive for Madame X being so desperate to get ahold of Melia's "power" (aka the Archetype).
    • Another likely candidate is Anathea. We know Madame X has dark hair after part of her armor was damaged in v12, and that Anathea also has naturally dark hair when uninfluenced by the Archetype. We also know that Anathea could still be out there somewhere, since her patient records were discovered in Hiyoshi Hospital. She was described as having dark hair and a scar shaped like a key on the back of her neck. It's possible the Archetype was forcefully removed from her (possibly by Vitus). Maybe she's trying to kidnap Melia in order to get it back. This also provides a motive for the Archetype.
    • Erin. I know some people were theorizing this even before v13, and to be honest I didn't think it made much sense. Like why would she betray everyone like this? But then v13 had Erin remember saying "Maria... Please, no matter what happens. Don’t you dare lose hope. Don’t lose who you are, and don’t you dare forget what’s about to happen... Do you understand? Don’t lose hope, Maria!", which is word for word what Madame X says to Maria in the prologue. They are also the words that Marianette remembers, leading her to regaining all of her memories, so I suppose we could also argue that Marianette could be Madame X too. Still, Erin and Madame X do seem to have similarly overanalytical personalities and a brilliant mind.
    • Another option is Nymiera. While I have another, different theory about where Nymiera is, this cannot be ruled out as a possibility, since Nymiera has yet to have officially shown herself in the present time. She has the same hair color as Madame X. 
    • A Pokemon. This one's a stretch, but there's a lot of references to Madame X being "unhuman". This same thing does have precedent; it happened before when a Bisharp was revealed to have been the "cloaked man" who murdered Taelia and Nora. She could be a Zoroark's illusion or something, idk the logistics make this theory sketchier.
    • Nora. This theory makes me want to cry, but it is possible. We know that Nora is important for some reason, as her name was highlighted in gold. We also know that Nora's mother, Taelia, died trying to protect her. Nora was turned into a statue--her soul was shown to be frozen (she was statue-fied) in the events of WLL. Maybe Madame X is a soulless Nora. Or, maybe Madame X is Nora after undergoing a long period of time in the petrified, statue-like state that Venam and Nim went through.
  • In terms of what happened in that dungeon in Hiyoshi on the day of Storm-9, we've now learned more. We know what happened to Hazuki. For Anju we have bits and pieces (captured by Vitus, turned into Angie, and...?). Nymiera is still up in the air, but I'm pretty sure at this point that Nymiera is Nim. In the dungeon, some spell or power between Nymiera and Storm-9 fused them into one, chaotic being, who confusedly went by Nim. Either the process of the fusion or something like walking through the Voidal Chasms erased her memory. That's what the scene between her, Alexandra, and Damien at Sashila Village was all about. That's also why Nim talks about having Nymiera speak to her through memories, because these memories are actually her own.
  • Crescent has been revealed to be quite the enigma. Who was she, and why did she join Aevis, etc. in their class? Was she too orphaned by the Miera accident? It was implied that "Crescent" is not her first name when she introduced herself, and instead it was just a name that "meant a lot to her".
    • Call me crazy, but what if Crescent is a version of Anathea? That would give her an A name. That would explain her insertion into the story, and possibly what she's fighting for. There's a tonnnn of holes in this theory though, like why would Crescent be protective of Player and Player only, without any acknowledgment of her literal children. (though if you wanted to go down the rabbit hole, we also know that at some point Anathea has her memory erased of three of her children, with only the memory of one child, Maria, remaining. We also know that Melia is certain that she isn't Maria. So, if we put these together, I guess Crescent-Anathea wouldn't care about them). These are just such specific technicalities that it still as a theory feels pretty far-fetched. This makes it feel exceedingly unlikely, but still, it's interesting to think about.
  • Cosmia & Comet. They're dittos, and probably experiments gone wrong (or too right). But then who are they working for? Team Xen? And why were they chosen for this? What's their connection to Xara/Axis High? Why do they even exist?
  • This cannot be the last we'll be hearing about Eden. The character immediately made me think of Adam and Ryland (deadname=Eve) because of the biblical story. How/Why would these three characters be connected though? Who is Eden modelled after, if Kieran was based on Jean, and Clear was based on Xara?
  • This Huey situation is also stressing me out. So Rune says she was a detective investigating the nuclear power plant, and that she and Huey were the only two of ten to have escaped from dying in the explosion that destroyed the Miera Region. According to Erin's book, though, Freya and Lord Xenadin were the only ones to escape from the nuclear plant during the explosion. So.... putting two and two together... If Rune = Freya, then Huey = ....Lord Xenadin?? Like the Superboss of Team Xen?? Um???? Isn't he a child??? Rune stated that all she remembered about Huey is that he was important, and that she needed to protect him. There are just so many confusing issues and implications here that I don't know where to begin with this one

okay lmk your thoughts pls! there are so many details and twists and turns that i am probably wrong about everything! also I still need to finish replaying all of v13 from the beginning so sorry if some of my details are now outdated <3

Spoiler

I don't think Crescent can be an Anathea which ignores Maria's existance. I think she's the same age of Aevis and others (my character is Aevis)so I think maybe she's another Anathea in young days, with the exception taking another "path". We don't know anything about what happened to her after Aevis's sacrifice in the Nightmare Realm's data about Nihilegos' attack and how she got those psychic powers.

I still hope in some development for her, I started to like her character...maybe the MC/Aevis is her true weakness? She was not so cold when retaking back to life Aevis and she's still very protective with the MC, despite he/she/them has no memory until Aevis/others' awakening and Crescent is really cold. After MC's fight with Aevis (or whoever you have), we saw Crescent admitting she went trough everything just to be together with him.

21 hours ago, sparsyle said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

i did some data mining and it turns out that the storm-9 we had to fight using alexandra and damien is actually a xerneas first form. As for madame X, i think she came from an alternate timeline where vitus and anathea/nymeria managed to bear a child

20 hours ago, Nave said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i did some data mining and it turns out that the storm-9 we had to fight using alexandra and damien is actually a xerneas first form. As for madame X, i think she came from an alternate timeline where vitus and anathea/nymeria managed to bear a child

Spoiler

It's not the first reference to Xerneas... it was the old icon game and wallpaper. It now appear as statue in some interesting locations, like Blacksteeple and Nymiera's house. Really strange...

I feel like Melia is a wish of Maria's Archetype. We know Archetype can grant any wish and Archetype can be drained from host. Archetype was drained from Maria and was used to wish for Melia and probably as a side effect of being formed by a drained Archetype Melia got Genesis Syndrome. 

18 hours ago, Yahiro said:

I feel like Melia is a wish of Maria's Archetype. We know Archetype can grant any wish and Archetype can be drained from host. Archetype was drained from Maria and was used to wish for Melia and probably as a side effect of being formed by a drained Archetype Melia got Genesis Syndrome. 

When I reached the first time travel while replaying the game I've also thought that when Maria is taken away by Gardevoir that it was done to drain the Archetype from her

15 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Am I the only one seeing a fight for a double badge in V14 ? The next two badges have the same level cap (95), and I can easily see a double battle, 6 vs 12 maybe (pls help) against Allen and Alice in Oblitus to get both Fairy and Dark badge, would not be surprised at all indeed.

I remember that Jan and the others once said that maybe Rejuvenation will be finished in a future V15 or V16. It makes sense that they have the same level cap. We know that Damien wanted to leave his role as Dark Gym leader.

I finally finished my replay, 340 total hours! V13 did some absolutely amazing stuff with changes to early chapters, and the story resolutions we got in the newest content were A1. I can now finally read some spoilery things here and push out some opinions about some characters and their fates. I want to ask what others think of Madame X. There are so many mysteries around her.

Spoiler
  • Why does she have the time diamond for this timeline/universe? Like... how did she get that in her possession? That seems like something you have to steal from Spacea and Tiempa. The fact that she has it and not Melia is interesting, too. The fact that Melanie had it, was a child, and knew more than Madame X is also interesting.
  • The Melia at the beginning of the game is completely ignorant of her possible history, and Melia states that she's not directly the same person as Maria, but that's all aside from the point: How did Madame X know of her existence and possession of the archetype, but not her siblings? I think she had to have witnessed the scene that occurs after we leave Marianette and she stands up to Vitus. What occurs here that would let Madame X come in possession of Melia afterwards? 
  • More on the point on how Madame X is aware of Melia, but not the other three: Madame X has clearly traversed the world and gone throughout time. She's meticulous and knowledgeable on all things, from what we've seen so far. Not knowing of Erin, Allen, and Alice because they're in another dimension makes sense, but couldn't she investigate the scene where that happens with the time diamond? If so, then the point at which Melia appears to have died would be a time to pivot towards getting the others out of that other dimension. I'm genuinely surprised she does not think of this, with how brilliant she appears to be. Perhaps the time diamond is limited in what you can go see? Or perhaps Vitus' power makes it to where the world treats those three like they never existed, and you can't even go to a time where they did (until they come back, obv)? 
  • In the weird apartment (which is presumably hers), she has destroyed robots/dolls of the protectors of Avium, and the game updates the the interaction with the dolls/robots so that you recognize who they are after you've met them (even after you meet Nymeria, which occurs after you never return to Kuregan for the story). She obviously does not like Vivian, Nymeria, Anju, and Hazuki... but why? We still don't know the part of the story that even explains why she knows those three. We can suspect she was in the past doing research on all things, as that seems to be her style. That's a pretty significant part of the story for us to not really have much of an idea for. 
  • Who exactly is she, that's the biggest question we've always asked. For me, I'm of the belief that she's actually a version of Erin (not necessarily important like Melanie being Melia) who could never figure out how to win the fight against Vitus and is either re-experiencing the world's reset, or went to an alternate timeline to gain the power of the Archtype. If she's indeed a version of Erin, it's probably more so just the case that she's the daughter of Vitus, not really parallel to Erin like Melanie to Melia. A lot of who Erin is has to do with having younger siblings, after all, so maybe she has none in that world - explaining why she doesn't know of Melia's siblings. I only align her to Erin instead of Melia because Erin is the eldest child, and in this theory Madame X is the only child. 
  • I think the Madame X we know is almost always a robot, like Ren, and maybe she's deathly sick in some way. Perhaps she was supposed to have the Archtype, but it did not take to her body? Her being abnormally strong and nearly invincible is apparent. Team Xen clearly has the tech. She also has robots/dolls in her weird apartment. I'm projecting some kind of motivation onto why she does what she does. We might get to see some of that next episode. Weird apartment interests me so much. 

Spoiler

I think that Madame X is Maria. This make a lot of sense to me. There are just a lot of clues that line up. Like Nastasia, her motivation to Team Xen is unknown. But I think that she is simply helping her friend Maria.  After I won the "impossible" battle against Madame X, she said something like "I am sorry Father". Knowing that Team Xen wants to unleash Storm-9, which is the same as Vitus. Another thing is that at Ecylisa Pyramid, at least in the last update, when you get to see a little bit under the mask that Madame X has golden hair something that Maria would have. But with Melia being Maria, Melia after the Puppet Master events said that she is not Maria.  Something that does not make sense to me thought is if Madame X is Maria and not Melia, why does Madame X want to follow Vitus's beliefs and goals. Another thing that I just thought of is, if the event is still in the game, the event at the GDC Library with Melia and Erin. Them having the same mother. I do not think that this is literally mean the same mother (Anatheia) but born from the power of the Archetype.  

So the way I see the timeline with after when the player gets the "third" badge. When Marionette gets her memories back. Vitus defeats her, then seals her away again. Vitus then wants to make sure that he can control Maria/Marionette. So he makes something to control her mind. Using Angu as a test subject, he is successful. (After she is a twisted version of herself, and when she is released. She goes toward home setting up the church of Theoila or however you spell Vitus's last name.) This explains why Angu became so twisted and, why Vitus's soul? or something comes out of her. Marionette feeling that something is going to happen to her, uses the Archetype to create someone, that someone being Melia. And using the last of the Archetype's power within Marionette teleports Melia away. But being rushed messes up with transferring the Archetype's power to Melia. Splitting the power of the Archetype that Marionette had. Marionette is then corrupted by Vitus. Vitus then raises Marionette to hate Melia for "taking the archetype" from her. Vitus then forms Team Xen with Marionette. With Marionette becoming known as Madame X and, Vitus hiding behind the scenes as the true head of Team Xen. This would explain how Madame X would have no idea about Erin or her other siblings as Vitus would have kept that a secret from her. Madame X knew that Melia had not died, when she saw Melia at Blacksteep Castle. There is some type of connection between Madame X and Melia that is unknown as of now. With Madame X still having some of the Archetype within her, she with time better controlled and felt the other part of her part of the Archetype. With Melia having the larger part of the Archetype and it not fully transferring to Melia. Resulted in Melia getting the sickness from the Archetype. As it is incomplete part of the Archetype the more power that Melia uses, the more backlash it has on Melia's body. 

Something that I noticed with Blacksteep Castle, with the statues of Nymeria and Xerneas, that it was once her castle, and the other castle could be Vitus's with Yveltal. So that could be where Vitus is hiding as the barrier is there, and only Madame X can go within. 

There are some other things that I might think of while finishing my new complete playthrough, and sorry for any grammar mistakes. Grammar was never my strong suit.

Edited by DogoWaff
Thought of more things
  • Like 2

Imagine if Madame X just turns out to be some random character we have never met before. That would be hilarious.

I think the most convincing evidence for Madame X being Maria is her relationship with Nastasia. Nastasia seems to be the sole Admin capable of calming her down and has the confidence to undertake unauthorized missions. That said, she does reiterate the statement mentioned by Erin before being locked in the Unknown Dimension, which seems to have convinced many people.

However, if I recall correctly, if Sakitron wins against Robo Amanda, a cutscene where a part of Madame X's mask breaks off reveals her to have light brown skin and black hair. This was in V12, so I'm not sure if that was changed. But that would definitely put a dent in the theory.

If those characteristics are a constant, and assuming it's a character we've seen before, then that would narrow Madame X to Alexandra or Nymiera or a couple of others. Of course, these would have to be from an alternate timeline or previous world. Madame X being Nymiera would explain how she knows so much; however, she does mention having a mother, which Nymiera did not have.

TLDR: I have no clue. There are just so many ways as to how the reveal could be explained away that it's difficult to come up with a cohesive theory. Therefore, Rorim B is Madame X.

• Haha 3

Alright, so I checked the sprite that exposes a part of Madame X's face in order to see if any character's skin color matched hers. The lighter pixels of her skin matches the darker parts of most white character's faces, while the darker pixels is more reminiscent of the lighter pixels of darker skinned characters, such as Nim. Consequently, there is no exact match, as her skin is darker than most white characters. but lighter than most black characters. Overall, her skin color seems to bear a closer similarity to tan characters like Amber and Deagan than the commonly proposed individuals. Ultimately, it could just be the lighting of the area making her skin appear darker or lighter than usual.

TLDR: The more I inspect, the less I end up knowing.

• Like 1

A few thoughts/theories i want to share for the sake of speculation after finishing v13

First one is for Nymiera. A big question mark before was, “where is she?”. We have some -vage clarity- regarding Anju more or less being possessed by a Vitus sleep paralysis demon and Hazuki seppuku’s herself as she “doesnt wish to live in a world without her” referencing Nymiera i’m sure. The plot strongly suggests that the Nymiera we know as the leader of the Protectors of Aevium, is dead. I strongly believe Nymiera is an avatar for the core - a garufan made construct that is used to channel the interceptor amongst other things. What supports this is a “Nymiera” being present as a sort of administrator in Zeight (the interceptor dream realm thingo) and nim -who is “the embodiment of storm-9 itself” being reborn from Nymiera. Nymiera (the human protector) is also capable of bestowing certain blessings that are pretty insane if you think about it and all support the idea of her essentially being the planet itself. Vivian could literally sense what was to happen to the world afterall, which , although seems like some mystical mumbo, its likely just calculations and mathematical probability by some garufan database (i firmly believe a common plot twist in this game will be the veil lifting on a “mystical magical world” to reveal a cold underbelly of machinery and data processing everything, ala: xenoblade, horizon zero dawn, etc etc) the “spring” that vivan bathed in is completely controlled by a sort of garufan underground facility afterall.

with all that in mind you can paint a picture of what storm-9 is and what happened in tue Aevium of old. 

The protectors go to fight Indriad under Hiyoshi city and defeated, likely because Indriad did -something- to nymiera, mortally wounding her perhaps, which triggers storm-9/the earth itself to go out of control (as by my theory she is storm 9 essentially) the storm needs a ton of power though, as its most likely a garufan esque machine database of sorts, so to power it, nihilego start getting pulled from god knows where to drain the “power” from living beings, the nihilego probably act as conduits to send life energy to wherever it needs to go to power it. This goes until sufficient power is restored to bring the storm/world back to a neutral state, unto which, Nim is born, a fresh, somewhat unstable physical avatar of the world itself. What i’m saying is the world is a machine thats probably monitored in somewhat by the goddamn  questionably affiliated moonbase we discover in the school of nightmares saga. All just speculation here of cours

this could also suggest that indriad is some sort of built-in kill switch/ reset function for the world perhaps with Indriad himself being the physical avatar of that system. Death and life are cyclical and necessary for perpetually afterall.

if you’ve played Horizon Zero Dawn,  i think Indriad is basically the same sort of thing as Hades is there, without being too spoilery. This would kind of make more sense as to why he just wants to destroy everything which is always a weird motive to figure out

just a late edit to clear up storm-9 a bit. The storm itself is just a result of the core going bonkers due to it losing control perhaps due to a lack of power needed to keep it under control (the garufans literally drove massive pillars into the earth to make some sort of great mega contruct that literally has knowledge of all the events happening in the world, thats shits bound to go unstable if it loses power, its probably needed for the world to not fall apart at this point) we see the slowly declining state of the weather in past Aevium, hinting that the core needs more life energy or archetype energy or something (keep in mind the need for life energy being important, its likely the reason the garufans were so obsessed with controlling the archetype as they were probably exhausting their own people’s lives to power their technology which is very un-sustainable, thus, the need for the archetype) 

Edited by Andy Aardvarks
  • Like 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Upvote 1

More questions that im trying to tie together:

Whats the deal with the garufans? From what can be inferred, we can assume they snuffed themselves out in their own hubris to usurp the confines of life itself. They give off massive Nier Replicant vibes. They experimented heavily on their own people with the archetype, causing all kinds off horrific deaths that are logged by the patients themselves, all still believing that Garufa Incorporated with eventually save their people. It’s important to note that all of these patients were volunteers, implying that they felt that they should participate perhaps in the hopes that it would save humanity from something, a disease or blight perhaps. Im more inclined to think that something more was going on underneath and the need to for someone fully compatible with the archetype came from the need for life energy that was steady depleting due to more tech that may have needed it

on the topic of life energy: its clearly a thing. The whole reason Blacksteeple was keeping people was to max exodus them to that their life energy could be harvested for madame x’s purposes. Its mentioned that when people are born and when people die, a sort of “energy” is given off, notably (very notably) MUCH more energy is given in the process of someone dying. Oddly though, this energy seems to be different to the “soul” of someone. We see ghosts and souls like Anathea’s present fairly commonly and we know that when someone is turned to stone (which i presume to be the life energy entirely drained from someone) they are still somewhat sentient in a way, likely being their “soul” trapped within their stone body perhaps. And weirdly, the spring of preservation’s water can REVERSE the effects of this petrification. The spring was created by the garufans. Does the spring recognize a person’s “soul” as data and can restore their life-force as a result? If that were the case then the garufans theoretically wouldn’t have “died out” as i assume ti be the case. However eclysia itself was created as an ark and was pretty seperate from the rest of the garufan projects it seems.

More on life energy. A lot of assumptions here but i believe what madame x is doing is essentially exactly what the garufans were doing to a degree. During the melia rout of v13, we see a great big underground city of garufa inc origins. (most if not all garufan structures seem to be underground btw, eclysia was buried underground until recently despite it being an ark, all of those garufan archives with all kinds of files were submerged deep underwater, the open street city found in the melia route, all of that stuff -should- be above ground you’d think, yet its all well below the surface somehow) Anyway, theres a particular area that is pretty strange in this city, specifically the “Den of souls” which seems to be a town of sorts with much, MUCH older looking infrastructure. Its also separated via an elevator from the rest of the city and its origins are pretty mysterious… uuuuuntil a meandering soul posseses ren’s robo-body and gives some (in my opinion) very interesting insight which sheds light in this towns purpose and what happened there. The errant soul, a young female, talks about how many people lived there, she had friends and specifically had a nasty conflict with a friend that resulted in her dying due to a great conflict that happened within the town. What was this conflict? I dont think it matters as i don’t think it was a real conflict at all, or rather, it was but it was a controlled conflict that was incited specifically for people to die. If this sounds familiar at all, it’s because its the exact same purpose as team xen’s blacksteeple imprisonment project.

-what i’m saying is, the “Den of souls” is a human life energy farm-

and it’s easy to see that it worked. Afterall, its called the den of souls. We see countless errant spirits haunting the place, mobilising to cling onto the lives of melia and co, so many bloody souls, an -unnatural- amount almost. That village was probably repeating this cycle of internal conflicts to kill its populace to that Garufa inc could harvest the life energy given off during death to power their ever evolving civilisation. One last thing to note about this place. Perhaps the underground garufan empire really was intentional, the “den of souls” happens to be ABOVE the giant neo metropolitan city as you need to take an elevator UP to get there, perhaps suggesting the den of souls mightve been on the surface. I mean, if you were a villager in a medieval town, would you expect your townsfolk to be part of a glorified battery farm with a giant monolith of science and technology just below you? Probably not.

this would also make sense as to why its mentioned that no one was living on Aevium when the Mierans immigrated there after the nuclear meltdown. Perhaps there was people living there, they were just UNDERGROUND. It’s the perfect place to hide your extremely advanced architecture and technology from a much more comparatively primitive society afterall. All just thoughts again..

oh yeah, one more thing on life energy. When Nim became petrified on Terajuma, why the heck didn’t storm-9 trigger? If she is the embodiment of storm 9 and the reincarnation of Nymiera, then the depletion of her energy should trigger it surely? eh, maybe not, if storm 9 happens as i theorise it to, its because the core itself lacks power to sustain itself, causing the heat-death of the planet. Perhaps when nim was petrified, there was still enough life energy supplying the core, i mean, its not like there had been any crazy weather phenomena yet so that might be it actually, answered my own question to my own theory while tying my question, epic.

So uhh… MOONBASE?? Righto, moonbase, okay sure, oh what? its NOT being run by any of the pre-established factions or civilisations as specifically mentioned in-game? Huh uh okay sure cool cool… Yeah thus place is wild, it’s specifically not a Garufan operation. Its purpose seems pretty unclear and i don’t think i have any conclusive ideas as to what it is or who runs it. It *seems* to be humans perhaps? During that scene we play as science ninja lavender (badass btw) in a sci-fi horror/thriller grapple hook chase scene with a crazed risa raider (Clear) holding a giant keyblade buster sword, and theres thats silent scientist we battle several times so i assume it had humans on it?There’s some strange stuff to unpack here though. For starters, how in the hell is this even remotely related to Lavender?? Remember, all of the dream door realms are SPECIFICALLY in relation to a memory that has happened, that is relevant to the person depicted on the door. I don’t have any clue here, just food for thought. The base itself seems to smelt this new crimson quartz in the object we know of as “black shards” which is a very erratic and shifting form of matter that i’m sure will be very important to the plot im some what eventually but i dont really want to get into right know as i have no idea what purpose they serve. Only that the obelisk that the interceptor interacts with is made of it (this perhaps implying the core aswell but im not sure what the would mean specifically)

Kieran and Clear are “parallel dimension counterparts of our worlds Xara bel and Jean” talk about a curveball. So now, not only doe we have time travel, we now have parallel dimensions, which means we now have…. PARALLEL DIMENSIONAL TIME TRAVEL TO PARALLEL DIMENSIONS as a plot point, jesus christ… this completely adds another dozen applicants to the “who is potentially madame x competition” and to make matters worse we have nothing else gleaned about this “parallel dimension” other than that the circumstances of it itself are different but it has all the same people and whatnot… hmmmmm… its annoying because we know literally nothing else.

however! I will provide a mostly baseless idea as to what i think it means!

alright so like here me out. From my previous extremely uneducated assessments i conclude that the garufans are essentially -subterranean reptilian humanoids farming surface-dwelling humans for their precious death life energy-. We also know they jabbed four massive pillars -deep- into the earth and made what they call the “core” which among other things probably, primarily records every single thing that happens in the world, which is how an interceptor can be delegated to -intercept- the determined, calculated data that the core records, allowing them to potentially change the future data based off of probability and the like. (Which actually sounds very similar to what the puppet master was doing with the ligosomnia engine, but to a lesser extent). ANYWAY, if we establish that *everything* about the world is being recorded, analysed, and acted upon. The. SURELY, its also being stored somewhere? But for what purpose? Look tldr here, i reckon the “parallel dimension” kieran and clear came from, might be a simulated world re-created directly from the information recorded by the core. Every single thing they do is based off of the pre-determined passage of “fate” which is essentially just the core going “calculator go boop, this is what will happen, forever” which is why they cannot predict what the interceptor will do nor what the interceptor will change. This idea is supported by the fact that Kieran “knows his fate” but mentions that certain things “didnt go as they were supposed to” in his world, everything thing proceeded as if there was no interceptor. 

-okay so where did this dimension come from is it just a parallel dimension that exists and that there are infinitely more of them each with their own parallel dimension time travel and quirks like for example in one dimension Texen is the main character-

That is a possibility! 
the other possibility i’ve come to refers to the revelation that is uhh, revealed about amethyst grotto. Amethyst grotto is, to put it simply, a “return to monkey” button. It resets everything, this is definitely by way of the core btw. It records everything and therefore, if we assume as we have that all that information and calculation is stored somewhere, then its perhaps, somewhat reasonable that, with enough “DELICIOUS DEATH TRIGGERED LIFE ENERGY” you could perhaps have the core rewind everything back to a point. I imagine its kinda like you’re playing a youtube video, and you just simply.. drag the cursor back a few minutes? All the information is there, the core just needs power and the permissions to actualise it. Thats about all im willing to talk about the grotto for now (also its nymiera who knew about and hit the grotto itself aswell as requiring here permission via needing a “pure heart” further implying my theory that she has discord admin privileges to the world of pokemon rejuvenation)

OKAY SO WITH THAT IN MIND LETS TALK MADAME X BAYBEEE

yeah this is the big question again. Tldr i think she is *someone* from the same parallel dimension that kieran and clear are from. A quick question though, or less a question and more just a statement, kieran and clear do not seem to be human, or atleast i think they outright say theyre machines, they were created, theyre bloody androids alright, we’re going with that. Its important i mention that because i dont think they actually came from another dimension, they were created by someone who did ( i think they mention that but im just covering my bases here). Okay so, if we went by that theory it might cause some problems, im sure ill figure it out that as im literally typing however. If madame x came from the “parallel” dimension. Is that dimension a) actually a parallel dimension made separately to the main world created using the information collected by the core,

or b) is it just a roundabout way of saying its the world that’s already happened before someone reset everything in amethyst grotto. We know the reset has happened “atleast once before” so who the hell did it? 

the problem comes with the B option that i proposed. You see, if this is the case then madame x HAS to be the one that reset the world. Otherwise she would have no true way of knowing all the events to come and the fate that has already happened, which she seems to be privvy to. The reason its a problem, is because from what i can asses. Its almost like crescent was the one that reset the world. She is quite young still and it’s perhaps this reset that caused her to become “host 1” of the current interceptor program that we see in zeight. Problem is i dont think crescent is madame x (id need to think about that more) and theres so many holes between resetting the world and reviving the main character via black box, theres just too much time in between, she’d be ancient and frankly, crescent’s origins are still pretty unknown other than her actual name likely being “Dahlia” as mentioned by Clear when Cresent confronts them where adam/saki/val/braixen land. I’m not sure if we’ve heard of a Dahlia in the story yet though. I seem to recall hearing of a “Dahlia Blakeory” though from someone else’s speculation once, take it as you will, im not sure on that one. One thing about Crescent though is that she was, at some point, part of the storm chasers, meaning, like Rhodea, she couldve spent x amount of time somewhere, then x amount of years sometime else entirely, that leaves a lot of holes that have yet to be filled and frankly, it questions whether crescent is even the one to reset the world at all, perhaps she was just whisked off to another time and given info relevant to saving the mc via spacea and tiempa. We also don’t know what happened at the end of the mc’s dream realm either. We see something shining in the chasm below, but theres just not enough info from crescent herself regarding what she’s done until this point other than the shocking revelation that she is in-fact NOT goth mommy gf, but instead, goth little sister childhood friend/transfer student gf??? Frankly, this was the most shocking plot point for me and my dreams of being stepped on have been fed to the wind..

so in conclusion i think madame x could be literally 1 of a dozen people depending in the specifics of the “parallel dimension” we learn of. There is the topic of erin saying “LITERALLY THE MONOLOGUE OF WHAT IS BELIEVED TO BE MADAME X TALKING TO MARIA IN THE PROLOGUE OF THE GAME” before erin, allen and alice are whisked off into the unown dimension, buut that could be interpreted as something else entirely due to the kinda weird nature of the prologue itself, perhaps being a humgle jumble of memories or something, hard to say. Erin’s primary motive after v13 seems to be the stopping of Indriad’s horrors against humanity though, so unless killing indriad is the reason why Madame x wants to sacrifice literally everyone for *something*, then i guess erin could be madame x? But im not really convince on it tbh, despite the whole monologue thing (i think that could be a red herring to make people think erin is madame x potentially a bit tinfoil hatty i know)

madame x’s motives seem to be something much more. She wants an obscenely large amount of life energy which  requires millions of deaths, likely to power something. Theres a scene where variya usurps the chain of command and kills her, well, commander alongside adrest due to the garufa inc commander using their archetype energy research ( meant for the salvation of humanity i presumed) for military purposes. What military purposes? Hell if i know, one idea is to end the war going on with all those ancient kingdoms (ie, griselda and iesial’s kingdoms, there were seven of them i think, unsure how they tie into this honestly). I doubt this though, those wars with the 7 kingdoms seemed to have happened AFTER garufa inc disappeared.. or more likely.. that great pokemon war with the 7 kingdoms was the same conflict that wiped out the people living in the “den of souls”.  Perhaps it was actually the garufans that instigated the great pokemon war for the sake of collecting more life energy, they were observing the whole thing from underground and thats exactly why they built their empire down there in the first place. err anyway, yeah i think madame x wants to use life energy or the archetype’s energy for the same militaristic reason the garufa inc commander wanted to use it for, perhaps to wipe out the threat of extra-dimensional aliens or something idfk

i have more thoughts but likely no one will even read all of this word vomit so ill summarise the rest later jesus christ i need to stop typing..

(apologies for random typos and grammar mistakes i’ve written this while quasi sleep deprived and i refuse to correct any of it)

Edited by Andy Aardvarks
  • Like 3
  • Hmm 1
  • Upvote 1

Whxxhxjs okay so one last thing real quick. All the team xen grunts (heck maybe even the execs) are dead/have died and theyre just souls in suits or manufactured bodies to some extent, perhaps not too dissimilar to how adam ,saki and val are in new bodies. All the team xen grants get thanos snapped out of existence whenever they disobey their orders in the way of blinding golden light causing them to just… disintegrate? We see this with that guy who was trapped under carotos mountain. Scoot on over to amethyst cave and we find that one guy looking for his moms grave. After finding it he just.. vanishes. On this same peak, you can find a grave. The grave says “Eli”, dunno if its the same eli who has been taught transcendent levels english thanks to sharon but its an odd coincidence. Then scoot over to valor mountain where sharon is having a breakdown and wishes that team xen just “left her as she was” perhaps she just wanted to rest in peace?

dunno about the execs though.. Geara could theoretically have died in the wispy tower incident? He does have a grave there but its not specified if his body was found. Dunno about madelis, her past is still unclear. Maman mentions her husband (neved) WAS a sailor yada yada. So like, maybe? Madelis does mention that she cant leave team xen, despite her clearly being conflicted with them atm.  Idk just an idea

• Like 5

A quick thing I wanted to mention is I find it interesting how MC essentially is host to multiple souls, and Cassandra says in her Xenpurgis project how it's not possible to actually merge souls together but only have them in a node?

Perhaps this is one way the Xenpurgis can be destroyed? Just an interesting thing I noticed

• Hmm 1

I think the mystery house in Kugearan may either belong to Madame X, Indriad or Eden (Eden more likely imo) 

The reason why I don't think is Clear and Kieran is because they have no specific reason to be there? Although the Keta statue I suppose could be related?

In the  room, there are SEC robots, a whole stone statue of Kenneth, and statues of Anju and Nymiera/Hazuki/Madame X (can't really make out this one) which bashed in and missing faces (except for Kenneth's one). There is a map of post-storm-9 Aevium (although it doesn't say you know how many years after but it's assumed to be a map of the present time). There is also a diary that mentions the relic song which has been said by Indriad in a flashback to be a requirement to access and open up the Archetype (sorta like the ocarina of time I assume). 

Now let's look at each of the possible characters I've mentioned.

Eden: He was the one who was assigned to look at Past Aevium, but was later taken out by Crescent, according to Clear and Kieran. We do know that at this point in time Crescent possibly could have encountered Eden in the past, since Amberrette town and Kugearan are quite close to each other. Furthermore, according to Melia, at some point in time in the past, Crescent would suddenly change personality and then go rogue, after finding something out (according to Melia's diary in Amberrette). If this Crescent during this time were to find out about the mystery house and the contents, and take Eden out, then she'll likely know something weird is happening. 

Indriad: Probably the least likely one, because well  having a mystery house above ground is kinda not the smartest thing to do haha

The only real connection here is the fact only Anju and a statue of presumably Hazuki is seen here (since in Mariannette's house we see Anju and Hazuki's rusted weapons) and the relic song diary. However he should already know about the relic song's purpose so I don't see why he would still need a diary...

However this doesn't explain the Keta statue as Indriad has had ZERO involvement with Aelita's backstory and WLL  etc.

Madame X: Also not too likely, as she hasn't been the one  to directly interfere with the lives of Anju, Hazuki, Keta, etc. The relic song diary could be something they just discovered? One interesting thing to note is that this house had a different layout in V12, and when you read a diary that was supposed to be Madame X's, she grabs it before you can look at it and then vanishes. So it's possible this house could be her hideout? This could also explain the Weird Diary that explains on the process of creating Shadow Pokemon (as only Team Xen are involved in this). 

Or this could be a base for Madame X, Clear, Kieran and Eden? This might make the most sense as Clear - Kenneth statue. Madame X - Weird diary. Kieran - SECs?

What do you all think?

36 minutes ago, Bok_Choy777 said:

I think the mystery house in Kugearan may either belong to Madame X, Indriad or Eden (Eden more likely imo) 

The reason why I don't think is Clear and Kieran is because they have no specific reason to be there? Although the Keta statue I suppose could be related?

In the  room, there are SEC robots, a whole stone statue of Kenneth, and statues of Anju and Nymiera/Hazuki/Madame X (can't really make out this one) which bashed in and missing faces (except for Kenneth's one). There is a map of post-storm-9 Aevium (although it doesn't say you know how many years after but it's assumed to be a map of the present time). There is also a diary that mentions the relic song which has been said by Indriad in a flashback to be a requirement to access and open up the Archetype (sorta like the ocarina of time I assume). 

Now let's look at each of the possible characters I've mentioned.

Eden: He was the one who was assigned to look at Past Aevium, but was later taken out by Crescent, according to Clear and Kieran. We do know that at this point in time Crescent possibly could have encountered Eden in the past, since Amberrette town and Kugearan are quite close to each other. Furthermore, according to Melia, at some point in time in the past, Crescent would suddenly change personality and then go rogue, after finding something out (according to Melia's diary in Amberrette). If this Crescent during this time were to find out about the mystery house and the contents, and take Eden out, then she'll likely know something weird is happening. 

Indriad: Probably the least likely one, because well  having a mystery house above ground is kinda not the smartest thing to do haha

The only real connection here is the fact only Anju and a statue of presumably Hazuki is seen here (since in Mariannette's house we see Anju and Hazuki's rusted weapons) and the relic song diary. However he should already know about the relic song's purpose so I don't see why he would still need a diary...

However this doesn't explain the Keta statue as Indriad has had ZERO involvement with Aelita's backstory and WLL  etc.

Madame X: Also not too likely, as she hasn't been the one  to directly interfere with the lives of Anju, Hazuki, Keta, etc. The relic song diary could be something they just discovered? One interesting thing to note is that this house had a different layout in V12, and when you read a diary that was supposed to be Madame X's, she grabs it before you can look at it and then vanishes. So it's possible this house could be her hideout? This could also explain the Weird Diary that explains on the process of creating Shadow Pokemon (as only Team Xen are involved in this). 

Or this could be a base for Madame X, Clear, Kieran and Eden? This might make the most sense as Clear - Kenneth statue. Madame X - Weird diary. Kieran - SECs?

What do you all think?

I do find that house to be a bit of a mystery for sure, although if Eden was indeed tasked with looking at past Aevium (i say if because i cant remember specifically what they said about Eden) then i think its fairly safe to say it served as his base of operations. A quick correction on those statues. There is no Keta statue in that house. There is a statue of Vivian standing (you can go back and it’l say you recognize vivian as the statue, probably the case with the others too) and the other two statues being Anju and Nymiera. No Hazuki interestingly enough, although perhaps this is because Hazuki was not “dealt with” like the others. The real seller is the SEC robots like you mentioned. The only way for these to exist in this time would be through Kieran and Clear (imposing as the sec’s inventors, Xara and Jean of course). More evidence supporting these specific robots being inventions of Xara and Jean is in amethyst cave. You’ll find two more of these machines operating a registeel and regirock and when you approach them, they scan for users “X and J”.

Some food for thought though, the Eden that was “destroyed” by Crescent, must’ve been an android much like Kieran and Clear. So one would gather that if Kieran and Clear had human counterparts in Xara and Jean, then surely there’d be someone potentially still alive in the likeness of “Eden” who’d have a different name. (Unless they like, bumped off the poor bastard already, but why mention and show a character if they arent going to be relevant at some point right)

• Like 2