Spoiler Discussion

Jan

On 9/5/2020 at 12:04 PM, bruhtonium said:

You can watch all of melia's choices here:

Thank you for providing this. 
I never regret my choices because I research them thoroughly (Here I went with 'Do nothing') but I still get super curious what the others entail. 

Here is the theory I've crafted:

Maria/Marionette was sacrificed much, in the same ritual, Vivian sacrificed herself, and thus as it did with Vivian, it produced a reincarnation line with Melia as the current incarnation.

In the post-apocalyptic timeline, Melanie is pretty clearly a or perhaps the version of Melia who was never placed in Jenner's care so was raised with coldness and greed presumably by Indriad rather than with love, compassion, and individuality similar to how Kenneth never became Keta.
We've never met Indriad in our present timeline...or well at least a present version of him but what became of him hasn't been established and if he's dead in our timeline he doesn't have to be in this one, clearly a lot changed.

I find it interesting how Melanie seemed to be aware of who Melia was and what physical contact with her meant. Furthermore that while she either lured or tried to lure Melia into the merge in 'Hand it Over' and 'Try to Escape', she feared and avoided it in 'Do Nothing' indicating that she knew whether or not she'd come out dominant. How was she more astute than Melia who knew nothing until receiving Madam X's vague warning?

Someone in the comments points out some smart irony in 'Hand it Over'. 
At one point Madam X told Valarie: "There's always a bigger fish waiting to take everything from you." to which Valarie responds by figuratively spitting in her face with the rebuttal question of who that would be. 
Then at the coronation Madam X's helmet is sitting next to the throne implying that Melanie over powered her. 

On the subject of the 'Hand it Over' scenario, I was confused as to how Amber was able to sense the wrongness of the outcome and retain at least an inkling of the PC's existence after we're erased. This seems to reveal that Amber is important and might possess a special ability like Melia and the PC but how?

FYI: For those in a position that doesn't allow them to watch the video, this old thread contains brief written summaries of each outcome:

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2021 at 2:12 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I was confused as to how Amber was able to sense the wrongness of the outcome and retain at least an inkling of the PC's existence after we're erased

this same thing has been bugging me for so long 

how did amber even know what was wrong 

and why did the mc disapear?

On 3/14/2021 at 4:54 AM, sayar said:

The amulet S&T gave the PC and Melia is the reason we were able to exist in that timeline. That means that either there was another version of the PC out there or the PC was not born as Aelita wasn't. 

Therefore my best guess is that we removed it from our person after Amber left the room in a sort of suicide. Or Melanie could have taken it from us. 

On 3/14/2021 at 7:54 AM, sayar said:

this same thing has been bugging me for so long 

how did amber even know what was wrong 

Likely, it was the Core being destroyed. The Interceptor's survival and reincarnation is based on the Core. If the Core is too damaged... there will be no coming back. That was the gist of what the submerged Garufa Inc documents state regarding the Interceptor Project.

Grr... I HATE the Garufa Inc stuff. I'd rather the Interceptor be a true agent of Existential forces, like the MC in Reborn is apparently an incarnation of Arceus' Divine Will.

• 2 months later...

I have a theory on who Madam X is. I think that Madam x could be Nymiera. I know it may be a long shot but hear me out. We know that Nymiera and Vitus were once married, that they were the couple described in the story about the war. Meaning that they would both know about the archetype. We also know that in our current time line the only people who knew about the archetype are descendents of Nymiera. We can also assume some of he stormchasers, and madam x knew as they have tried  to recruit/kidnap Melia, possibly knowing she is a part of the archetype. So back to vitus, we know that he took over Anju's body and has now become angie. But what about Nymiera? If vitus has stayed alive that means that Nymiera still has a very strong probability of being alive in our current timeline. And the only person that fits the description is Madam X. Which is why I think that the goal of team Xen is not to create some sort of new world, but rather she is making an army to counter attack Angie/Vitus's forces.

• Hmm 3

I like your theory, so, I will question it. If Madame X was Nymiera, then, why would the motherly Nymiera create shadow  Pokemon and Rift Pokemon by suppressing their will, which is more like Vitus, who would use Pokemon as tools and doesn't care if they lose their hearts and their self. To satisfy your theory, Nymiera i.e., Madame X would have to be controlled by Vitus, like Anju.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had not thought about Nymiera's motherly nature, and Madam X's use of shadow pokemon.  However being as we are talking about Vitus as well what do you guys think happened to his wife Anathea. Like I know she dies and then her soul gets trapped in the soul stone. But why is her soul only activated in the past. Maybe Vitus was able to bring her back? Or does she become a different character? What do you guys think?

16 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

And if she(nymiera) was being controlled by vitus she would not have helped us save the city in the past OR WOULD SHE ?

True, she wouldn't help us save the world. But, that was the Nymiera of the past, pretty much like Anju of the past, so, that wouldn't matter here. 

4 hours ago, Sketchy178 said:

I had not thought about Nymiera's motherly nature, and Madam X's use of shadow pokemon.  However being as we are talking about Vitus as well what do you guys think happened to his wife Anathea. Like I know she dies and then her soul gets trapped in the soul stone. But why is her soul only activated in the past. Maybe Vitus was able to bring her back? Or does she become a different character? What do you guys think?

Maybe Anathea is still trapped and comes out when her daughters are threatened only in that specific timeline?

not actually that i meant madame x  she told where the bomb was in the past if madame x was in vitus control as well as madame x then she would not have tried to stop her controller wish so it is possible she is nymiera but not under his control

6 hours ago, BRS swag said:

True, she wouldn't help us save the world. But, that was the Nymiera of the past, pretty much like Anju of the past, so, that wouldn't matter here.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:07 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

not actually that i meant madame x  she told where the bomb was in the past if madame x was in vitus control as well as madame x then she would not have tried to stop her controller wish so it is possible she is nymiera but not under his control

True, that scenario gives a possibility that madame x was not under vitus's control. But, that still doesn't explain her shadow pokemon project and her ruthlessness to her subordinates. Maybe she's a Melia from an alternate timeline? Like Melanie? Makes sense why she'd want to make Melia's light her own and has been trying to get her from episode 1. Melia and Madame X haven't come very close except in Blacksteeple where she was paralyzed by the turrets, the alternate timeline, where she has a certain dignity to not mess up with alternate timelines like we did and the eclysia pyramid where she destroyed us but didn't touch Melia because it's not yet time for her to do so and overlap with her. Although, the last one makes little sense only. By now, time would have tried to erase two similar individuals, no idea why that didn't happen. 

ok good theory its possible its melia/nymiera  but if she was controlled by vitus theory is not that plausible but who know?

12 hours ago, Feng Lei said:

I keep saying it is the suit Madame X is wearing. It prevents time overlapping, as well as other as yet undisclosed functions.

• 4 weeks later...

It is now even more obvious that Madame X is Melia, or an alternate Melia, given that Melia is able to recall Madame X's memories like how Mosely remembered her alternate self. A complication comes about, though, in why Melia and 'Maria' are different.

What we know:

The universe has been reset at least once before

Clear, Kieran and whoever they're working for (which has already been shown to be Madame X)  are from an 'alternate universe'. I feel like the wording is important, in that it says not an alternate timeline.

The Melia family in this timeline is Erin, Alice, Allen and 'Maria'.

Maria says she 'remembers everything' when she activates her own super archetype powers shortly after winning the third badge from her.

Going off this my speculation goes something along the lines of

Timeline 1: Maria and friends go about their merry business until some disaster happens, super storm 9. Interceptor intervenes, reset happens.

Then any number of resets occur that eventually leads to Maria getting increasingly desperate as she remembers things from alternate timelines and tries to avert super storm 9. Eventually, she reaches out to the alternate universe, and pulls out her alt self, Melia, to be raised here to one day harvest her superpowers. The current timeline is the result of that. Madame X is Maria, who has pulled Melia from elsewhere. She probably needs Melia specifically because her superpowers have something to do with her objective of safely detonating Yveltal, which has Indriad hooked up to it as a flawless phylactery.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Kimik said:

so I just got to Narcissa in v13, ummm does anyone know if its possible to get that mismagius? even if its late game I just love its design. 

Yeah, you can. 

Spoiler

The corresponding misdreavus can be found in the Sheridan Wetlands as a random encounter, and evolves via Leaf Stone. According to some reports, they come packing Ingrain, which becomes a DoT effect for them on that Field Effect, so... be careful!

On 7/23/2021 at 1:03 AM, 0 SPD Slowpoke said:

It is now even more obvious that Madame X is Melia, or an alternate Melia, given that Melia is able to recall Madame X's memories like how Mosely remembered her alternate self. A complication comes about, though, in why Melia and 'Maria' are different.

What we know:

Clear, Kieran and whoever they're working for (which has already been shown to be Madame X)  are from an 'alternate universe'. I feel like the wording is important, in that it says not an alternate timeline.

Maria says she 'remembers everything' when she activates her own super archetype powers shortly after winning the third badge from her.

Going off this my speculation goes something along the lines of

Timeline 1: Maria and friends go about their merry business until some disaster happens, super storm 9. Interceptor intervenes, reset happens.

Then any number of resets occur that eventually leads to Maria getting increasingly desperate as she remembers things from alternate timelines and tries to avert super storm 9. Eventually, she reaches out to the alternate universe, and pulls out her alt self, Melia, to be raised here to one day harvest her superpowers. The current timeline is the result of that. Madame X is Maria, who has pulled Melia from elsewhere. She probably needs Melia specifically because her superpowers have something to do with her objective of safely detonating Yveltal, which has Indriad hooked up to it as a flawless phylactery.

Honestly, my guess is either evil Nymeria or Erin somehow given how the latter quotes Madame X's dialogue from the prologue during her path. 

On 7/22/2021 at 8:03 PM, 0 SPD Slowpoke said:

What we know:

Another person who remembers the time before reset might be Nim. At the beginning of V13, in the flashback part with Alexandra and Damien, Nim appears mid-sentence, warning the mc of something. So both of them were there when  time was reset.

43 minutes ago, 321_King_123 said:

Did they changed Multi-attack? I though it were a 90 base power move, they changed so its a 120 power move now?

Multi attack got buffed in gen 8. It is 120 base power move in official games as well.

• Like 1

WELP- By the looks of it, my game crashed. And continue to crash every time. im at that part where ple Puppet Master plan has failed, and now he is turning dream into reality, so the MC and Aelita need to stop it- When you enter what would suppose to be Axis High University, you go up until you find yourself in two paths- The one in the right is blocked by a puppet clone, in your front is a healing thing and a PC thing. Going left, makes you activad a cutscene, where a Puppet clone appears up from the MC, and then the puppet clone creates other clones (A green, blue and purple..) and everyone of them is dancing.

Well... After the 

"Puppet clone: Hehehehehe!" Phrase, my game crashes.

Anyone knows what i can do?

20210727_191418.jpg

25 minutes ago, 321_King_123 said:

WELP- By the looks of it, my game crashed. And continue to crash every time. im at that part where ple Puppet Master plan has failed, and now he is turning dream into reality, so the MC and Aelita need to stop it- When you enter what would suppose to be Axis High University, you go up until you find yourself in two paths- The one in the right is blocked by a puppet clone, in your front is a healing thing and a PC thing. Going left, makes you activad a cutscene, where a Puppet clone appears up from the MC, and then the puppet clone creates other clones (A green, blue and purple..) and everyone of them is dancing.

Well... After the 

"Puppet clone: Hehehehehe!" Phrase, my game crashes.

Anyone knows what i can do?

20210727_191418.jpg

iirc the new patch fixes this.