The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

45 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

not exactly, see the zekrom path is essentially a "everyone possible is alive and well and happy" as per ur usual typical fairy tale story, but the reshiram path takes a more dark turn where more people may end up dying and some do a complete 180 with their attitude compared to how they behave in the zekrom path................... and the kicker there is the path u end up walking is all decided on if u battle 1 very specific person or not..............

if you battle them, you walk the zekrom path, if you refuse you walk the reshiram path.............. as for who: i wont say even with a spoiler warning just in case people browsing the forums havent been there yet

ik what they are.
Commander was saying the game has one ending (Zekrom) while the other ending being just an extended ending with more scenes tieing information together (Reshiram).

If you're trying to say its two sides to one story, then whats the difference between that and like a route in a VN for example.

Maybe something like a challange from the god pokemon itself.

After clearing the game and catching all pokemon the arceus we may catch or  a super rare reborn shiny arceus appears to give us a challange. A fight with a chosen trainer / or the leaders. Let them have a arceus with an ele plate and a super hard team with field effects. Makes a fight for each element with getting the rare arceus as a final reward for hardcore reborn gamers.

Maybe a distortion world or something similar that requires some legendarys powers to get to. In this World you'll meet the dead characters so we can get the battle with ame 🙂 also characters like radomus wife will be there to battle.

Some leaders / elites want to retire or take break in a far away region. so it's up to you as the champ to test the strength of possible candidates for their gym

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Käff said:

Maybe something like a challange from the god pokemon itself.

After clearing the game and catching all pokemon the arceus we may catch or  a super rare reborn shiny arceus appears to give us a challange. A fight with a chosen trainer / or the leaders. Let them have a arceus with an ele plate and a super hard team with field effects. Makes a fight for each element with getting the rare arceus as a final reward for hardcore reborn gamers.

Maybe a distortion world or something similar that requires some legendarys powers to get to. In this World you'll meet the dead characters so we can get the battle with ame 🙂 also characters like radomus wife will be there to battle.

Some leaders / elites want to retire or take break in a far away region. so it's up to you as the champ to test the strength of possible candidates for their gym

Spoiler

there's the matter of ARC-PULSE there tho as in case u didnt know, ARC-PULSE is arceus infused with the power of an upgraded pulse machine so catching it would be unlikely................... my thought there would be to be given instead of just a challenge from pokejesus, but a wish from it as well........

by that i mean instead of catching it, we get a chance to battle it when its NOT being controlled by a pulse machine and have it be supercharged in some way shape or form and end up fighting a party of 6 different versions of this suped-up arceus and upon defeating them we could get a choice from 1 of 3 wishes and arceus would grant any of them

my idea for the wishes personally would be: bring back to life every ally that has died (sort of like a dragon ball z type of wish tbh) team meteor never existed (no traces of team meteor were ever known as it was never founded due to this wish) or the possibly most unlikely:info on our character's parent's whereabouts (both mother and father) and wether or not they live and give us a side quest to find one or both depending on their mortal status

About the gym leader re-battle, there could be some kind of a battleground below the Reborn Nightclub, where we re-battle gym leaders similar to the Battleground area in Pokemon Platinum where we battle three gym leaders daily. I really loved that idea. Just suggesting.

9 hours ago, Alisae said:

Commander was saying the game has one ending (Zekrom) while the other ending being just an extended ending with more scenes tieing information together (Reshiram).

He didn't say a path would have more informaton, just that if you meet certain requirements there probably would be.

Hey guys,I was wondering after we defeat the last Elite 4 would we immediately become the champion, or somebody has beat the E4 ealier than us and become the champion so we have to beat the guy to get the title.If so who will it be it would be funny if it is Fern.

also like normal pokemon games after you defeat the champion you can challenged the E4 and the champion over and over again so I was wonder who will we challenge in the champion room since well...we are already the champion ㄟ( ▔ ▽ ▔ )ㄏ

also I would be funny if one of the E4 said something when we fought them multiple times like "Oh God,stop challenging us already!!!We get it your very strong so have mercy on us PleASe."

11 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

Hey guys,I was wondering after we defeat the last Elite 4 would we immediately become the champion, or somebody has beat the E4 ealier than us and become the champion so we have to beat the guy to get the title.If so who will it be it would be funny if it is Fern.

also like normal pokemon games after you defeat the champion you can challenged the E4 and the champion over and over again so I was wonder who will we challenge in the champion room since well...we are already the champion ㄟ( ▔ ▽ ▔ )ㄏ

also I would be funny if one of the E4 said something when we fought them multiple times like "Oh God,stop challenging us already!!!We get it your very strong so have mercy on us PleASe."

I have a theory that the top admins of team Meteor with all 6 Pokémon being boosted by the small pulse will form the elite four. And Lin will be the champion. Then on the second run we'll have USUM elite four system where we sit on the throne and others come to challenge us.

33 minutes ago, Zander said:

I have a theory that the top admins of team Meteor with all 6 Pokémon being boosted by the small pulse will form the elite four. And Lin will be the champion. Then on the second run we'll have USUM elite four system where we sit on the throne and others come to challenge us.

Spoiler

We already know that the elite four consists of Laura/Bennett(potentially as a double battle), El, Anna, and Heather.

• Global Mods
18 hours ago, imanoob said:

Now we'll finally know what's behind that raging sandstorm in the desert

The part of the desert beyond the sandstorm isn't going to be visited. Ame has been asked about it a few times and has stated that it's the northern border of the region and the "especially fierce sandstorm" that turns the player back is to prevent you from going to the edge of the map. 

IMG_4595.PNG

10 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The part of the desert beyond the sandstorm isn't going to be visited. Ame has been asked about it a few times and has stated that it's the northern border of the region and the "especially fierce sandstorm" that turns the player back is to prevent you from going to the edge of the map. 

IMG_4595.PNG

Except for the super secret cactus love oasis just north of the area.

48 minutes ago, Swampellow said:
  Hide contents

We already know that the elite four consists of Laura/Bennett(potentially as a double battle), El, Anna, and Heather.

Well maybe in the second run sure. But for the first run it might be the admins. Or maybe all these people become Meteor admins? But yeah admins first and the originals second.

19 hours ago, Zander said:

Well maybe in the second run sure. But for the first run it might be the admins. Or maybe all these people become Meteor admins? But yeah admins first and the originals second.

Spoiler

I don’t quite see any real story reason as to why the “admins” would take over as Elite 4.  The only notable characters that will still side with Meteor following the events of Episode 18 are Sirius, Sigmund, Zero, Fern, and Blake.  I just don’t quite see a reason why we should have 4 fields that specifically benefit the current confirmed members of the elite 4 or 5, the connections they have with their keys, and have never battled 4/5 of them, only to not have them be elite 4 members in the story.  Would feel personally uneventful for me to battle the same meteor admins again vs. 4 battles against trainers we’ve yet to see in action with a full team of 6.

2 hours ago, Tacos said:
  Hide contents

I don’t quite see any real story reason as to why the “admins” would take over as Elite 4.  The only notable characters that will still side with Meteor following the events of Episode 18 are Sirius, Sigmund, Zero, Fern, and Blake.  I just don’t quite see a reason why we should have 4 fields that specifically benefit the current confirmed members of the elite 4 or 5, the connections they have with their keys, and have never battled 4/5 of them, only to not have them be elite 4 members in the story.  Would feel personally uneventful for me to battle the same meteor admins again vs. 4 battles against trainers we’ve yet to see in action with a full team of 6.

It's more of a bonding thing I guess. We already know their personality and stuff so it'll be cool to battle them at full power.

Wow, I've been following this game for years, and now that it's finally coming to an end it feels... bittersweet.

On one hand I'm excited to experience the finale, but on the other hand I'm going to miss getting new content and updates...

But I suppose I should thank you for creating the best Pokemon game I've ever played.

I've honestly had more fun with this than I did with any of the official titles, and it's been a pleasure to have been along for the ride.

Also be sure to take some time to recharge your batteries, it feels like episode 18 just came out yesterday...

Wouldn't want you to burn out before you can even really start 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 10:36 PM, Zander said:

We need black/white elite four remix(or original) for elite four and Blue's theme for champion please. Those are probably the most epic soundtracks not used yet. But something original could be cool too.

Spoiler

I hope they use the theme of zinnia (remix version) in the championship battle, it´s too much epic and displays all the path we overcome in the history

And for the final battle against PULSE-arceus and Lin i hope they use this remix

So I'm actually really hyped for Episode 19, as many others I presume. But these episodes (17 & 18) felt so good to me, I stopped when it was Episode 16, so just past Adrienn and that was it. So when I went back and just saw that Episode 18 was available (Spoiler lock ofcourse) I was super excited and went it with a new playthrough.

Next part in spoiler tags just incase.

Spoiler

So the obvious first thing I noticed on this 'new' playthrough was the change in teams / pokémon. Trainers being somewhat more difficult, new pokémon and stuff which really was fun although for ME, the second playthrough was a bit easier cause I felt some changes in team (For example Blake not having his Rotom Frost anymore actually made him easier, atleast it felt easier not sure if it was easier or my first playthrough just having a bad team 😛 ).

Also experiencing the desert for the time first time, and the puzzles within mirage tower. A great experience albeit a bit annoying at times but overall well done, and my GOD the music in the desert makes me love the area, JUST for that alone. Not sure if that makes comes from somewhere or was made for this but I freaking loved it!

What this games does so well is telling it's story and telling it with emotion. It really tells a story about the characters, their backgrounds and yet still remain mysterious through some extend. Yet it is also not always serious, ( looking at you Terra & Cain 😛 ).  As far as backstories goes some remain a mystery yet, Lin for example is curious. We know she is strong, and cannot be easily killed, and she can also lift heavy objects just like it's nothing, yet we are still so much in the dark for her. Who or what is she, what exactly is her plan, is it really to destroy everything or reboot the world as it was. Or does Lin want something bigger or even smaller? So much is unknown to us but the way it is told and presented makes me wanna crave more, I wanna know more. And that's what makes this game so good for me, it makes me wanna play it constantly just to see if I can squeeze out JUST a tad bit more information somehow, which at the moment is impossible as I've finished this episode :P. 

The way Amethyst explains these stories is so good, reading on some trivia on some of the Wiki I take it it's also a bit of personal experience, which is sad to read but at the same time strenghtens the way she writes these things and makes it feel so alive to me. And I have to really tip my hat of to that, I'm not sure if I could do such a thing, I've been through depression myself but I don't think I would be able to put it quite into this perspective ingame. So really hats of to you Amethyst, really.

All in all, this entire game is so good, it tells it story excellent and thoughtfull. I can't wait for Episode 19 where hopefully alot will be revealed and.. here's to god my team is ready for what's to come!

• Like 2

Wooo! I'm looking forward to which surprises you will be presenting to us, can't wait even if I'm not finished yet with E18 XD I will never be able to thank you and the other devs who contributed to this amazing experience of a game ❤️

On 8/28/2018 at 11:04 PM, Amethyst said:

this time will be a little different.

we have the usual e19 scoreboard up, but after that there will be a second (much more significant) board for post-game.

I'm still ironing out post-game's features exactly (also will be open to some suggestions) but I'm not turning my attention to that until the game's main story is completed. 

also... i may take somewhat of a break between the two to get something else going... y'all know?

but that's not for a while yet.

one thing at a time, darlings.

one fraction of a percentage at a time. 

Spoiler

After finishing E18, and reading the dialogue after the last battle, it came to my head that you could easily stop the game from helping the main character as much as it does in the sense that he could have the same fate as many other characters have (#RIPKiki) either in E19 or in a side episode.
And just to be clear, should that happen I would be exactly 374.62% done with this game.
Other than that, amazing work, and look forward to the next and final episode ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The finish line is in sight.

Do you know what I am most looking forward to in this version??? Last gym leader? No. Lin? Top 3 but no. Pokemon League? Also top 3 but no. Arceus? Nope.

What I am looking most forward to is going inside of that Night Club :]

Edited by ProjectIceman
  • Upvote 1