Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

-Short Update-

All right, got a lot done today. Things have been slower than usual lately. Trying not to overdo anything, but...  I can say that we're nearly half way there. There's only 1 Field Effect that's going to be introduced in this version, so the progress bar can shoot up by approximately 10% at any time. 

Really working hard so that GDC lives up to the hype. Trust me, if there's anyone who is impatient about this release, it's me.

May or may not have something to talk about next week. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. 

18 hours ago, Jan said:

-Short Update-

All right, got a lot done today. Things have been slower than usual lately. Trying not to overdo anything, but...  I can say that we're nearly half way there. There's only 1 Field Effect that's going to be introduced in this version, so the progress bar can shoot up by approximately 10% at any time. 

Really working hard so that GDC lives up to the hype. Trust me, if there's anyone who is impatient about this release, it's me.

May or may not have something to talk about next week. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. 

Take your time, we would all rather have an awesome game that took hard work to make than a game that was rushed to release. Oh and I hope we get to see aelita but that's just a bonus for me. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, GishkiSoul said:

Maybe it was already asked, but why don't you "copy" Pkmn Reborn's fields? °-°

a few of the fields are already slight edits of reborn fields, but also there are different ones due to the different locations/nature to reborn

On 12/20/2016 at 6:40 PM, FleetWood said:

Take your time, we would all rather have an awesome game that took hard work to make than a game that was rushed to release. Oh and I hope we get to see aelita but that's just a bonus for me. Thanks!

I'm Experiencing painful memories of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006.

• Developers

Small update, but it's a big addition to the game.

Those of you who like to collect things... I think this is going to pique your interest. 

Introducing the Gather Cube.

xBO7Oc8.png

Just like in Sun and Moon, you'll be able to collect Zygarde Cells during your adventure. 

4a73683cb46b25ac2096f8e6a5fabcdb.png58f1688fa29c3e7601cdcc50b34bad14.png86509edfffca51ffa44812bf67681acf.png

But there's a reason why it's called the Gather Cube instead of the "Zygarde Cube", but I'll get into that at another point.

Obviously, because the game is much bigger than Sun and Moon, there may be more than 100 cells. How many more cells? That's yet to be determined. 

additionally, the Help Centers have been redone.

Also I shouldn't have to say this, but I'll make it clear from the get-go. You will not be able to get Zygarde at any point during V9. You're simply collecting the cells for the moment you're able to assemble your own Zygarde. 

---

I don't want to overhype it, but I genuinely think Version 9 is the BEST version of Rejuvenation to date. I've been working extremely hard to create an enjoyable experience for people who enjoy story and gameplay. I hope that I'll be able to please both parties when Version 9 is finally here. 

Version 9 is Grand Dream City correct? If so, I'm hyped beyond hell, because as of rn it's my most anticipated area in this game and for good reason. It's been built up a lot over the course of the game and I really can't wait for when our v8 decision inevitably impacts the v9 content. I really am excited, keep up the good work Jan and team.

• Veterans
50 minutes ago, Jan said:

Small update, but it's a big addition to the game.

Those of you who like to collect things... I think this is going to pique your interest. 

Introducing the Gather Cube.

xBO7Oc8.png

Just like in Sun and Moon, you'll be able to collect Zygarde Cells during your adventure. 

4a73683cb46b25ac2096f8e6a5fabcdb.png58f1688fa29c3e7601cdcc50b34bad14.png86509edfffca51ffa44812bf67681acf.png

But there's a reason why it's called the Gather Cube instead of the "Zygarde Cube", but I'll get into that at another point.

Obviously, because the game is much bigger than Sun and Moon, there may be more than 100 cells. How many more cells? That's yet to be determined. 

additionally, the Help Centers have been redone.

Also I shouldn't have to say this, but I'll make it clear from the get-go. You will not be able to get Zygarde at any point during V9. You're simply collecting the cells for the moment you're able to assemble your own Zygarde. 

---

I don't want to overhype it, but I genuinely think Version 9 is the BEST version of Rejuvenation to date. I've been working extremely hard to create an enjoyable experience for people who enjoy story and gameplay. I hope that I'll be able to please both parties when Version 9 is finally here. 

No....Not again....NOT AGAIN.....

I'm still crying over how long it took me to collect all 100 zygarde cells. The last 10 were absolutely horrifying...

1 hour ago, Swampellow said:

*deep breathe* 

boiiiiii

damn janiel, I can't wait

You never fail to please Jan! Keep up the good work! :D My bad I messed up the quote but we all know who I was rooting for xD

Edited by SukaiChris

• Developers
8 hours ago, FleetWood said:

Here we go more cell hunting, this is gonna be fun :D.

Just wondering (I know it's just been added so you might not be sure) but are there going to be day/night exclusive cells like in sun and moon?

Thanks again! 

If I do, it'll only be a very small amount. Unlike the 3DS that is portable and easy to load up whenever, Rejuvenation is different because it's a computer based game.

Not everyone has the time to play the game at different times of the day. 

JAN.. JAN!!!

It seems I'll have to go for another mission for every one of them with a lot of screenshots.

I hope through it won't be only one time chance like at the prison island(Forgot the name, long time since played pokemon reju :C).

And I'm exicted for version 9, hope I'll get time to play it yo.

• Developers
3 minutes ago, Shing'n Streets said:

JAN.. JAN!!!

It seems I'll have to go for another mission for every one of them with a lot of screenshots.

I hope through it won't be only one time chance like at the prison island(Forgot the name, long time since played pokemon reju :C).

And I'm exicted for version 9, hope I'll get time to play it yo.

Oh, no. I'm mean, but not that mean. You can't find cells in places you can only be in temporarily. That's just bad game design. Every cell will be available at all times. 

I'll also be nice and add NPCs that tell you how many cells are located on each island/How many you've collected on each island. 

1 minute ago, Jan said:

I'll also be nice and add NPCs that tell you how many cells are located on each island/How many you've collected on each island. 

God bless.

This is something that should have been implemented in S/M tho.

I didn't even finish collecting the cells in my copy because I didn't know where to start or bc im lazy af

V.9 hype

1. Who is Anastasia  I think it was on ggc flora mentioned her before as being evil while her brother as a good person

2.what is this HC will it be like the aether foundation on sun moon 

Conservation and the president being crazy like my girl lusamine or just research

3.Hope we get more indriad/gardevoir and Angie stuff

4.why Gather cube

V.10 hype 

1. Our first legendary

Edited by SuperNova

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

V.9 hype

1. Who is Anastasia  I think it was on ggc flora mentioned her before as being evil while her brother as a good person

2.what is this HC will it be like the aether foundation on sun moon 

Conservation and the president being crazy like my girl lusamine or just research

3.Hope we get more indriad/gardevoir and Angie stuff

4.why Gather cube

V.10 hype 

1. Our first legendary

Anastasia wasn't mentioned by Flora or Florin, but she appeared in Kugearen City in the past. The one Flora thinks is bad and Florin thinks is good is Cassandra, the mayor of Grand Dream City.

HC = Help Center. 

I don't think we'll be getting our first legendary in V10. I think they'll all be postgame. 

16 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Anastasia wasn't mentioned by Flora or Florin, but she appeared in Kugearen City in the past. The one Flora thinks is bad and Florin thinks is good is Cassandra, the mayor of Grand Dream City.

HC = Help Center. 

I don't think we'll be getting our first legendary in V10. I think they'll all be postgame. 

oh yes casssandra

I wanted sth like the aether foundation

too bad

You know, I started Reborn a month ago and I loved every single minute of it (Except battling Shelly grrrr)

Is this game similar to Reborn? Same hardness and interesting characters/story?

Do you guys recommend it?