Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

My only question is that will there be any new events at previous parts of the game and if we will encounter a new legendary this version, looks like were finding out today lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Even if It's the Most Disappointing thing Since My Son?

It would disappoint me only if it is more bad than the movie Eragon. So i don't think something will disappoint me anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

It would at least have to Batman v Superman bad for me to dislike it and nothing is catching up to that anytime soon

Just now, Siragon said:

It would disappoint me only if it is more bad than the movie Eragon. So i don't think something will disappoint me anytime soon.

Where would live action Avatar the Last Airbender fall in this spectrum of awful?

Just now, seki108 said:

Where would live action Avatar the Last Airbender fall in this spectrum of awful?

thats a good point actually, probably Texan's favorite movie 

Edited by FleetWood

8 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Well The last Airbender is indeed a bad movie, but (at least) the staff didn't destroy the possibility of doing the rest of the serie (but i give you the fact that it's AWFUL). The movie Eragon is so bad written they can't even do that ! They didn't include the elves and the dwarfs ! They deleted extremely important characters ! Characters that litterally make a difference between life and death for the protagonist !

... pfffff, stay calm, don't yell at that movie again. You can do it.

Sorry about that.

Edited by Siragon

8 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:

That movie does not exist

Sorry, that fever dream just seems so real at time.

Well, 1pm (EST time).....it's past high noon.  Hype levels are still holding steady.

@Siragon "but (at least) the staff didn't destroy the possibility of doing the rest of the series"   That's NOT a good thing in this case, especially since there are talks of it actually happening......

Edited by seki108

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Sorry, that fever dream just seems so real at time.

Well, 1pm (EST time).....it's past high noon.  Hype levels are still holding steady.

@Siragon "but (at least) the staff didn't destroy the possibility of doing the rest of the series"   That's NOT a good thing in this case, especially since there are talks of it actually happening......

I didn't say they SHOULD do it, i said they COULD. I agree, it's definitely the last thing to do. What i mean is that they didn't completely destroyed the story and the lore for some arguable plot reasons.

• Developers

Sorry loves~ But this thread has lived its life. Perhaps we can meet again in the next thread?

Only time will tell.