Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Amber?

Nah. Though if she could respect people more without them having to rescue her or something it'd be nice. Hopefully that's how she is by GDC

I honestly want the MC to actually get to spend time with Amber and Tesla, like, a nice family time. Getting your own room was one of the scenes that made me really happy, so, seeing things turn out well...

It'd just make me even happier!

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I honestly want the MC to actually get to spend time with Amber and Tesla, like, a nice family time. Getting your own room was one of the scenes that made me really happy, so, seeing things turn out well...

It'd just make me even happier!

It's Most Likely gonna happen in the post game.

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Telling people who it isn't is still spoilers, you know. We've told you this...

oh my bad and no you didn't i've looked and nobody has said anything on this particular subject  so the " we've told you this..." is highly unneeded 

Quick discussion question. What does Aelita's friend (white hair, ratted out Flora, forgot her name, or can't spell, f**k logic and spelling) know about Melia? Thoughts? I just think maybe she knew Maria in the past and was wondering why she looks like her or if she is her. (I mean she probably is idk. I'm not the smartest guy lol)

Edited by SukaiChris

7 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Amber?

Amber is just a typical, spoiled teen. I hated her the first time the player mets her. After Tesla tells her about at least having a mother, i stopped hating her.

8 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

Quick discussion question. What does Aelita's friend (white hair, ratted out Flora, forgot her name, or can't spell, f**k logic and spelling) know about Melia? Thoughts? I just think maybe she knew Maria in the past and was wondering why she looks like her or if she is her. (I mean she probably is idk. I'm not the smartest guy lol)

His name is Erin. Maybe he had something to do with Spacea and Tiempa. Maybe he's the long lost son of Vitus, presumed dead. He could have crossed paths with Maria.

Also, In the "Love Letters" Sidequest in East Gearen's Help Center, I just did it again. I just Realized that Eric and Cameron are Gay to-be Lovers.

Will we finally get the Psychologist in Version 9?

Edited by ShadeStrider

39 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

His name is Erin. Maybe he had something to do with Spacea and Tiempa. Maybe he's the long lost son of Vitus, presumed dead. He could have crossed paths with Maria.

Isn't Erin a girl though?

10 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

I'm still wondering...
Whald would've happened if I left Kreiss to rotten in that Tower?...

I think he breaks out by himself if you don't let him out, but I'm not completely sure because I've never done it.

20 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

I'm still wondering...
Whald would've happened if I left Kreiss to rotten in that Tower?...

He manages to escape on his own while you are fighting Angie. I believe that if you don't free him, he'll be the one to freeze Angie instead of Valarie

Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 9.

So Close, Yet so far.

The Next Chapter of the Story awaits us. Will our main characters solve the mystery of people being turned to Stone? Will Bladestar achieve their goals of reforming the government? Will Amber get Tesla's Charizard Back? Will someone Die? Will our Plot Armor Hold (Oh, what am I saying, Of course it will)? Will Saki and Erick become a couple? Will Rian Johnson save Star Wars? Will I pass my Final Exams?

And The Most Important Question of All: Will we get some subtle or Not so subtle Political Commentary?

Edited by ShadeStrider