Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0# M4N, #3R3 17 15 !!!!!!!!!!!!! 

FR0M N0W 1 5#4LL 54Y BY3-BY3 70 MY 3X4M5 4ND PL4Y R3JUV3N4710N. Y4Y!!!!!!!!!!!!

70M0RR0W!!!!!!!!!!!!

70M0RR0W!!!!!!!!!!!!

70M0RR0W!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Pokemon Rejuvenation Version 9.

So Close, Yet so far.

The Next Chapter of the Story awaits us. Will our main characters solve the mystery of people being turned to Stone? Will Bladestar achieve their goals of reforming the government? Will Amber get Tesla's Charizard Back? Will someone Die? Will our Plot Armor Hold (Oh, what am I saying, Of course it will)? Will Saki and Erick become a couple? Will Rian Johnson save Star Wars? Will I pass my Final Exams?

And The Most Important Question of All: Will we get some subtle or Not so subtle Political Commentary?

Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!!!!!

*squeals in delight*

Incredibly hyped for this release. Likely to be refreshing every 20 minutes or so. I'm so starting with Popplio in this new run. 

By the way, who is that on the left? I can recognize Kanon and Melia, but not sure who the other one is.

Edit: Never mind. After looking closely, I realized that it is Venam :)

Edited by Winter Angel

Just now, Winter Angel said:

*squeals in delight*

Incredibly hyped for this release. Likely to be refreshing every 20 minutes or so. I'm so starting with Popplio in this new run. 

By the way, who is that on the left? I can recognize Kanon and Melia, but not sure who the other one is.

I think it's Venam with her new hair, but I'm not sure.

My body is ready. I haven't actually played Rejuvenation for almost 10 months. can't wait to replay with gen 7 pokemon.

3 minutes ago, Winter Angel said:

I believe it's Venam (after Melia gave her a new look)

Edited by Lucky1998

7 minutes ago, Joshua121 said:

soo hyped 

btw is the new ver 9 releaseing tonight or tomorrow either way my hype is over 9000

Tomorrow ai think

1 minute ago, Zumi said:

i still have this saved so lemme post it here again as it is (once more) relevant

Reveal hidden contents

rejuv_hype_train_by_honnojis-dbb9g3o.png

C-can I ride that hype train filled with Pikachu? Also I like how well made this is!:o

5 hours ago, Lord Bagel said:

It's been a long time since i've played rejuve, has jan said anything is being changed early game or can I start a new save file safely

there are some pretty big early game changes