Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, FleetWood said:

K so lets get a conversation started, what's your team gonna be/what pokemon would you like to use

as for my current team:

Blaziken

Starmie

Gigalith (can't wait to give this bad boy sandstream)

Excadrill (with Sand Rush)

Sylveon

Honchkrow

Gen 7 Mons i'd like to use:

Silvally

Decidueye

Mimikyu

Other Mon's i'm waiting for:

Larvitar (i could replace gigalith for tyranitar and with that honchkrow for crobat)

Bagon (don't know if salamence would be on the main team or reserve/rotation)

Tynamo

Heracross

Just now, Sceptilespy said:

The new starters are actually really good for the game. Excluding Incineroar who is bad everywhere. (#Rowlet'sgetit) (#Popliskindawackbutukindagoodwhenufullyevolve)

#Popliskindawackbutukindagoodwhenufullyevolve

3 hours ago, FleetWood said:

K so lets get a conversation started, what's your team gonna be/what pokemon would you like to use

Right now, I just want to find something that could replace my Swoobat. It gets outclassed by the rest of my team. Maybe Pyroar could also be replaced by Salazzle? Not sure yet, but Swoobat's time on the team is coming to a close.

4 hours ago, FleetWood said:

I'm on a Nuzlocke, so I don't get a lot of choice regarding my team.

That doesn't mean I don't want something like Araquanid or Alola Sandslash though.

Anyway, my current team (Rotating):

Greninja (Ryu)

Zebstrika (So'S Sanic, short for Speed of Sound Sanic)

Abomasnow (Glacius)

Hariyama (E. Honda)

Magcargo (Drink Once)

Noctowl (Sumpthing)

Golurk (Justice)

Right now, Ryu, So'S Sanic, Glacius, E. Honda, Drink Once, and Sumpthing are on the team while Justice is hanging out in the box.  Might bring him out depending on who I'll have to fight in this update, though.  I might also start training Pokemon in the box just to get myself ready for the update.

49 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

I have a team running of all Eeveelutions, and all of them including Flareon are stellar.

already did till v9 which looks like is on hold till jan get new pc set up 

15 minutes ago, Phoenix2345 said:

Chikorita is the worst starter imo. 

Nah, Meganium is a TANK

EDIT: Also i meant Incineroar is the worst of the alolan starters

Edited by kalzone678

Just now, Phoenix2345 said:

Thats just my opinion..and yes i agree on incineroar being the worst among the alolan trio

Nah i wasn't dissing your opinion, it's all good dude.

Access to Intimidate with 90/95/95 bulk and 115 attack and a reliable STAB in darkest lariat and Bulk Up from Move relearner.

Guess it sucks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Access to Intimidate with 90/95/95 bulk and 115 attack and a reliable STAB in darkest lariat and Bulk Up from Move relearner.

Guess it sucks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah you're right i probably don't give it enough credit, it just really doesn't appeal to me

Since I did my last playthrough with Chespin (aka the underrated Gen 6 starter nobody ever chooses), now I kind of feel like going for Litten as my starter since I have not used it for the original 3DS games, while I have used Popplio and Rowlet. Especially since Incineroar can get Intimidate, which is always a good thing to have.

Edited by AlphaJay

I really want to use mimikyu on my team but I also want to use decidueye and I have this thing where I don't like using the same twice on a team. Mimikyu is going to be on the team without a doubt. Please Jan, include mimikyu and don't make it an after game mon 

Edited by FleetWood

I don't know if this has been asked before and been answered..

Will we be able to use z-moves? Maybe the gym leaders..but what about the mc?

I apologize if this has been answered before.

Edited by Phoenix2345

46 minutes ago, Luguno said:

i found in rejuvenation a mega stone but i dont knew why i cant used this or why i cant get the mega ring.

this is coz atm mc can not get a mega ring 

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

In Reborn ep17, developer (or dev team?), already confirmed that Z moves will both exist in data and be usable. About Rejuvenation, though, i can't say. Probably they will do the same thing, though, since Rejuvenation got inspired from and is kind of a Reborn offshoot.

Ok. Thanks for the reply