Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

Going for a completely new team this time,with maybe the exception of one. Unless Jan has moved or gotten rid of pokemon like she did murkrow 

murkrow near the last part we was in

I think we should be thinking about the shadow pokemon. We don't know if some got changed from the last version and we need to think about which ones are going to appear in V9 since gen 7 was added. That adds a lot more variety to the table.

id like a skarmory or some dragons but i feel that the dragons maybe too op for midgame  tho a peak at what will be available with v9 would be nice

18 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

I feel like those would be later on or some secret event. Shadow pokemon tend to be mediocre, average, or good. If there was a shadow smeargle I would laugh so hard.

HUM HUM *froakie in v5* HUM HUM HUM

1 hour ago, Siragon said:

HUM HUM *froakie in v5* HUM HUM HUM

well you know they did get changed because they were way too good and they made the game easier. Some examples are froakie, honedge, magikarp, etc. They got changed because it was easy to beat about everything

1 hour ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

well you know they did get changed because they were way too good and they made the game easier. Some examples are froakie, honedge, magikarp, etc. They got changed because it was easy to beat about everything

I went back to V5 to get myself a Froakie. 

It didn't make anything in Version 8 any easier.

22 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I went back to V5 to get myself a Froakie. 

It didn't make anything in Version 8 any easier.

Honestly, I'd love a shadow Jangmo'o. It would be fun enough to try and use that unique typing. I'm more curious as to how the UBs are going to fit into the story.

I'd hate having to kill y'alls hope but there's no shadow pokemon in this version at i don't think so especially since i haven't found but i can promise you that you will face a challenge that almost everybody was NOT expecting like this challenge is hell on earth so yeah sorry 

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

I'd hate having to kill y'alls hope but there's no shadow pokemon in this version at i don't think so especially since i haven't found but i can promise you that you will face a challenge that almost everybody was NOT expecting like this challenge is hell on earth so yeah sorry 

more of a hell than amber's fight?

1 hour ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

watch the challenge be a dimensional rift type:null with insane defenses, and type covering ability like protean. (Please don't be)

Dimensional Deoxys S. Ability: No Guard. 

Max investment in Speed. Some investment in defense, Special defense and HP.

MOVESET: Fissure, Sheer cold, protect, Guillotine.

And we have to defeat it to progress in the Story. And it's level 100. With Perfect IV's

Edited by ShadeStrider

4 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

And we have to defeat it to progress in the Story. And it's level 100. With Perfect IV's

Sturdy Geodude?...

32 minutes ago, MeepAndMeh said:

more of a hell than amber's fight?

I'm sorry let me rephrase think along the lines of it rivals amber's team in terms of attack and defense and possibly go toe to toe with amber's moltres that's the challenge you will be facing 

15 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

watch the challenge be a dimensional rift type:null with insane defenses, and type covering ability like protean. (Please don't be)

CONGRATS YOUR RIGHT YOUR PRIZES ARE EITHER A HERACROSS WITH DRAGON DANCE OR A GARDEVOIR WITH QUIVER DANCE lol no but you just royally screwed all of us cuz jan might now put that in v10 or future versions

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

BRUH RIP RIP RIP AND RIP you might just have given jan more ammo for future versions and killed us all off now thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I could actually see this happening if it were Deoxys-Attack. Wouldn't literally any priority move work against it though, I mean are pokemon are in the late 60s now right and Deoxys-A has virtually nonexistent defense

Edited by Lucky1998

20 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Sturdy Geodude?...

And there you have it. Defeating this deoxys seems like a daunting task, but the answer to such a challenge is a simple ability. Sturdy.

How about this:

Dimensional Pikachu doesn't need a stone to evolve. As a result, It can hold an Item. Specifically, an Air Balloon. 

It's ability is Wonder Guard.

And another thing: Any Pokemon that utilize Mold Breaker or Gravity are removed from your party by a "Glitch" before the battle begins. (If you Lose once, they are gone forever.)

And You have to win the battle to progress in the story.

And to add insult to injury, The Pikachu is level 1. And it Knows Endeavor.

And It's Base Attack is 10000. Base Special Attack is 10000.

It's Base Defense is 1, Base Special Defense is 1, and Base Speed is Over 9000.

Base HP is 1.

Edited by ShadeStrider

1 hour ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

CONGRATS YOUR RIGHT YOUR PRIZES ARE EITHER A HERACROSS WITH DRAGON DANCE OR A GARDEVOIR WITH QUIVER DANCE lol no but you just royally screwed all of us cuz jan might now put that in v10 or future versions

I hope not. That's one of the worst possible situations for dimensional rift pokemon. And I've come up with worse ones.

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

I'm sorry let me rephrase think along the lines of it rivals amber's team in terms of attack and defense and possibly go toe to toe with amber's moltres that's the challenge you will be facing 

BRUH RIP RIP RIP AND RIP you might just have given jan more ammo for future versions and killed us all off now thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saddest part is that i played pokemon rejuvenation on easy level so i didn't fight that moltres lol.

i'm so dead.

You know, it's only a matter of time before we get a field effect that enhances the power of UBs. Maybe the new challenge involves a dimensional UB? Maybe Guzzlord can be a challenge for once?

Just kidding on that last question, of course.