The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Haha, and yet the bug counter got cut in half, so i guess you finally tamed the AI....for now...

Oh well, while we are all waiting for more updates i guess i can go and make some kids in our neighbourhood cry by beating them in a children's card game....

Yes, i am bored^^

• Developers

Ame has graciously given me some gifs of the pokemon moves I did thank arceus and Ame. Ame's computer is not a toaster unlike mine so these are probably close to the frame rate they will play at. Hope these will help tide over the wait just a little bit and I hope that all of you have a amazing day. There is one more I have but probably will post it at a later date

photongeyser.gif

plasmafists.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Interesting to see that Photon Geyser puts a negative filter-like effect on the opponent for a brief moment. Seems like a fitting enough detail ol' Nekky to me.

>Shiny silvally

>Using Plasma fists

>Not holding an Electric Memory

...Well, that seems like a bit of a missed aesthetic opportunity. Whoops?

40 minutes ago, smeargletail said:

Ame has graciously given me some gifs of the pokemon moves I did thank arceus and Ame. Ame's computer is not a toaster unlike mine so these are probably close to the frame rate they will play at. Hope these will help tide over the wait just a little bit and I hope that all of you have a amazing day. There is one more I have but probably will post it at a later date

photongeyser.gif

plasmafists.gif

We have been getting some crisp bread because of your awesome toaster. Good job and nice work smeargletaiI!

10 hours ago, smeargletail said:

photongeyser.gif

plasmafists.gif

Many shuckles were harmed while making these animations

43 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

Many shuckles were harmed while making these animations

Nah, it's just Silvally teaching Shuckle some new moves. The moves are called "Shuckle the f**k up" and "Organ Harvest"

If you get the reference XD

• Haha 3

• Veterans
3 hours ago, MachoPony said:

The more i hear, the more hyped i get.

and the more scared i get at wondering how in the name of all that is holy i'm going to beat this with a team of Ice Types.

i believe in you.

• Upvote 1

• Developers

TxMQjJD.gif

Here is Earthquake and boy does it have a history it's been submitted and resubmitted quite a few times. If I remember correctly the move fissure was actually one of the attempts I submitted for earthquake. Hope all of you enjoy the gif and have a amazing day/night wherever you may be.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, smeargletail said:

TxMQjJD.gif

Here is Earthquake and boy does it have a history it's been submitted and resubmitted quite a few times. If I remember correctly the move fissure was actually one of the attempts I submitted for earthquake. Hope all of you enjoy the gif and have a amazing day/night wherever you may be.

Finally! I'll be able to see how I wreck most teams... My inner 8 year old is satisfied, thank you 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I can't wait to see all the new animations in the actual game. And i also hope that you manage to fix the moves that did absolutely nothing.

Now i have a question: With EP19 we will finally be able to get every TM that was not obtainable in EP18. Will all of these be in the post game, or will we get some more TMs in the earlier parts of the game?

oooh, now that's a nice Earthquake! I can't entirely approve of Shuckle Abuse, though. Shuckle was how i cheesed past Solaris's Garchomp in my Bug Monotype, afterall! Sturdy+Power Split FTW!

On 7/11/2019 at 7:15 PM, smeargletail said:

TxMQjJD.gif

ouh yeah,

Cresselias implementation is starting! 🙂

love that stalling Moonduck!

cant wait to engineer the perfect postgame team. 

In gen 6 I got that 200 win streak with M-kangaskhan, Aegislash and Talonflame. This time its going to be even more broken!

Yeah, finally competing against the Reborn community with EVERY Gen 1-7 Pokémon at the ready will be so much fun.

I have already started breeding, training and preparing some decent Mons, but i still need a lot of things that are currently not available in EP18, like certain TMs, Mega Stones and such.....