E19 is Released

I've not played the game a single bit, but seeing the work you've put in all these years has been nothing short of inspiring. Congratz, friend. Hope you take a much needed break from any sort of dev work because lord knows you deserve it.

It's so amazing to see Reborn finished. As someone who joined in the days of E17, I'm really glad I got to watch Reborn develop, and also admittedly pretty happy I can recommend it to friends as a completed game now. E19 and the 'reborn' early-game segments seem like the Reborn team's magnum opus, and I'm glad I got to experience it early.

Looking forward to the episode 19 version of the Uranium mod so I can continue the nuclear monotype.

Insert some comment about how I've been here since 2013 and am happy but also sad to see it all over blah blah blah I've said it all in other threads already

Ten years ago, what was thought to be a one off little RPG maker XP project was made on your own volition. 

And look what that tiny little seed has grown into. It's been an honor to watch it all happen from the beginning.

Man  almost 9 years later, my whole life changed after high school, when I joined the military. I have been around the world, have had very crappy days.  It has been three years since I last played, and even though my life is a chaotic never ending grind, but in all that Reborn is the consistent familiarity I love. I hope you do well in your future projects and thank you, the devs and you deserve a break.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the entire team.  I've been here since right before 14.5 and it's been an absolute blast to see this game and the team grow.  Y'all did it.  You made it home.  Take a rest, you've earned it and then some.

I am happy to learn that yesterday was the official release date of Pokemon Reborn, the fully completed version. Now, everyone can play it without an account. I think this is a great event, and I am glad it is finally here. I think now, for the most part, Ame and the dev team can say, they are done with the game, and can move on to other games, or things in their lives, unless there are still some bugs to fix, but that is all that is remains now, right? For most part, Pokemon Reborn is fully completed and mostly bug free, so there is very little remaining to do, if anything. I am sure the dev team is relieved now too.

• Global Mods

Congratulations Ame!

You and your team have created brought an end to an amazing Era of Pokemon fan game content, and it was amazing, well done to you and everyone who took part in bringing it to where it was today.

I'm sure everyone who supports you and your team could say the same, keep up the good work, we will support you and your team along the journey of your future projects, and are excited to see what you bring forward! 

Once again, congratulations 

(You can rest now)