E19 is Released

Had to log in here to tell you that finally after so long you've done it. It's been a decade for you and almost for me watching the game grow for so long, and I couldn't be more happier to see this game finishing. I'll eventually play it when I've the opportunity, but now I'm just smiling to see this game completed. 

Thank you soooo much dev team!!!

Created this account a few days ago, just for this and the mods.

My favorite part in this game was definitely the SEEKRIT dev room (Um, not sure whether to tag it as a spoiler or just tagging its contents is enough)

Just like many others, I had lost interest in playing Pokémon around B2W2 and XY. A few years ago, I heard about another great Pokémon game made on RMXP (yep, MKXP is much better, Cass), and caught up to this soon after. Well, i must say, the story and difficulty literally destroyed my imagination of indie games.

Now, coming to the mentioned favorite part. All i ever thought while playing e19 was to get Lin and the others' backstory. As for catch 'em all, NO. Just NO (no offense to those who wanted this). When I caught up to this room, I took the hidden item and thought to maybe just talk to all devs and read the notes. I thought it would take at most 10 minutes, but I easily spent more than an hour, and boy, I feel like a different person now.

Peeps, go there yourself Postgame before reading it - 

Spoiler

One of the best stories after Ame was definitely of Ikaru. Man, really never thought a game encounter in '07 and mistaking an anime's name could lead to this. Smeargle's story was great too, as I myself came here after checking HeroVolsty's video. Crim's talk made me feel like I am talking to myself, as I always want things to be near perfection and I fear trying to help others, thinking maybe I'll ruin their projects. Ame's one was a complete journey as if I was watching a person's life moving in fast-forward, with my own eyes! Those small tidbits, like thanking a person for the Gold Silver version, and asking for StarryNight's well-being made me emotional. Dude, NOW IT HAS GONE CHEEZY

One thing I'd like to talk about would be Ame saying that it's okay to ask for help from your online community related to your interest, and yep, RANDOM GUYS DO HELP without any grand reason. I've gained a lot over the past 2 weeks thanks to guys at StackOverflow and other sites related to my domain of interest.

Spoiler

And was that Vulpes there, saying that there are people who do care about you, even if your brain says no? Thanks friend, it surprisingly helped! And to others of dev team too whose names I didn't mention

Edited by Yatin2999

Ame!!! Man it's been a journey hasn't it? You have heard this a thousand times by now already I'm sure but I will say it again: you and your team are very talented and hard working and I admire everything you have achieved so far. Keep it up, follow your dreams!

To the bigger and better things to come

Kel

THANK YOU so so much! Words can't describe it.

Pokemon Reborn made me study this beautiful game, math behind it, tactics, moves and a lot more.

It also changed me from being a casual player to being a player fighting for top100 spots on Pokemon Showdown ladder in some formats.

I remember spending like +250 hours (soft reset time not included, not hacking) to get to dark gym battle. A year later I started from the begining and got there at around 80h (with a lot less soft resets and still not hacking).

Saying "thank you" at the begining is not only for a game, but it is also for hope, expectation, growth as a person and many more attributes.

This Reborn game is just... different... it makes a player different... but different in a beautiful way with a big smile every time you play it! :D

• Like 1

• 11 months later...