E19 is Released

I first played since 2018. I never thought this game would get any better than what I saw in E17. Turns out, there is so much more added that makes the experience thousands of millions of times more awesome and compact with exemplary story elements, competitive aspect, and has done the impossible: taking me longer than a week and a half to complete compared to the original games. I am so glad I got to join this journey with all of you, and where I am right now, the fun in this game is absolutely endless (funi Sonic CD moment) and I do not regret for a second playing Pokémon Reborn. You guys are amazing and I am so proud of the team for this magnum opus. Everything in pokemon reborn is just absolutely beautiful and it seems to just never stop coming.

This has been the most fun I have had in quite a while.

I give my thanks and best wishes,

From,

-YungPapaPizzaPie

(JoeRogansPizza#3477)

Congratulations everyone behind the scenes on such a monumental effort!!

Just a quick question (and being a glutton for punishment!); IF I decided to delete ALL my previous Reborn files and saves, and start a run-through from the very beginning....Is the Episode 19 download the Full Game...or do I need to patch it to a previous Full version?

Thank you all so so much for everything. I began playing it back in 2014 and since then, it has been my number 1 pokemon game, period. The joy and excitement i had playing it and see its development proceed was a one time event.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much for your incredible effort into creating this masterpiece!

Congratulations with the final release and the well-deserved rest!

There is just so much to say...

First of all, thank you to everyone involved. I've had a blast playing the game and I can't wait to play E19.

Second, the wallpapers are amazing!

And finally, it feels so weird to not be able to go to the Devblog anymore... I'm gonna miss that place.

This feels like History being made right here.

Congratulations and a huge thank you, Ame & team! This game and community carried me through much of my college prep and college itself - hell, it helped directly in improving my English grades and getting me into the college I wanted in the first place. It was my way of relaxing and getting through many stressful days on land and at sea. Most of all, I had a fantastic time playing and interacting with everyone here, even though I vanished after a while.

It never amazed me how much work and talent where poured into the game, how you delivered the best story I've ever seen in a Pokémon game, new mechanics, great graphics, all for the sake of the game itself and the fun of those playing it.

Reborn is the only videogame I still play regularly and try to keep tabs on. It feels weird knowing it's done, but also like a privilege having been able to see it grow and get here. 

I'll go download now.
All the best for you all!

Congratulations to the whole team. I am so exited to finally play the last episode. The long wait will be worth it. You can be really proud of what you have created, the game, but also the community that grew with it. Will there be any more bug fixes or updates in the next 4 to 5 days? I will only be able to play the game next weekend. Can i expect any changes from the current download file to the file next week? Thank you guys for all your work.

This is my very first Fan game that I played. Spent almost 900 hours and all I can say is  this is THE GREATEST FAN GAME OF ALL TIME!  I enjoyed every minute of it!

Thank you very much for the time and memories! Now I can play this game again from the start to finish!

Yesssss congratulations on finishing the game! This is a momentous achievement! Thank you for your work <3

I was waiting just for ep 19 to replay the game from beginning to the end and this day is finally here!!!!!

I've been playing since the community release and I'm seeing this now! Wonderful character artworks, I wonder if the characters that don't have artwork yet will get some? ^-^ Would be really excited about Terra R4WR ;) have fun to those who are just starting to play! I'm not done yet and I'm still in the middle of the post game and I love it <3 I'm taking my time too! I don't want it to be over so soon :(

• Developers
On 5/24/2022 at 9:07 AM, Dark Warrior said:

Hold on... Next journey?

Starlight divide, it'll be a original ip made by ame and the rest of chasing selene. It's one of the tabs on the top of the website.

• Upvote 1

Been off the forum for a few years but kept track of Reborn for awhile. Felt like I should come back a bit just to say thanks for all the hard work you've all done for this game. I've loved the concept of a difficult pokemon game and how reborn did its difficulty and as of now, it's one of the most polished fangames out there. From the postgame content allowing you to have a ridiculous amount of fun, how easy it is to get pokemon ready for fights, the spruced up early game and redistribution of pokemon, it's incredibly great and paints a very good impression mechanically. 

Growing up (been following the game since episode 13), it's nice to see a pokemon game that does end up being what I like at this age- a mechanically interesting, challenging game that has some storytelling aspects and characters i quite admire. While i feel with time, the mainline pokemon games aren't what I really want out of them, it's nice to see fangames like this take an interesting spin on the pokemon IP.

Thanks for the fun and gruelling fights that made me go "hell yeah!" when i won and one of the most fun elite four and champion fights. Thanks for the story that despite being decried as edgy and dark at first glance, was a nice story about hope and healing. Good luck on your next project, Amethyst and the team. O7

• Upvote 1