TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

48 minutes ago, Falirion said:

he just passed over outrage for the growlithe... this is an outrage! sry couldn't help myself but seriously why!?
that double battle AI is fun, i agree they were trying to kill ludicolo because it was continusly low, leaving themselves open to bibarel.
well he expects a deadly battle next episode and hes going to get one, just not the one he is expecting, this ought to be fun.

I mean, outrage is scary in nuzlockes.

I think the reason why the AI went for Dishsoap all the time is because it was the "weaker" Pokémon, not only by the amount of HP it had left, but also by level. The AI tends to go after the "weaker" Pokémon first after all. Although it also tends to use weaker moves to finish off Pokémon that are low HP, risking to not get a KO and potentially get their own Pokémon blasted off into the sky Team Rocket style...

The AI will pretty much always go for the lower HP mon in that situation (there seems to be a slight variance factor so there's like a 2% chance they do something different)

Normally I'd say Outrage is not great in a non-STAB situation esp for a nuzlocke, but I think it was probably better than his third best fire move. Also Noibat will be good when it evolves but that's not til after Aya (and then it's bad vs. Serra)

I am so getting irked by this way of thinking where if the game seems like it can't be nuzlocked without many losses, these guys are more willing to just quit the game instead of just dropping the nuzlocke rules.  
Even if the pulse camel was a thing in canon, why would he criticize a boss pokemon that hits very hard but is slow as balls, so negatively

• Upvote 1

Given my love for Ampharos, I have to admit that a little part of me died inside when he suggested using Mareep for fodder.

But hey, on the positive side, at least he doesn't have to worry about Pulse Camerupt killing him next episode!

3 hours ago, DemICE said:

I am so getting irked by this way of thinking where if the game seems like it can't be nuzlocked without many losses, these guys are more willing to just quit the game instead of just dropping the nuzlocke rules.  
Even if the pulse camel was a thing in canon, why would he criticize a boss pokemon that hits very hard but is slow as balls, so negatively

Idk hopefully everyone leaves plenty of comments to tell him to keep playing also I have seen a few  nuzlockes for reborn continue normally even after dropping nuzlocke hopefully he does the same

2 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

Idk hopefully everyone leaves plenty of comments to tell him to keep playing also I have seen a few  nuzlockes for reborn continue normally even after dropping nuzlocke hopefully he does the same

Has he ever continued playing the game after he lost the nuzlocke? He quits gaia after losing and went on a hiatus in insurgence

13 hours ago, Falirion said:

he just passed over outrage for the growlithe... this is an outrage! sry couldn't help myself but seriously why!?

I personally hate moves that lock you for 2-3 turns, and I think it's worse for nuzlocke because if you don't keep OHKOing then you risk losing a mon to a new switch-in. Besides outrage isn't STAB or SE to anything other than dragon so I'd also wouldn't have taken it but that's just how I see it 😛

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Candy said:

I personally hate moves that lock you for 2-3 turns, and I think it's worse for nuzlocke because if you don't keep OHKOing then you risk losing a mon to a new switch-in. Besides outrage isn't STAB or SE to anything other than dragon so I'd also wouldn't have taken it but that's just how I see it 😛

Plus the added risk of a Fairy being send in and potentially killing with its free move

TTar is also playing with switch mode on, so he could just switch out his Pokémon after the first hit of Outrage, or any other multi turn attack, brings down the opponents Pokémon. Unless it's a double battle, where you don't get the switch option after an opposing Pokémon goes down.

5 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

I mean, Outrage stops after hitting an fairy type.

Yes, but upon a Ko that still means a free hit or potentially just a free swap. Not exactly things you want your opponent to have 

• Global Mods

Welp. 

Looks like I didn't get in fast enough for the surprise to be in this episode =(. probably next one then.  

I'm pretty certain he'll continue but I don't know exactly in what capacity. there might be a bit of a longer gap.

1. 2 hours ago, LeoYT said:
    1. RIP to the true ending
    2. if only he brought a beautifly with him

Dude if the games creators do that I lose all respect don't joke with me here also there's one guy trying to silence the comments talking about a force loss...

42 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Welp. 

Looks like I didn't get in fast enough for the surprise to be in this episode =(. probably next one then

what? Fast enough for surprise to be In this episode? Next one Huh!?

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, nepeta100 said:

what? Fast enough for surprise to be In this episode? Next one Huh!?

I was hoping I'd gotten it in before debbie evolved but not quite

Spoiler

Debbie Inheriting the power of Tiki:

059.png.f1001baee087d6551f627cccdfce50f1.png059b.png.402ff1517df466fefc01abc6165adf74.png

• Like 3