TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

2 hours ago, A̸͖̬͎̖̯̼̫͍ͣ̾ͧ͆͋͘͟ͅžͫ͗̈̅͗ͯ said:

Ftr most of Kikis team uses Strength as their Fighting move and Mightyena is immune to that. Dark types in general wreck Kiki.

I mean, Mightyena cant really do shit against Kiki, so not really. 

Well this guy IS lucky if nothing else, isn't he? though for PULSE Muk it really helped that Umbreon was basically free to set up on.
As for Kiki as Azery pointed out, half of Kiki's team (Machamp, Toxicroak & Gallade) only has strength as their Fighting STAB (actually does it get STAB? or does it still count as normal for that? and if it does, does it get double STAB from Gallade?) which being a wierd Fighting/Psychic Move any Dark Type is just straight immune too, so the best move on these 3 vs. Mightyena is Rockslide, Poisonjab, and both of those respectively, odd huh? In the same vein, the only straight Psychic Move on Kiki's Team is Lucario's Psychic, everyone else has strength(it hits neutral albeit with a field boost vs.Poison) for that (or nothing in the case of Hitmonlee), meaning, the Swalot might take the attacks better then one would think, though i still doubt it can absorb everything.
Speaking off Swalot, while reaching PULSE Swalot would be a massive accomplishment, i'd love to see that, just in a taste your own medicine kind off way.
Back to Kiki, speedwise we are looking at Hitmonlee being the fastest with 96 speed before Unburden 192 after (20 IVs 60 Ev and Jolly) then we have Lucario with 104 Medicham at 97, Gallade & Toxicroak both with 84 and lastly Machamp with 59, sooo just for information, priority Wise Hitmonlee has 1 Normalgem Fake out, and Toxicroak has Suckerpunch
(yes i tend to analyse stuff like that and ramble, sorry not sorry)

• Thanks 1

Countering Hitmonlee and its Unburden ability is quite easy. The Normal Gem is used when Hitmonlee uses Fake Out on the first turn after it gets swapped in. So just use something faster that knows Fake Out as well. Meowstic would be my first choice, for obvious reasons. As for the rest of the team: no big deal if you have a flying type with a strong physical flying type move, and something like a fire or fighting type to counter Lucario.

Or you just do what i usually do on my non-nuzlocke playthroughs and run a dual Meowstic combo: a male one for screening, and a female one for wrecking Kiki's team, both of them running Fake Out, so you can just swap them once Hitmonlee is about to be brought in...

but Ttar doesn't have a Meowstic. Honestly i think he has a higher chance at winning if he trains Wonja. not only does it have simple but the field also boost psychic types, the only problem now is if he can outspeed all of her pokemon because medicham only needs one meditate to sweep his whole team. Belly wouldn't last long because of psychic types, Jacques is weak to ice punch and dishsoap has not evolved yet.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Countering Hitmonlee and its Unburden ability is quite easy. The Normal Gem is used when Hitmonlee uses Fake Out on the first turn after it gets swapped in. So just use something faster that knows Fake Out as well.

I mean i only listed the speed and everything as a possible discussion basis, i realy don't think the Hitmonlee is going to be the problem here, although it should be said, to counter fake out with fake out you kinda need to know it's coming, which is not going  to be the case in a blind nuzlock of all things (also i don't think he has anything that learns fake out anyway), sooo if you honestly expect strats like that your gonna get disappointed 

9 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

This guy will dumb luck his way through Kiki somehow anyway, so it doesn't really matter how he's trying to do it.....

well probably though that seems a little harshly put

Edited by Falirion

He has a Lombre with Fake Out and likely will evolve it to Ludicolo, assuming it doesn't learn anything else important. I think maybe Hydro Pump at some point in the 40s?

Yeah... the one thing I do not like with him is how he acts like his brilliant, glorious good luck is not enough. "The game is rigged!" Like seriously? You have the best results against the RNG that I have ever personally seen, and you think it isn't fair? Please! He acts like confusion is supposed to instantly end, and all status moves miss. And in his regular runs against official games, I'd bet they do! His good luck at this point is some kind of superpower. M-maybe he can see the void unconsciously. He is a Tyranitar, after all. It be a dark type.

I just hope he actually loses a few more mons at this point. His team is too weak and I would feel ALL the ShAmE if he actually got up or past Agate Circus with just the ones he has... all the shame.

2 minutes ago, Feng Lei said:

He has a Lombre with Fake Out and likely will evolve it to Ludicolo, assuming it doesn't learn anything else important. I think maybe Hydro Pump at some point in the 40s?

I don't understand how I missed the Lombre 🤦‍♂️ it's on his active team.... although the point still stands that he won't know to fake out Hitmonlee specifically to prevent unburden. well we can hope that, Kiki (or maybe Cal in some wierd Universe) will drive the point home, we all know that Solaris' Chomp will just get the BS clause

If we are lucky enough it won't be raining at the point where he's gotta face Cal atop Pyrous Mountain. Maybe even Sunlight^^ I would really love to see him getting BBQ'd by Cal and his fire types. Man, i would so like to test his luck against my team on that save game where i got 100% of EP 18 and trained my strongest team yet in preparation for EP 19 XD

13 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

If we are lucky enough it won't be raining at the point where he's gotta face Cal atop Pyrous Mountain. Maybe even Sunlight^^ I would really love to see him getting BBQ'd by Cal and his fire types. Man, i would so like to test his luck against my team on that save game where i got 100% of EP 18 and trained my strongest team yet in preparation for EP 19 XD

True people say that kiki will wreck him but IMO before he would even reach kiki he’d be toast after facing cal. 

Edited by ShadowAgent

4 minutes ago, ShadowAgent said:

I forgot what were Cal’s pokemon On that battle. I think he has a charizard and magmortar? Can his kiki survive a stab fire boosted attack while getting damaged by the field and probably outspeed 

Barbaracle 36, Turtonator 36, Hakamo-o 37, Typhlosion 36, Charizard 37, Magmortar 38.

50 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

omg that survival from self destruct

what the hell game it used solarbeam twice on a poison type

I was like "AI what is you doin'???" when that happened xD

Ttar had the match in the bag until magmortar used lava plume though, but even after, I think it went quite smoothly. Man's got mad respeccs from me, given how few mons he's lost.

• Global Mods

Typhlosion seemed like it was throwing the match, it looks like it's only fire move is flame charge, so with it being modest and superheated field only giving it a 10% boost, a resisted solarbeam might've actually done more damage...
If it actually had lava plume, with the sun up that could've been over right there.

I was about to say... unless he restocked lemonades off camera while he was training his Smoochum (which I kind of doubt).  Heck, ignoring Kiki, he's locked into the Victoria fight now.  If he didn't restock beforehand, he's not going to get another chance to until he beats Victoria right?

Edited by Minus

He’s losing some members this battle if not all. 

Even if if he loses the nuzlocke I’m still impressed he reached this far without losing too many members. His kiki tactics is good.

Not to mention his Belly defense is so impressive I actually used a swallot in my newest playthrough