The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

On 10/25/2021 at 8:00 AM, nguyengiangoc said:

Watch how Ame did some retouch for Decibel!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1186069073

OMG ... she looks so Tired and overworked... but i'd probably look the same :I 
Anyway:

Her's my hopes and dreams for the upcomming story addition. 

somewhat of a spoiler tho:

Spoiler

I personally hope that there might be a "Missable" way to "Save" Eclipse (i kinda wanna save her :c she was alrite~)
i spend my time looking around a bit and there might "potentially" be a possibility... 
and that includes Giratina i was looking for any pokemon that is linked to "Souls" but all google gave me was 
Dark souls inspired Pokemon... (Like the upcomming Legends Arceus) The other idea i have would include Arceus (potentially even Dialga)
i can elaborate further but not here~

i also hope that there is some sort of dating option? i mean what are we grinding affection for in the first place? 
and i personally think our player character (M/F/B) makes a better fit for Amaria :3 
(mildly because i feel sort of the same and can relate to how she feels but i still really like her and dont want her to go)

hmm thinking about the "post game" statement makes me think about Legendarys...
for which of some you prolly have to do shitloads of puzzles. Which ain't a problem :D 
i just hope there'd be a way and prolly some sort of link to the Anime as well like some memes ingame already do~ 
my personal favorite is that Bagon who tries to learn fly and hurls himself off a cliff

With all the pokemon (except legendaries) available, I doubt we will have many (if any) pokebattles on equal footing not giving the npc some sort of biig advantage.

Since as you said before, simply having a Hydreigon for the final fight is no feat for us anymore, hell we could have 6 Hydreigons for that fight (or 5 Hydreigons and 1 Pikachu if we want to keep things kanon).

So there might be a twist, maybe a pulse Hydreigon? Or a fusion of Lin an Hydreigon like with ZEL?

18 hours ago, Conkeldurp said:

So there might be a twist, maybe a pulse Hydreigon? Or a fusion of Lin an Hydreigon like with ZEL?

I didnt think of that. Maybe she will have PULSE Hydreigon (awsome!!!) and then after fighting Lin, you're required to take down PULSE Arceus???

On 10/25/2021 at 7:01 PM, Draconis said:

I am a dragon.

You've got me there. Still, I think it's been made pretty clear throughout the previous episodes that we're not the bigger fish in the pond (although we're supposed -- I hope -- to come out on top in the end).  So I'd still be wary of crossing Lin more than necessary (even though that sentence is quite nonsensical, when you think of it). 

42 minutes ago, Dark Eclipse said:

A thought just crossed my mind...

In ep. 19, its possible for them to include characters from Rejuvenation, isn't it? after all, they did that in reverse for Rejuvenation...

As far as I remember, the plot of Rejuv happens five years after the events of Reborn, so it's not quite obvious what they can do with it. Moreover, I don't think anyone has the leisure (or compelling reasons?) to go visit there. I don't expect this to happen, but it's certainly not ruled out. 

Full-blown stationary PULSE for Lin is not an option, since we know already all the machines. What is certain, upcoming fights will include portable PULSEs, boosting the stats of the pokemon, so prepare to get outsped by everything. Maybe even we will lay hands on one?

16 hours ago, Dark Eclipse said:

A thought just crossed my mind...

In ep. 19, its possible for them to include characters from Rejuvenation, isn't it? after all, they did that in reverse for Rejuvenation...

There is currently one mention of the Aevium region in Reborn. If you go to the Onyx Arcade after the city restoration a boy will mention that he will beat those 'Gearen City punks' in the PvP arcade game he's playing. 

On 10/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, Conkeldurp said:

With all the pokemon (except legendaries) available, I doubt we will have many (if any) pokebattles on equal footing not giving the npc some sort of biig advantage.

Since as you said before, simply having a Hydreigon for the final fight is no feat for us anymore, hell we could have 6 Hydreigons for that fight (or 5 Hydreigons and 1 Pikachu if we want to keep things kanon).

If I recall correctly, I think someone in later episodes (ZEL? idk who) stated that Meteor teams have "portable" PULSES soon, which don't cause transformations but do max out EVs and IVs of every stat from the get-go. So, keep in mind that you'll likely have to deal with both max bulk and max offense simultaneously.

That should make things a bit trickier.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

Yeah it was Eve so technically part of ZEL (?)

Didn't we already get a taste of it when against Sirius on Agate? 

According to the wikia, Solaris' Garchomp has 252 EVs in every stat during the Agate City battle. So yes, technically we already experienced something similar, but I'm guessing the Pulse Pokémon will have even higher stats and probably a beneficial ability too. 

13 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Speaking of Sirius and characters from Rejuv, I always wonder if Ame considers all the Sirius lore with Narcissa in Rejuv as canon from a Reborn perspective?

Wait a second they are the same character ? I always assume this was a different sirius

13 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

Speaking of Sirius and characters from Rejuv, I always wonder if Ame considers all the Sirius lore with Narcissa in Rejuv as canon from a Reborn perspective?

Sirius from Reborn and Sirius from Rejuvenation are not the same person, right? They have different sprites and different physical appearances. Also:

Spoiler

Sirius from Rejuvenation is Indriad in disguise, so Sirius is not his real name. 

Yes, Reborn's Sirius has nothing to do with Rejuvenation's, which is, in fact, another character entirely. The only other characters Rejuv and Reborn share at the moment are the ones who arrive to Neo Gearen and the ones Ame chooses to include in EP19/Postgame