The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

I gots a MASTER PLAN!

We make Ame president of the USA and have her buy the Pokémon Company with tax money! Next step is making Cass president of the Pokémon Company! This way they can make Reborn an official Pokémon game! And maybe Rejuv too, if Jan is asking nicely.

Also they could fire Game Freak from any future Pokémon game development^^

Make Pokémon great again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

I gots a MASTER PLAN!

We make Ame president of the USA and have her buy the Pokémon Company with tax money! Next step is making Cass president of the Pokémon Company! This way they can make Reborn an official Pokémon game! And maybe Rejuv too, if Jan is asking nicely.

Also they could fire Game Freak from any future Pokémon game development^^

Make Pokémon great again!

Would be unilaterally blocked by the Senate ('big government' etc). Unless you could somehow get enough members elected there 😛

Besides, one has to decide who to develop after Game Freak, then 😉

1 hour ago, laggless01 said:

Would be unilaterally blocked by the Senate ('big government' etc). Unless you could somehow get enough members elected there 😛

I see no problems on that part if Ame becomes president^^ I mean, Donald Trump is doing whatever he wants too......if an annoying orange can do that, why shouldn't we do so as well?

1 hour ago, laggless01 said:

Besides, one has to decide who to develop after Game Freak, then 😉

I vote for Atlus or Bandai Namco......

Persona 3-5 speak for themselves and i also really liked Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth as well.....probably because that game had some minor similarities to Persona XD

17 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I see no problems on that part if Ame becomes president^^ I mean, Donald Trump is doing whatever he wants too......if an annoying orange can do that, why shouldn't we do so as well?

I vote for Atlus or Bandai Namco......

Persona 3-5 speak for themselves and i also really liked Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth as well.....probably because that game had some minor similarities to Persona XD

Well, much worse than now is pretty hard, I guess. Why the hell not run as a third party?

Atlus might be cool, they might be able to make the animations look better with strong art direction. And maybe some better implementations of side mechanics.

But to not divert too much, hope Cass isn't frying their brain on the code again 😅

19 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Now I'm picturing Trump doing the nuh-nuh-nuh thing

Honestly you have an easier time making Ame the head of the Democrats, considering their current actions, though really you need to think smaller. Aim for making Ame the head of Nintendo, it plays to your goals strengths without needing one half of the country to be on your side and gives you access to other properties that need saving like Paper Mario.

2 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Honestly you have an easier time making Ame the head of the Democrats, considering their current actions, though really you need to think smaller. Aim for making Ame the head of Nintendo, it plays to your goals strengths without needing one half of the country to be on your side and gives you access to other properties that need saving like Paper Mario.

🤔

Nintendo is quite large, and I'm not sure her having made a Pokémon fan game will sit well with the investors/current board of directors. Companies are politics, too.

Also, doubt that anyone can be made head of the Democrats without billions of backing. It's too entrenched to usurp. Better off running a grassroots campaign as a third party, and focus efforts on convincing smaller states with low turnout numbers to stay cost-effective. Those might be easier to convince not to choose between...whatever they're getting now.

But I digress, hopefully the dev team doesn't get split between campaign-running and code-optimising 😬

• Administrators
On 8/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, ShogokiX said:

I see no problems on that part if Ame becomes president^^

i can see some problems if ame becomes president

3 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Honestly you have an easier time making Ame the head of the Democrats, considering their current actions, though really you need to think smaller. Aim for making Ame the head of Nintendo

that is much better, but also still SpookyBig . . . . . . . . . . . i just need a small team, enough to take care of them, and maybe a fun environment for it. any more really isn't necessary .........................
no SpookyBig, responsibility scawy

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

i can see some problems if ame becomes president

Naaaah.....can't get worse than having an annoying orange as president....wait.....no......BAD Shogoki! My predictions have a REALLY weird and uncomfortable habit of coming true.....soooo....better no predicting the future from my side on this XD

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

no SpookyBig, responsibility scawy

Awwww.....Ame is scared of SpookyBig scawy responsibility. Cass, you need to give her some headpats. I would give headpats myself, but i don't want to be fed to the Budew.....

17 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Naaaah.....can't get worse than having an annoying orange as president....wait.....no......BAD Shogoki! My predictions have a REALLY weird and uncomfortable habit of coming true.....soooo....better no predicting the future from my side on this XD

"As my first decree, I order Budew to be removed from the collective consciousness by ANY means necessary."

Also, can't wait for Carnival shops to sell Ame-masks 😄

22 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

On the bright side for you, you might become a Kadabra if my candidate wins, enhancing your psychic power more than any human is capable of! You could take over GF yourself and save the Pokemon franchise!

59 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

On the bright side for you, you might become a Kadabra if my candidate wins, enhancing your psychic power more than any human is capable of! You could take over GF yourself and save the Pokemon franchise!

Yeah, about that.....I'd rather not turn into Uri Geller XD

Props to you though if you get that reference...

Many innocent souls were sacrificed to tame the beast that is essentials......

It used up an entire philosophers stone to get where it is now.....

That being said.....we need a new philosophers stone to get EP19 done XD

*puts up "Free Candy" and "Free Ice Cream" signs around a large, suspicious circle on the ground*

9 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Many innocent souls were sacrificed to tame the beast that is essentials......

It used up an entire philosophers stone to get where it is now.....

That being said.....we need a new philosophers stone to get EP19 done XD

*puts up "Free Candy" and "Free Ice Cream" signs around a large, suspicious circle on the ground*

If ye asks, ye shall receive

Spoiler

STAR-OCEAN-First-Departure-R-20200815142

That'll be 5 gallons of Blue Moon Ice Cream at my doorstep by sundown tomorrow

8 hours ago, Gastronely said:

"Halves light and dark damage".

But... Does it halve Budew too???

Yes, it's not a real philosophers stone, if it doesn't affect the Budew XD

Also Commander might want to rethink about the payment^^ You (or your Mons) might turn into Snorlax if they eat 5 gallons of that sugar bomb.

Then again.....I'm not the one who would need the stone, sooo i'm not the one you should charge the payment to.....