Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

When I try to edit the IV's the Speed stat always goes to something like -745, I try to put it back to either 0 or 100 but it just keeps going back to that negative number. Any way to fix this?

On 6/29/2019 at 5:59 PM, Iset said:

When I try to edit the IV's the Speed stat always goes to something like -745, I try to put it back to either 0 or 100 but it just keeps going back to that negative number. Any way to fix this

u cannot increase all the ev of all stats of the pokemon.....the total of all the ev  points of all the stats should not cross 511

Let's say I want to use Debug Party and then remove all traces of modding from the files, as to avoid potential conflicts with future episodes... Should I return to my old scripts.rxdata (on top of removing the folders with the actual mods) or should I leave that alone?

Edited by Kite Silvers

New episodes will bring along a whole new folder with new script files and everything, as if you downloaded the game again which will be able to read your old save. So, unless you have some game-breaking content in place (Like you are in an area you cannot exit from or have some fakemon, something like that) I don't think you'll have any trouble.

Just now, kithas said:

New episodes will bring along a whole new folder with new script files and everything, as if you downloaded the game again which will be able to read your old save. So, unless you have some game-breaking content in place (Like you are in an area you cannot exit from or have some fakemon, something like that) I don't think you'll have any trouble.

I figured, but didn't want to assume. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Kite Silvers said:

I figured, but didn't want to assume. Thanks.

The "downside" to this (not at all) is that you'll have the unmodded version of the game again and it will probably take some time until the mods are working again

2 hours ago, Kyubeytor said:

Its working just fine for v12

How'd you install it? I replaced the scripts.rxdata and added in the mods from the post into the Rejuv V12 and the mod aint working. The game runs fine, just the debug doesn't show up

• Global Mods

sweats.png.96f3fa0b633b1af77cc6359a85f75378.png 

OK so I'm going to wait for a patch or two before updating this, unless there's still none by like, the end of this week. 

Using V11 pack on V12 is very very not recommended because you're basically removing all the additions and changes to the scripts added by V12.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Alisae said:

ik this isn't the thread but are you also going to update the music mod for v12 as well?

Yeah, I never was able to for V11, but I'm aiming to for V12. it might be a bit of a 'lighter' pack than before though because so much of the music is really good, so I'll focus on replacing ones that are shared between many trainers, like gym leaders

Do you think we could get more options included in the Rejuvenation mod pack, like the exp share mod waynolt made? The reborn one has a lot more options and it would be cool to have some or most of those for the rejuvenation experience as well.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

oh btw can you bring back the SharedPC mod back? I'm not actually sure why V10's modpack had SharedPC and this one didn't and that kind of really threw me off due to getting used to it in Reborn 😛

but also debug but thats less important

On 7/7/2019 at 12:38 AM, etherzebra said:

Do you think we could get more options included in the Rejuvenation mod pack, like the exp share mod waynolt made? The reborn one has a lot more options and it would be cool to have some or most of those for the rejuvenation experience as well.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

I sure hope so.

I also hope we can bring back the Main Menu Debug Mode, so I can switch to Legacy Axel whenever I want.

23 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I sure hope so.

I also hope we can bring back the Main Menu Debug Mode, so I can switch to Legacy Axel whenever I want.

i concur, main menu debug was more beneficial than harmful imo, especially considering it can get people out of being stuck in various areas with no movement and then having to wait who knows how long for someone else to come by and fix it for them (i had a few of these moments back in v11 myself that i was able to solve this way).............. and hopefully the music modpack will get updated accordingly as well for those that like to use it

1 hour ago, Moa said:

When can we expect the modpack to be updated to v12?

On 7/6/2019 at 5:06 PM, DreamblitzX said:

sweats.png.96f3fa0b633b1af77cc6359a85f75378.png 

OK so I'm going to wait for a patch or two before updating this, unless there's still none by like, the end of this week. 

Using V11 pack on V12 is very very not recommended because you're basically removing all the additions and changes to the scripts added by V12.

On 3/18/2018 at 1:26 AM, DreamblitzX said:

Final note for this update: I said this was a direct port of the V11 pack, but there is a single component missing, which is the party debug. The recent developer Q&A made it very clear that Jan is not a fan of people using debug tools, and I share the sentiment so I'd like to respect that, since I only ever begrudgingly put it in at peoples insistence in the first place.  

And its all becouse of me, damn.