Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

1 hour ago, Celyna said:

Enabling party debug does not require PBS and takes less than 10 seconds (literally) of modification to the scripts. I will not post that modified version here as the OP expressly chose not to include it, but you can easily look up the solution.

Thanks somehow managed to get Party Debug working 😄

3 hours ago, Generic Gamer said:

will it be possible to get the two broken mods back in the future, in an unbroken state? because i'll be honest, the "Set Wild Encounters" Mod kinda spoiled me with how it expedites Pokedex Completion

When i manually added WildEncounterRate changes to scripts.rxdata file and it works so thats my band-aid fix 😛

We need a custom script file anyways this patch anyways so meh.

The question has probably been asked before but can I use the modular pack from the v11 (has debug) into v12? Will that affect my game at some point? (I got scripts backup in case) 

On 7/21/2019 at 11:20 PM, Nightzer said:

The question has probably been asked before but can I use the modular pack from the v11 (has debug) into v12? Will that affect my game at some point? (I got scripts backup in case) 

You can use a v11 game with debug installed, and then keep playing normally in the v12 one. I didn't get to v12 content yet, but as long as you save and change between versions in a place that wasn't changed, you should be good. I think. That's what I did, anyways.

On 7/21/2019 at 9:28 AM, Generic Gamer said:

i'll be honest, the "Set Wild Encounters" Mod kinda spoiled me with how it expedites Pokedex Completion

It didn't work properly in v11 either, iirc. It didn't affect "rare" encounters (low %).

On 7/21/2019 at 8:13 AM, Celyna said:

Enabling party debug does not require PBS and takes less than 10 seconds (literally) of modification to the scripts. I will not post that modified version here as the OP expressly chose not to include it, but you can easily look up the solution.

How do you modify the scripts for debug mode? Couldn't find anything on the forums as to how, and googling only came up with SaveGame Editor for RPGMaker. Is that how you did it?

17 hours ago, Memedealer said:

It didn't work properly in v11 either, iirc. It didn't affect "rare" encounters (low %).

Huh, it worked fine for me when i was playing V11...... it's how i managed to get all of the Pokemon required to get the Advanced Pokedex

On 7/24/2019 at 1:59 PM, RedWolf705 said:

Huh, it worked fine for me when i was playing V11...... it's how i managed to get all of the Pokemon required to get the Advanced Pokedex

Ditto here. Been playing with the walkthrough this time around, and been able to get all the mons listed for each zone. 

On 7/14/2019 at 7:06 AM, Cyphre said:

Thanks a lot as usual to the modder community, doing gods work. Quality life improvements are important, cant thank you enough. 

However for some reason when i turn off Itemfinder game crashes and gives me this error. 

Безымянный.jpg

Huh - I'm getting this same error on my save. Maybe something got messed up in the code?

Okay so i was thinking that there are basically two reasons that people use party debug for: 1) to get pokemons they cant, 2) to train the pokemons. And that is pretty obvious though. And i can understand why jan wouldn't want the 1st point as it goes against to how the devs want the players to play the game. And i totally support this reason as well. But then there's the 2nd reason of using it which saves a hell lot of time. Though there's a manual way of grinding pokemons in the game i.e ev training and those audino trainers but its really time consuming and many people may not actually have that kind of time. so what i suggest and actually request anyone here to make a mod that combines both and cuts upon the time for grinding. maybe increasing the level of pokemon in the ev rooms acc to the level cap?

So I feel stupid so sorry if you have answered this before but the shared PC mod doesn't work for me when I try and copy from reborn and I don't see it in you mod list. Is there something I haven't tried yet or am I just being blind?  

43 minutes ago, TurtleBear said:

So I feel stupid so sorry if you have answered this before but the shared PC mod doesn't work for me when I try and copy from reborn and I don't see it in you mod list. Is there something I haven't tried yet or am I just being blind?  

it doesn't work

its not included in the latest version of the modpack

On 7/26/2019 at 4:10 PM, Alisae said:

it doesn't work

its not included in the latest version of the modpack

it can work if done from a v11 save much like the debug option working the same way but in regards to sharedPC its a bit trickier and also kinda hard to explain