Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

For some reason, Bag Sorter mod stopped working for anything other than the "Items" pocket. Medicine, Pokéballs, and such are not getting sorted. I've tried re-installing and all, but it does not seem to get fixed. Someone's got any idea on how to solve this problem?

11 hours ago, dromero2001 said:

I tried installing these mods and after I overwrote the script file, the game won't open. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the message I get. 

IMG-5854.jpg

you dont have to overwrite the script file anymore, just place the mods folder in the data folder and done. However some mods need slight changes, for example the itemfinder and the encounter mod. Some people have postet newer versions of them in the last few pages

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

(cropped because it had my real name in the screenshot.) The "Message" was an "Unexpected Return" and the "Exception" was "LocalJumpError" This happens whenever I turn the itemfinder on with the mod installed. I know it's not currently updated to v13 yet, but is there a workaround for this until it does? 804e3f0b443a374f1783044e5a71fb6c.jpg

• 3 months later...

About the Item Radar in game 13.0.5, about  not working,  i found a post of resolution of this problem on reddit (DuckfrogZ), by this method, it active forever.

First remove the return from line 10, not sure if this does anything but I did it anyways since it fixed other people's. Then replace the following code:

if !defined?(@aItemsFoundVisible)
    @aItemsFoundVisible = false
end

from lines 18-21 with this:
@aItemsFoundVisible = true

follow the configured file

ItemRadar.rar

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...