Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

On 7/23/2021 at 3:53 PM, Trumpet of Doom said:

Needs to be updated to Gen 8, but otherwise, yes. Just don't do what I did and forget that you need a mon with either Run Away or a Smoke Ball in the first slot in your party in order for it to do anything.

If you want, you can do the update yourself by copying over the necessary 15 lines from Scripts\PokemonEncounters.rb.

As I've taken a look and remain a bit confused, would these be the lines included in the "# UPDATE 11/18/2013" section?

On 7/30/2021 at 10:06 AM, Pryde said:

As I've taken a look and remain a bit confused, would these be the lines included in the "# UPDATE 11/18/2013" section?

On 7/30/2021 at 2:57 PM, Trumpet of Doom said:

Yep.

Thanks!

Trying it out and it didn't work, but eh, it's fine. 

Could someone message me and walk me through the edits for WildEncounterRates? I've restarted the game to go through the new stuff, and want to make sure I catch everything I can, but also don't want to brick my installation by breaking things.

5 hours ago, hades700 said:

To make this work on V13 what Scripts.rxdata do I use? as the one in the V12 download doesn't seem to work?

Sorry if this is a stupid question....

Just use the default v13 one, only take the Mods folder from the modpacks. 

Keep in mind that most will work, but not all. 
For example the itemfinder mod will need a line changed, encounters will need lines added.

There are a couple that won't work at all or will mess up controls. 

It doesn't look like the Shared PC mod works, unfortunately. When attempting to start up the game with the version available for download, it shows this error:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.2a98e63448240c5fa0b49b3c45353f79.PNG

Could any of you kind souls update this for the less technically challenged of us?

On 8/7/2021 at 3:17 AM, Lspaceship said:

It doesn't look like the Shared PC mod works, unfortunately. When attempting to start up the game with the version available for download, it shows this error:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG.2a98e63448240c5fa0b49b3c45353f79.PNG

Could any of you kind souls update this for the less technically challenged of us?

I uploaded an updated version here: https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/53372-shared-pc/?tab=comments#comment-940928

Edited by Lgk
It crashes when you try to buy an item or open your bag though

7 minutes ago, ZeptoCZ said:

Is the ItemRadar mod updated?

Literally just edit it with notepad and remove that line that only says "Return"

Actually.... here.

Just extract this into the "Mods" folder

SWM - ItemRadar.rar

Edited by Pryde
  • Like 1

Since it seems that the guys who made these mods in the first place haven't been active on these forums for a while, i doubt that these mods will be properly updated any time soon. So unless the original authors return, or someone else takes over and keeps the mods updated, i don't really see it happening.

17 hours ago, sheik14 said:

Is there a mod with free use of HMs with any pokemon? Like that one in Reborn mod.

17 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

I mean, we kinda don't need it with Rejuv, with the Golden Items and all

Yeah, but i can see where he's coming from.

If you don't know about Rejuv's AP system, which, for @sheik14's information, is how you get the golden items that act as a way to use HMs instead of teaching them to a Mon, you'd probably assume that you would need a mod just like there is for Reborn. However, getting those AP isn't that difficult at all, especially getting enough AP for the early game golden items.

As it seems you are a new player to Rejuvenation, i do not want to spoiler too much, but if you are looking for the golden items, you want to look around in East Gearen City, which is the town where you got your starter Pokémon.

On 8/9/2021 at 6:07 PM, Lspaceship said:

Tried toggling it, got this error:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ad2f49433edaa7b8afdd533caf840f7b.png

On 8/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, ZeptoCZ said:

Well, I did it, I put the ItemRadar in the mods folder with two other mods, those two mods work perfectly, but the ItemRadar doesn't seem to work (doesn't show any of the hidden pokeballs)

Well... damn. 

Not sure why it's not working for you guys since it worked fine and I literally just removed that line. 

• 4 weeks later...