Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

I know that this is basically a dead thread just wanted to post that since I have been using this mod pack my game has become a lot more optimized and is running much smoother. I don't know if it had to do with the script swap or what but thank you for putting these mods together and porting them and thanks for making my rejuv run much better even if it was not intended lol.  

On 7/18/2020 at 7:05 PM, H.P. Doom said:

so is partyDebug dead?

I wondered the same thing. I have no interest in a full debug as I don't want to cheat/break the game. But I like Party Debug for quality of life purposes. Saves me time from repeatedly resetting for IVs if I can just reroll them, or having to try to breed for IVs if an egg Pokemon is bad.

I'm a big dummy who doesn't know anything, but I just dropped the Additional Options and Debug Menu from the Reborn mod pack into my Rejuv mods. From the limited testing I've done it appears to work ok, but who knows what it might do...

Edit: One side effect that I've noticed is that there is no Achievements option on the menu if you do this. It comes back if you take the mod back out.

Edited by MDM1 Beans

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really hope the Shared PC mod gets fixed someday. Jan always makes big changes to the game with every version, which makes replaying almost mandatory if you want to get the full experience. But recatching and retraining the same Pokemon each time is a pain and I want to keep some of them in the new playthrough. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You paste the scripts file into the Data folder (the one that should already have a Scripts file). A message should appear bc you can't have two files in the same folder with the same name, so it will make you choose. Choose the one you're pasting, and that should be it.

PS: I usually just rename the old scripts file (like "scripts 1" or something" so I don't just lose it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does the Pickup QOL work? Or can i transfer the one from Reborn as well? I use Pickup a lot in Reborn to get items while grinding, so.. And Rejuv even has an achievement for ir .. Also is there an EXP All mod with the EXP Share like in Reborn or i need to purchase the perk from the Hotel or is it obtained elsewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

I can also confirm it works however (and this is just a small thing) if you attempt to use the speed up button, it will go back to being ALT. So if you don't want that message to pop up every time about the selected item being used or whatever it says when you turn on and off speed up, delete the mods as soon as you're done using them.