Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, Type_Null said:

Is there any way to disable some of the mods? like for example I really would rather not have unreal time because i like manipulating time 🙂 and also banitems because I gain more from items than my opponent and well yeah

17 hours ago, redcellbestcell said:

How do I delete the unreal time mod? I already delete the file but the timer is still there. Is there a way to manipulate the time?

You should just be able to remove each of the components you don't want from the mods folder, and they won't be loaded. ones in the optional folder should also not be loaded without being moved out.

Firstly, I would like to say that I'm very grateful for the mod pack! They make the experience much better. But I was wondering if they were any plans on adding a scale for the Unrealtime mod. It's hands down one of my favorite mods. Mainly due to the fact that I have a very limited amount of time that I can play the game. But it does move a little too quickly by default and I would love to have the option to manipulate how quickly/slowly time progresses, similar to in Reborn. Thanks in advance for any support.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 9:02 AM, --Ghost-- said:

The unreal time mod does not show the time in the top right for me, is this a bug or can i fix it?

I have the same problem too. It might be because the egg icon is located in the same upper left corner so it may be interfering with the clock 

On 10/10/2019 at 4:51 PM, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

I have the same problem too. It might be because the egg icon is located in the same upper left corner so it may be interfering with the clock 

You're probably right, ill have to give it a shot and disable the breeding mod when not using it.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:03 PM, --Ghost-- said:

You're probably right, ill have to give it a shot and disable the breeding mod when not using it.

I just tried, I've removed the mod for the egg icon and still no time displayed. Also tried to remove all mods apart from unreal time and still no clock displayed.

Edited by --Ghost--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is there any chance of EVOverflow being adapted to Rejuvenation? I understand it could make things *too easy* with the EV Training facilities, but I'm personally not a fan of how impersonal the grind of breeding for good IVs can be.

Alternatively, if someone could point me in the right direction for teaching myself how to adapt mods for versions or between reborn/rejuvenation I'd appreciate that as well. I've been wanting Auto-Hook in Reborn, anyhow.

My apologies if this is not the appropriate location to inquire after these things; it seemed topically pertinent to me!

• Global Mods
15 hours ago, Denizen said:

Is there any chance of EVOverflow being adapted to Rejuvenation? I understand it could make things *too easy* with the EV Training facilities, but I'm personally not a fan of how impersonal the grind of breeding for good IVs can be.

Alternatively, if someone could point me in the right direction for teaching myself how to adapt mods for versions or between reborn/rejuvenation I'd appreciate that as well. I've been wanting Auto-Hook in Reborn, anyhow.

My apologies if this is not the appropriate location to inquire after these things; it seemed topically pertinent to me!

4 hours ago, --Ghost-- said:

Hi,

is it still possible to have a shared box in rejuvenation?

I tried using the mod from reborn but it gives me an error and the game closes.

Currently, no. both of these components were ones that did not port successfully to rejuvenation. Basically each mod overrides a certain function or functions in the scripts with a version that includes the modded code. If the base function is the same between Reborn and Rejuvenation, the mod will probably work interchangeably for both (I'm guessing auto hook should be like this?). If it doesn't work naturally, it has to be edited and adapted to the functions of the other game that it's editing, and both of these components are quite complicated compared to some so I don't really have the expertise/time to fix them.

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Currently, no. both of these components were ones that did not port successfully to rejuvenation. Basically each mod overrides a certain function or functions in the scripts with a version that includes the modded code. If the base function is the same between Reborn and Rejuvenation, the mod will probably work interchangeably for both (I'm guessing auto hook should be like this?). If it doesn't work naturally, it has to be edited and adapted to the functions of the other game that it's editing, and both of these components are quite complicated compared to some so I don't really have the expertise/time to fix them.

Hey, thanks for the reply!

I've checked AutoHook, and it definitely does work in Reborn as well, which is superb!

I guess I'll need to run down the original authors or somesuch. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer nonetheless!

11 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Thanks for the info =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @DreamblitzX,

First I would like to thank for the effort on making/porting those mods. They were really helpful QoL changes, especially for my occasionally frustating Intense mode run.

Second I would also like to report that the FabulousTransformation mod also breaks some effects for the opponent, not only for the player as I first thought after reading your warning using the Crestform Chest as example. More specifically, the Rift Hippodown doesn't get their Stockpile levels which not only making them fragile but also remove the ability of using the moves Swallow and Spit Up. Removing FabulousTransformation.rb while keeping the other mods solved it for me. If additional information helps, I also didn't have a Ditto or any Pokemon with Transform in my party and neither had a shiny or crest pokemon.

Edited by TripleHHH
Fix some spelling mistakes.

• 2 months later...
  • Global Mods
Just now, Pelle said:

How do you get the item finder to work?

When you get the ItemFinder key item and use it from the bag, it should turn it on or off. While on, hidden items should be visible

On 12/9/2019 at 10:34 AM, anonymus2000 said:

Is there a way to be able to relearn egg moves? I think the reborn mod pack has it and I was able to get them before (I messed up and erased the rejuv folder with the game and all the mods)

I had the same question actually. The opening post says it was removed because the functionality exists in game now. Could anyone tell me how to do that? Because when I go to the move relearner in Sheriden, I can't learn egg moves...

54 minutes ago, MDM1 Beans said:

I had the same question actually. The opening post says it was removed because the functionality exists in game now. Could anyone tell me how to do that? Because when I go to the move relearner in Sheriden, I can't learn egg moves...

You have to finish every Help Center quest in the game up until the ??? quest in Kristilline Town.

Once you finish that one, you'll be able to re-learn egg moves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...