Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

I've found a fix for the ItemFinder fatal error - it involves deleting a specific line of code from one of the mods.

1. Locate and open the "SWM - ItemRadar.rb" file in the "Mods" folder.

2. Hit Ctrl-F and find "$aItemsFound.dispose" in the document.

3. Find the second instance of this line and delete it.

4. The modded ItemFinder should now work properly - however, the sprites for hidden items found using this might not disappear until you take a step.

Edited by zerochn

Will the NoTMXNeeded feature be added at any point, like the one in the Reborn modular pack?

"SWM - NoTMXNeeded" makes it no longer necessary to teach TM moves (Cut, Strength, Fly, etc) to your mons; just having the badge and the machine is enough to use them out of combat."

6 minutes ago, aetrh said:

Will the NoTMXNeeded feature be added at any point, like the one in the Reborn modular pack?

"SWM - NoTMXNeeded" makes it no longer necessary to teach TM moves (Cut, Strength, Fly, etc) to your mons; just having the badge and the machine is enough to use them out of combat."

That feature was taken out of this pack when Golden Items were introduced, which gives a canon way to avoid using HMs.

Ok, so i have the mod installed and sorted how i like but i want to know if i can check my route 3 mystery egg and change it if needed im new to all this and would love some help let me know if this is the wrong thread to ask in

1 hour ago, JadePhil said:

Ok, so i have the mod installed and sorted how i like but i want to know if i can check my route 3 mystery egg and change it if needed im new to all this and would love some help let me know if this is the wrong thread to ask in

You can do it with debug mod, its not the part of the mod pack.

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods

Quick Update: WildEncounterRates is back (wasn't actually broken, I'm just a big idiot who forgot about the activation condition) and LearnEggMoves is removed since the functionality exists in the game naturally. 

Finally actually played V12 myself now, so music *might* finally come soon

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, zerochn said:

I'm getting an error with the updated mods, shown below:

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 10.20.13 PM.png

Ah right, I copied a fresh version of a component from the Reborn one and forgot to remove the version check. I'll have that fixed within an hour or so 

EDIT: Fixed now.

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, eggon said:

It seems there's an issue with switch in effects. I tried Castform with crest and Forewarn in psychic field and both effects don't work.

Yeah I ran into the castform bug myself. One of the mods must overwrite a function that contains those, I'm not sure which but the main suspects would be FabulousTransformation, TypeBattleIcons and ShowStatBoosts since they have the most battle-related functions. one of these is also the culprit behind the safari zone crash (I think that one might be ShowStatBoosts) but I'm not really sure how to fix these even if I pinpoint them, so I think if using something affected by the bug, you might have to just drop these components for now.

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yeah I ran into the castform bug myself. One of the mods must overwrite a function that contains those, I'm not sure which but the main suspects would be FabulousTransformation, TypeBattleIcons and ShowStatBoosts since they have the most battle-related functions. one of these is also the culprit behind the safari zone crash (I think that one might be ShowStatBoosts) but I'm not really sure how to fix these even if I pinpoint them, so I think if using something affected by the bug, you might have to just drop these components for now.

I can confirm that the problem is FabulousTransformation and the Safari bug is caused by the other two

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, eggon said:

I can confirm that the problem is FabulousTransformation and the Safari bug is caused by the other two

Thanks! added to the main post

Hey I was wondering why "ChooseStarter" was removed. I really wanted to get mienfoo pretty early in the game but i didn't wanted to restart every time when i get the wrong egg.

I know that party debug can solve this but i dont want to use it only for 1 egg.

EDIT:Nvm I figured that out already.

Edited by Plantii

46 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

Is there any way to change IVs of a pokemon? I have everything I already need from grinding in game I just wish my mons had better IVs

You need debug mode for that. Its not a part of this mod pack.

24 minutes ago, redcellbestcell said:

Does LearnPreEvolutionMoves mod make the Move tutor teach your pokemon Egg moves?

Learning egg moves via move relearner is a part of v12.

Is there any way to disable some of the mods? like for example I really would rather not have unreal time because i like manipulating time 🙂 and also banitems because I gain more from items than my opponent and well yeah