Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

14 hours ago, Aboodie said:

The mod pack breaks the safari zone, it crashes the game when encountering a Pokemon there. Might need some toggling for the battling options to match fake-battling for the safari zone if it comes to it probably.

Safari Zone actually works fine for me with the mod pack. 

• Hmm 1

Just now, DreamblitzX said:

@Memedealer

@Aboodie I don't currently have a save to easily test the safari zone thing, but I'll look into it when I can and see if I can fix it. At a guess, try removing the likes of typebattleicons and showstatboosts and see if that temporarily fixes it

I did think of that and deleted both folders to test if they were the issue, they were partly part of, there is something else that also interferes with the "Fake-Battling" code too, which I have no idea what that is.

Okay so, I was finally able to get Pokemon Rejuvenation v11.2 to work and I just added this mod into the data folder, but it still doesn't work.

Here are screenshots of what I did:

8iny6s5.jpg

qxtIr3j.jpg

3X67Aap.jpg

Did I do something wrong for the mod to not work?

I also can't pick up any eggs (or get them as a reward from the Help Plaza) or catch any Safari Zone Pokemon.

Removing the modpacks or using my save file with a clean version of Rejuvenation doesn't fix the issues either.

• Hmm 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rickpat said:

I also can't pick up any eggs (or get them as a reward from the Help Plaza) or catch any Safari Zone Pokemon.

Removing the modpacks or using my save file with a clean version of Rejuvenation doesn't fix the issues either.

I'm having the same issue, but was able to resolve it by replacing the mod's Scripts file with the one from the original game.

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Angelkitsune said:

hey guys,Jan just uploaded Patch #3 if I download that can I still use this mod?

👀

(so much for patch 2 being the final patch)

You could install this and it should work fine, but it'd probably undo some of the fixes contained within patch 3. I'll whip up an update for it ASAP though

• Thanks 1

Honestly, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed the intructions and everything, and the mod components does not work at all. The data folder looks just like the screenshots that you posted, yet there is no changes whatsoever. I had no problem with doing this on Pokemon Reborn, so I'm really confused as to why this isn't working on Pokemon Rejuvenation...

1 hour ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

Honestly, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed the intructions and everything, and the mod components does not work at all. The data folder looks just like the screenshots that you posted, yet there is no changes whatsoever. I had no problem with doing this on Pokemon Reborn, so I'm really confused as to why this isn't working on Pokemon Rejuvenation...

Try using a different directory for the game, instead of the game being on the Downloads Folder, try using a copy you make on your Desktop and see how that works on your end. Because sometimes RPG Maker gamee and the PC get confused and mix older versions and current versions together if they were used on the same directory even if the older ones don't exist anymore, that is out of experience with my good old buddy laptop.

23 hours ago, rickpat said:

Both is working fine again after Patch 3.

• Like 1

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, Youmu9 said:

I keep getting this error as soon as I applied the patch. It's not immediately as I boot up the game either. Just the save select screen.

https://gyazo.com/0c6a12099d73ed8d57653621d8c1f1f0

https://gyazo.com/4bb9ddc1c9a8b8d9ec270deea9d5e05f

https://gyazo.com/4c5b41e524fbb7a43000587ce896d9db  

I feel like this might not be because of the mods at all, but try removing infinitebackups, that should be the only one that interracts with saves.

9 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

So this might be a dumb question, but there's an "Optional" folder included with some mods in it, does that mean all the other mods in this aren't optional? 'Cause I remember for V10 you could pick and choose which mods to use.

They're all optional, so it probably wasn't the best name for that folder. those ones were just ones I identified as the most likely for people to not want/need, so they have to choose to enable them rather than choose to disable them

8 hours ago, Tomek said:

tried to download, I keep getting The site can't be reached error

Well uh, the site is google drive, so I'm not sure what's going on there. I think this is probably something on your end because it's fine for me and others here

11 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

They're all optional, so it probably wasn't the best name for that folder. those ones were just ones I identified as the most likely for people to not want/need, so they have to choose to enable them rather than choose to disable them

Alright, thanks.

Say, I wouldn't be able to convince to include the TMX Mod again? I've startet my save file on V9 where achievements didn't exist, so I don't even have enough AP for on of the Golden Items. I know there's the Recreation Center to gain AP, but it's not available when starting the V11 content and HMs are driving me nuts already. My team can use basically none and the only one that can learn some has to give up moves that I can't get back with TMs.

17 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Try using a different directory for the game, instead of the game being on the Downloads Folder, try using a copy you make on your Desktop and see how that works on your end. Because sometimes RPG Maker gamee and the PC get confused and mix older versions and current versions together if they were used on the same directory even if the older ones don't exist anymore, that is out of experience with my good old buddy laptop.

Sorry if I seem sorta dumb asking this, but what do you mean by that? Do you mean I should move the game to my desktop or something? I'm not really good when it comes to stuff like this, so it'll be a little bit easier if someone would show me screenshots (or a video) of what they done so it'll be easier for me to understand and follow without any confusion.

Guys, i just downloaded the pack and had the same problem with the debug menu not showing up.
Its just a matter of taking the files from the "optional" folder and placing it into the "mods" folder - if you just extracted from the .zip and pasted inside the "data" folder, the "optional" folder should be inside "mods".

After doing that everything worked properly

Edit: actually i found something odd, when i replaced the original Script.rxdata with the one from the modpack i apparently "lost" my other save files. They are not actually lost it just seems that the game can't find the others. Also the menu for other savefiles was not there. 

Edited by Liewce
new info

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

I feel like this might not be because of the mods at all, but try removing infinitebackups, that should be the only one that interracts with saves.

It did have something to do with my saves so I deleted all of them. This seemed to fix the error. I started a new game and I've installed the mod pack again.

6 hours ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

Sorry if I seem sorta dumb asking this, but what do you mean by that? Do you mean I should move the game to my desktop or something? I'm not really good when it comes to stuff like this, so it'll be a little bit easier if someone would show me screenshots (or a video) of what they done so it'll be easier for me to understand and follow without any confusion.

CTRL+C the game folder
CTRL+V on Desktop
The end, don't see how confusing or difficult that is 🤔

23 hours ago, Aboodie said:

CTRL+C the game folder
CTRL+V on Desktop
The end, don't see how confusing or difficult that is 🤔

Oh okay.

Thanks for the condescending reply, I guess.

Edit: oh, and this still doesn't work. Like, at all.

Edited by Bella the Eevee ~

I managed to get a SharedPC mod somewhat working. This is a very crappy work, so use the modified script file only long enough to import the pokemon you want, then go back to the original scripts when you're done. And don't go in the achievement menu, the game will crash. Also, when you come back to the original scripts, you'll have an error the first time you restart your save and all your achievements will be reset (the achievements, but apparently not the achievement points so it shouldn't be too bad).

As I said, it's working very poorly, but if you reeeeally want to import your pokemon it should do the trick until we have something clean

@DreamblitzX I don't know the game's code or Ruby in general well enough to solve the problems and make something clean myself, but if it can help the problem seems to be with the achievements scripts. I had to comment the entire section (and achievementUpdate with it since they are related), else when I move my character I get a "undefined method '▯' for nil:NilClass" error line 189 of the achievement script

SWM - SharedPC.rb

Scripts.rxdata