Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

52 minutes ago, Sleepyedzer said:

Sorry if this has been answered but I started the game and I can't find venonat anywhere in gearen city and I've checked during all times as well.

It only appears in the right half of the city, so try a bit more there because I think it's not a common encounter.

1 minute ago, Sleepyedzer said:

You mean East Gearen? Yeah, I spent around 30 minutes just looking for it but haven't even encountered one yet.

Yeah, East Gearen but the right half, the one with the sewers, the hotel and the gym.

What is the encounter rate of bidoof on route 2? I've only just beaten Keta and I've been looking for one for ages as an HM slave but it won't let me bloody encounter one. I need Bidoof specifically because it learns headbutt naturally and I want a shroomish, which can only be encountered in headbutt trees.

Edited by ChickenEatingKing
Needed to add some details

On 23/1/2018 at 7:02 PM, reaper. said:

Is there a spheal in valor mountain as the list suggests? or anywhere else maybe? i missed out on catching it in the church.

Calm mood in the water, I think.

26 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

What is the encounter rate of bidoof on route 2? I've only just beaten Keta and I've been looking for one for ages as an HM slave but it won't let me bloody encounter one.

It doesn't have a low rate, but it only appears if it's morning or night time.

On 1/25/2018 at 3:24 AM, walpurgis said:

Calm mood in the water, I think.

It doesn't have a low rate, but it only appears if it's morning or night time.

thanks. i'll try.
edit : tried. couldnt find. its all seels and dewgongs.

Edited by reaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, I just started Rejuvenation and I would like to have a Budew. The guide says that it can be found on Gearen City during the morning. I'm there on the right time but there is no signal of Budew. Do I have to look in a specific part of the city? I'm North from where you get the starter. Thanks! ~

16 hours ago, Trufa said:

Hello there, I just started Rejuvenation and I would like to have a Budew. The guide says that it can be found on Gearen City during the morning. I'm there on the right time but there is no signal of Budew. Do I have to look in a specific part of the city? I'm North from where you get the starter. Thanks! ~

I think it only appears on the right half of East Gearen and it's a very rare encounter so you might have to keep looking for a while

• Thanks 1

Hello there! I'm about to start the game, and want both a Lucario and Greninja. So I'm going to need Froakie and Riolu, I presume. Thus, is there any way to get both of them (with one of them being the starter)? 

And also, how early in the game will I be able to have both in my party?

Thanks SO much!

NarutoK

Edited by NarutoK

2 hours ago, NarutoK said:

Hello there! I'm about to start the game, and want both a Lucario and Greninja. So I'm going to need Froakie and Riolu, I presume. Thus, is there any way to get both of them (with one of them being the starter)? 

Thanks SO much!

NarutoK

For the current release unfortunately, you can only get one of them. Both as starters (Riolu being a Jackpot Starter).

On 23.02.2018 at 5:23 AM, NarutoK said:

Thanks SO much!

NarutoK

If you want them so much try doing this.

First thing first go and play on the jackpot machine until you get Riolu.

Next get an older version of rejuvenation (version 5 i think) in wich Zetta has a Froakie (shadow one) wich you can capture and purify.

And if the things i told you went right you should have both of them. If those don.t work i can put a Riolu or Froakie in your save file with Rpg Maker.

• 1 month later...

Guide has been updated to v10 (as much as I could at any rate). Please inform me if anything is missing or wrong! Also, be warned for spoilers and such.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I cannot seem to find slowpokes.

After an extermination campaign on route 5... I got 100k, and more heart scales/ability caps I can ever use from the pickup crew. Saw machoke and medicham once in a while, and caught a shiny nummel. Did not see a single slowpoke.