Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Okay, can I get some confirmation on Igglybuff's location? Because I've been searching for nearly 3 hours during night (from 8 PM to almost 11PM) on Route 2 and have not seen a single Igglybuff whatsoever.

Edit: Nevermind, just found it. My hands feel numb rn.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello. Can anyone tell me where exactly can I find a Budew in Gearen City? I've been looking for one for hours already and no sign of them. It's morning in-game and I've already found 4 shiny pokémon but still no Budew. Are they in the grass around the city, the hotel garden or the garden with the fountain and statue?

EDIT: Found one right when I was about to give up.

Edited by NeroNerotico

9 minutes ago, NeroNerotico said:

Hello. Can anyone tell me where exactly can I find a Budew in Gearen City? I've been looking for one for hours already and no sign of them. It's morning in-game and I've already found 4 shiny pokémon but still no Budew. Are they in the grass around the city, the hotel garden or the garden with the fountain and statue?

Specifically in the Eastern side of East Gearen city (with Venam's gym) in the morning. It's pretty rare.

I looked all over the Amethyst Grotto in version 10 -- lots of Dunsparce and Blitzle, but no Happiny in sight.  Were they axed, or are the odds of finding a Happiny in Amethyst Grotto just embarrassingly small?

1 hour ago, ISNorden said:

I looked all over the Amethyst Grotto in version 10 -- lots of Dunsparce and Blitzle, but no Happiny in sight.  Were they axed, or are the odds of finding a Happiny in Amethyst Grotto just embarrassingly small?

it's not particularly rare - you just got unlucky

Any chance of Jangmo-o's line returning as an event Pokémon in next version?  I miss those guys and feel guilty about modding them back into my copy.

According to the list, Zangoose can be found at Route 3 and Mirage Forest. However, I had been searching for ages and still couldn't find it. Is there a specific time where it appears? Or it is just incredibly rare and I have seriously bad luck?😅

20 minutes ago, Hakimblue99 said:

According to the list, Zangoose can be found at Route 3 and Mirage Forest. However, I had been searching for ages and still couldn't find it. Is there a specific time where it appears? Or it is just incredibly rare and I have seriously bad luck?😅

Yeah, Zangoose is just very rare.

• Thanks 1

I'm having trouble finding a couple pokes and would immensely appreciate some help!

Mainly, I can't seem to find Shuckle in the listed locations, and are Plusle and Minun static encounters or just super rare to find in the wild?

I also wanted to ask, is there a way to find Cacnea and Beldum? I've been seeing some mentions of a "third fragment" in Darchlight cave but I have no idea what that's referring to.

Thanks again!

Dimensional rift locations have been redone in the previous few versions so that is probably why.

8 hours ago, GriffinO1 said:

I have absolutely no idea and I completed everything so far.

8 minutes ago, trailflare7 said:

Dimensional rift locations have been redone in the previous few versions so that is probably why.

I played through the whole game on the newest version, I’m guessing I just forgot it.

18 hours ago, Death Woosh said:

I can't find a way to get nincada or how to do the "event" for shedinja.  Are they in the game?

Shedinja is in the tall grass outside of Wispy Tower, which as accessed after some point in Terajuma - post Crawli, I believe

It's pretty rare.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...