Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

4 hours ago, Gen5Lover said:

Is it possible to get lycanroc dusk in v12?

Oceana piere trade, trade normal Rockruff  for a special one, and just evolve it.

We got some cool new pokemons in v12:

Axew and aron for 20k and 5k coins in scholar discrtict

Gible and Skarmory in zone zero

Pawniard and gooey, aviable after gooey quest

Popplio from one of the sisters who gives you dark shard after defeating them, aquamarine cave + dive needed

Rotom in lost castle after finishing Narcissia quest, you can change forms in west garena power plant.

And deino, department of dreams 7th floor, show gible to a woman, and go to a shrine north from Kristilne Town.

Edited by kulesiak

14 minutes ago, kulesiak said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lux Apartments, there you can open the gate to Gible. You need a key, its in the place when you control Aelita and Ren for the first time. Around Audino

Guess i can't get it anymore, won't let me go back 😞

On 7/7/2019 at 7:28 AM, kulesiak said:

Oceana piere trade, trade normal Rockruff  for a special one, and just evolve it.

We got some cool new pokemons in v12:

Axew and aron for 20k and 5k coins in scholar discrtict

Gible and Skarmory in zone zero

Pawniard and gooey, aviable after gooey quest

Popplio from one of the sisters who gives you dark shard after defeating them, aquamarine cave + dive needed

Rotom in lost castle after finishing Narcissia quest, you can change forms in west garena power plant.

And deino, department of dreams 7th floor, show gible to a woman, and go to a shrine north from Kristilne Town.

where's those deparment of dreams?

3 hours ago, Joao8597 said:

I already completed the terajuma sidequest to get the bulbassaur bit the lady in the weather center didn't give me the bulbassaur egg. What do I do?

Take the egg from the help center as for slakoth i think its a rare encounter (i searched for igglybuff for 2 hours)

10 hours ago, Mytic27 said:

Take the egg from the help center as for slakoth i think its a rare encounter (i searched for igglybuff for 2 hours)

It's not in the help center. When I speak to the reward lady she says to take the tm as a reward but that's from another quest I took after the bulbassaur one.

As for slakoth, shouldn't the mod WildEncounterRates make so that the pokemon that I had yet not caught is the only that would appear?