Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

On 10/15/2018 at 12:10 AM, takumi said:

no chance to get weavile? i get a sneasel and cant evolve? thats it?

sry 4 bad english

give it a razor claw and level it up at night time and it should work out well enough for you, if not idk what to do there

4 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

give it a razor claw and level it up at night time and it should work out well enough for you, if not idk what to do there

i cant find a razor claw on item guide to v10 patch i think no weavile for v10 i hope for v11 

nyam :3

guess we both forgot to look at the gen 4 listings.............. its not obtainable atm 😕 not sure if it is in reborn or not but if it is you can always use the shared PC mod to port it over but that obviously does pose some risks.............. best bet i would say is to wait til v11 and see if it becomes available, til then use other good dark types such as alolan muk (i can personally vouch for  its usefulness as its one of my main frontline mons going into v11)

• 2 weeks later...

guess we both forgot to look at the gen 4 listings.............. its not obtainable atm 😕 not sure if it is in reborn or not but if it is you can always use the shared PC mod to port it over but that obviously does pose some risks.............. best bet i would say is to wait til v11 and see if it becomes available, til then use other good dark types such as alolan muk (i can personally vouch for  its usefulness as its one of my main frontline mons going into v11)

thx thx.. really appreciate the help. one last thing i really wanted to know  about Ledyba in Sheridan Village i can not find it even seeing the guide page, is it really possible to find Ledyba in Sheridan Village?

i know but i get a sneasel with pickpocket :3

almost forget i found a ariados on chrysalis courtyard

Edited by takumi

• 1 month later...

So Rhyhorn, Elekid, Chinchou, Shroomish, Zorua, and one last mon I can't remember are no longer available through he mystery egg. Meanwhile now Larvitar, Absol, Solosis, Joltik, Mienfoo, and Dhelmise are available. The v11 mystery egg is definitely better than the v10 but Larvitar seems way too strong to be in there. You could get a Tyranitar before Angie

9 hours ago, phantom4572 said:

Hello, Is it possible to get dusk lycanroc? and if so how?

It's available in the patch in Goldenwood Forest (after the incident) around the time you evolve the rockruff. You can also get a hidden ability rockruff by trading with someone at Oceana Pier.

41 minutes ago, Corruptedchris said:

there is? where do you find the person to trade with?

503656845_Screenshot(317).png.efff664350fc6d7884771ba137ac30cc.png

This woman here has the rockruff trade. You just need a rockruff to exchange and that'll do it.

On 12/30/2018 at 4:47 PM, UnknownAO said:

It's available in the patch in Goldenwood Forest (after the incident) around the time you evolve the rockruff. You can also get a hidden ability rockruff by trading with someone at Oceana Pier.

Hi, can I ask which patch in Goldenwood Forest are you referring to? As in any grass in the Goldenwood Forest? Also after the incident = after the whole Rift Gyarados thing or after the Park Restoration?

I have tried searching around 5 - 6 pm but I didn't see any Dusk Lycanroc / Own Tempo Rockruff.

Also, do you know what needs to be done so the lady trading Own Tempo Rockruff will appear in Oceana Pier? I cannot seem to find a way to make her appear.

16 minutes ago, Aldariel said:

Hi, can I ask which patch in Goldenwood Forest are you referring to? As in any grass in the Goldenwood Forest? Also after the incident = after the whole Rift Gyarados thing or after the Park Restoration?

I have tried searching around 5 - 6 pm but I didn't see any Dusk Lycanroc / Own Tempo Rockruff.

Also, do you know what needs to be done so the lady trading Own Tempo Rockruff will appear in Oceana Pier? I cannot seem to find a way to make her appear.

First: Any bit of grass is fine. As long as it's around 5 - 6pm. 

Second: It has to be after the incident (I.E. after you've faced rift gyarados, yes.).

Third: Your game needs to be patched in order to get Duskroc. Patch is included in the main post here.

As for the trade, i'm not sure what needs to be done. (Maybe go through the plot for a bit? Again, ain't too sure.) Either way, she'll be there at some point, so only thing I can suggest is to go back to check every now and then.

Edited by UnknownAO

Is the Shadow Cacnea removed from Goldenwood Forest? After defeated the grunt with the Cacnea, he exclaimed "At least I still have Cacnea with me! Which implies that the Cacnea's supposed to be Shadow, but when I face it, it's not. I kinda need it for my Mono-Dark run.

Edit: Switched to Intense mode and it became Shadow! So apparently, Cacnea's only Shadow on Intense Mode.

Edited by Crickzilla

So regarding a certain Shadow Pokemon

Spoiler

Shadow Beldum.

So I got the Card Shard from the Darchlight Cave and the one in Valor Mountain, but where is the 3rd one? The one in Sheridan Wetlands in the Xen Lab isnt where it used to be I guess.

Any help appreciated, thanks