Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

20 minutes ago, Hally said:

I cannot seem to find slowpokes.

After an extermination campaign on route 5... I got 100k, and more heart scales/ability caps I can ever use from the pickup crew. Saw machoke and medicham once in a while, and caught a shiny nummel. Did not see a single slowpoke.

slowpoke if I remember correctly can only be found at night after you do the lighthouse quest

Just now, DarkMasterKendall said:

slowpoke if I remember correctly can only be found at night after you do the lighthouse quest

o... they are not in the grass, but roaming on the beach... derp

2 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

How do you do the Litwick quest in V10? I got to the Graveyard but now I need a candle to put on the grave?

LvynjQd5SMmDqjcT_7OB1Q.png

You need that key item now I believe. Don't remember where I got it though.

5 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

does anyone know where the 3rd card key shard is found the other two from valor mountain and the secret shore shadow lab.

In darchlight caves left of some boxes i think, itemfinder doesn't recognize it though so you should look its exact place on youtube.

Few mons I have problems with getting:

shuckle - smashed hundreds (if not thousands) of rocks for 4+ hours, found zero
smeargle - I can't find any npc with trade offer in the art gallery
milotic - I have no idea where to find the prism scale
raltz - this event is added after I've gone past that point in the story in an older version, is it still possible to get?
dewpider - I cannot find after an hour of surfing/fishing. Is the SPU quest something new added in V10? I completed all events/side quests in v9.
confey - An hour of wild pokemon extermination at river's end, did not find one.

Some notes:
slowpoke - they roam on beach at night, and are NOT in the grass

snorunt - available in route 11 ice caves

sealeo i- found it as a rare encounter while surfing only in valor mountain. Zero spawns on land for an hour of extermination.

petlil - requires using the weather board to set sunny weather. It is not found in the grass.

turtonator - eventually found one while surfing on lava. Did not find one while killing stuff on land (but I only tried for 15 mins.)

sawk/throh - after you get one of them from the event, you need to breed a copy, and trade that copy with a girl in the sherridan daycare to get the other.

A note for Gothita: You will need the Garufa book from the Hidden Libary, and then u must read the text on the statue infront of the mansion

20 hours ago, gryson said:

were is the hint for the second color for the hidden room in venams gym

i know the first one is in the gym and the 3th is in the pool in the hotel

i want the seviper egg

Watch this: :)

Spoiler

thanks, but in v10 the first colour has to be brown (npc in first room in gym says so) and the last colour has to be orange (shelf in the pool area from the hotel)

but i cant find were the hint for the second colour is....

5 minutes ago, gryson said:

thanks, but in v10 the first colour has to be brown (npc in first room in gym says so) and the last colour has to be orange (shelf in the pool area from the hotel)

but i cant find were the hint for the second colour is....

Mhh... ok?

I played V10 from the beginning and added for me the Seviper egg... I used the colors from the video and guess what? It worked :P

Maybe try them and let me know if they worked :)

3 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Mhh... ok?

I played V10 from the beginning and added for me the Seviper egg... I used the colors from the video and guess what? It worked :P

Maybe try them and let me know if they worked :)

well, it worked, thanks, but i'm kinda curious for the 2nd colour and were you can find it

So despite hearing all of the shenanigans about how Shedinja is broken against most stuff in game, due to having the wonder guard ability (correct me if i'm wrong) but is there still a way of getting one/nincada? I really like ghost types and I wanted one for my collection. I looked and it said it was in front of wispy tower, but I can't get to it. Thank you for taking your time reading this. Hopefully XD

9 hours ago, hyperionlexon said:

So despite hearing all of the shenanigans about how Shedinja is broken against most stuff in game, due to having the wonder guard ability (correct me if i'm wrong) but is there still a way of getting one/nincada? I really like ghost types and I wanted one for my collection. I looked and it said it was in front of wispy tower, but I can't get to it. Thank you for taking your time reading this. Hopefully XD

It's pretty rare in the grass around it.

I don't know if this is an Easter Egg, but if you breed Alolan Raichu with a Ditto you will get the Spiky Eared Pichu! And this Pichu can't evolve... so I'll never get the Regular Raichu since the only Pichu I got from completing the Help Center Request I evolved into an Alolan Raichu and I didn't breed it before evolving it.

Spoiler

image.png.6870f1b6e58b93258a9a71cfca3dce7c.png

So... I'm burmy hunting so I can have my bug team, because I love bug types and trash cloak wormadam is fun as hell... I'm... very salty about these spawn rates.  xD
During the day (12:35-1:25pmEST) 170 Encounters on the tree on route 2 in the spoiler
86 caterpies (1 shiny) 50.59%
59 weedles 34.71%
9 Pidgeys 5.29%
8 Pinecos 4.71%
7 Crabrawlers 4.12%
and 0 Burmys 0%

Does it matter which tree I headbutt?  Does it matter what time of day it is?  or is my RNG really just THAT bad? xD