Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

25 minutes ago, Atharva said:

Someone please help me with shroomish .. i cant find him no matter what...

I think you should make a topic.Maybe some one will add a shroomish to your save file.I cannot guarantee it though.

1 hour ago, Fehish said:

Couldn't find it anywhere, so can anyone help me with the Porygon quest? I put the scientist to sleep, but all the computer says is "it seems to be running a complicated program"

You need a data chip which you will find in the shelf of the house of Jigglypuff's owner.

One npc who is speaking very fast will mention about the data chip when she is put to sleep by jigglypuff.

8 hours ago, Yagami said:

You need a data chip which you will find in the shelf of the house of Jigglypuff's owner.

One npc who is speaking very fast will mention about the data chip when she is put to sleep by jigglypuff.

Thank you!

On donderdag 10 augustus 2017 at 9:28 PM, Alex said:

Did you collect the Pichu from the Help Center reward? Specifically, it's the Sheridan Help Center.

Apparently I forgot to turn in the quest at the Help Center.

Seems like the "mystery egg" from west gearen help center has already been decided when you choose your starter.

Makes kinda glad that I got a Chimchar egg instead of a Tepig, Cyndaquil or Litten egg.

Just now, Atharva said:

Can someone tell me where can I find tyrunt?? It says in west gearen museum but how....

You need to use jigglypuff to put the people in the museum to sleep, then go behind the counter. You will get a choice of jaw and sail fossil, but you don't know which is which, so save beforehand.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

You need to use jigglypuff to put the people in the museum to sleep, then go behind the counter. You will get a choice of jaw and sail fossil, but you don't know which is which, so save beforehand.

And where can I revive it?

8 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

Uhhh, doesn't Swirlix (catchable on Route 2) still evolve into Slurpuff in this game?  If it does, the Gen VI section should say so.

whipped dreams are unavailable iirc so I don't think you can evolve swirlix yet, but i recall there being a slurpuff trade in grand dream city? @Njab

• Like 1

Dang, that debug-mode script is the only way to evolve my catch so far...any chance of the developers letting a vendor sell Whipped Dreams in version 10?  ;-)  (I'd script one in, if I could get Essentials and RMXP to work properly -- but that belongs in a different section.)

whipped dreams are unavailable iirc so I don't think you can evolve swirlix yet, but i recall there being a slurpuff trade in grand dream city? @Njab

can't find that trade in GDC but I'll try to look for it again later