Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

On 8/7/2017 at 2:09 PM, Njab said:

nincada can be found in terajuma jungle, cave and deep jungle - it's just rare or you're trying to get it at wrong time

At what time specifically? Morning, day or night?

Also, I have a question... Which specific hours refer to morning/day/night? I have a guess but I'm not sure if I'm correct:

Morning: 6:00AM - 11:59AM

Day: 12:00PM - 7:59PM

Night: 8:00PM - 5:59AM

If Beldum exists (well, one does) in Rejuv 9...is the only thing that keeps it from evolving, the player's inability to snag that Beldum with a broken machine?  (I haven't earned my third badge yet, so I never found out whether that Akuwa City engineer can fix the snag machine.)

• Global Mods
On 8/18/2017 at 6:45 PM, mintywater said:

Wait....Is episode 10 here already? I'm still on 9....xD

V9 is still the latest version. When the poster before you said "postgame for V10" I assume either they meant V9 and typed V10 by mistake, or meant they were looking for things to do while waiting for V10. Or they downloaded patch 10 for V9 and thought patch 10 meant V10.

@DemoMan25 there's the help center requests (accessed through the leftmost elevator in the central building) that open up after completing V9. You can also gather and battle the Kimono Girls. However that question would be better for either the Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions thread or the Where do I go next thread as it wasn't asking about available Pokemon, which is what this thread is about.

22 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

If Beldum exists (well, one does) in Rejuv 9...is the only thing that keeps it from evolving, the player's inability to snag that Beldum with a broken machine?  (I haven't earned my third badge yet, so I never found out whether that Akuwa City engineer can fix the snag machine.)

When you have access to the Beldum event, you'll be able to snag it. I'm not sure why Metang and Metagross are listed as N/A. Jan may have just forgotten to update Metang and Metagross as being available.

5 minutes ago, pueriPueri said:

Feebas: N/A 

Me: *sobs grossly*

Tell me about it...I've used KisuoX's debug script to put together batches of Mystery Gifts for the species that were axed or restricted to NPC trainers,  I won't add in legendaries or Ultra Beasts, and I won't give anything a move it can't get ordinarily (by leveling, breeding, or the Gen 6 TM/HM list).  Other than that,  any axed species is fair game for a gift-hack; I can create the file for you if you PM the stats.

5 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

Tell me about it...I've used KisuoX's debug script to put together batches of Mystery Gifts for the species that were axed or restricted to NPC trainers,  I won't add in legendaries or Ultra Beasts, and I won't give anything a move it can't get ordinarily (by leveling, breeding, or the Gen 6 TM/HM list).  Other than that,  any axed species is fair game for a gift-hack; I can create the file for you if you PM the stats.

thanks but i'll wait, i mean, there is still a chance they'll add it in game.. right? 

Good to know, but....Still doesn't answer if there is a location or trade/event for Solosis or it's evolution line....Which makes me a bit sad, but eh. Hopefully it IS in the game and I'm just missing it, but if it isn't, there's always Elgyem...

Okay, dear Arceus....So I've given up on Solosis due to the fact that I just re-read the Unova section and realized both it and it's evolutions are absolutely nowhere. So I resigned to getting an Elgyem at the Library, but....All I get is Unown, Unown, and guess what? Unown. Seriously, what is the appearance rate of an Elgyem in there? It's ridiculous! 

• Global Mods
On 8/23/2017 at 4:51 AM, pueriPueri said:

thanks but i'll wait, i mean, there is still a chance they'll add it in game.. right? 

All Pokemon will be available eventually. 

14 minutes ago, mintywater said:

Okay, dear Arceus....So I've given up on Solosis due to the fact that I just re-read the Unova section and realized both it and it's evolutions are absolutely nowhere. So I resigned to getting an Elgyem at the Library, but....All I get is Unown, Unown, and guess what? Unown. Seriously, what is the appearance rate of an Elgyem in there? It's ridiculous! 

Elgyem isn't a wild encounter. It's floating around near some bookcases and you need to find and return all the books to one of the bookshelves to activate the Elgyem event.

Elgyem isn't a wild encounter. It's floating around near some bookcases and you need to find and return all the books to one of the bookshelves to activate the Elgyem event.

Even then, it still won't fight me. I'm positive I've returned all the books, as I simply can't find any other interactive ones in the Library. 

Edited by mintywater

On 8/26/2017 at 6:25 PM, mintywater said:

EDIT:  Didn't see the "they'll all be available eventually" reply.  Of course the devteam needs to come up with suitable locations/events first; might I suggest a cloning project for Solosis' line?

Edited by ISNorden

BTW, where are the Ice Rock (for evolving Glaceon) and the Moss Rock (for evolving Leafeon) on the overworld map?  If I missed them scanning the Gen 4 listings, please excuse my stupid question; if the rocks haven't been placed yet, please add them to the next update.  Thank you!

3 hours ago, ISNorden said:

BTW, where are the Ice Rock (for evolving Glaceon) and the Moss Rock (for evolving Leafeon) on the overworld map?  If I missed them scanning the Gen 4 listings, please excuse my stupid question; if the rocks haven't been placed yet, please add them to the next update.  Thank you!

Not sure about ice rock but moss rock is available in terajuma island after doing the building bridges sidequest.

5 hours ago, ThisIsMyDisplayName said:

Um just a simple question image.png.52a1eaba14836df117aac52603ea1d41.pngwhat do i do for celebi it says N/A on the post and i just found it do i need gourmet treat?

You cannot catch the Celebi.Basically you just need a green shard and Celebi will give a random item in return.