Jump to content

V13 - Savefile troubleshooting


Zumi

Recommended Posts

Game_2 - 335 - Poot - 164h 44m - 14 badges.rxdataHi! 

I flew back to sheridan to switch moves on one of my mons while I was doing the third path and now I can't seem to get back to Axis University (main path is blocked by a dude and I can't fly there even tho I already went). I tried my best to fix it in the save folder but could'nt get it done.. 

I hope somebody can help me! Thanks a lot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi! Hope you guys are all doing fine.

 

I've encountered the exact same bug as being described in the Rejuvenation V13 - Bug reporting (Responses) (line 639) regarding the Valor Mountain.

 

TLDR; I've entered the Valor Mountain and went ahead of the blocking gates (where Saki & co + her invention breaks them) before triggering the Melia's departure cutscene in the Resort.

 

I'm not quite sure when I was supposed to trigger it, as I went to see Melia after the "dream" when she spokes to herself with Angie and nothing happened, so I just went to the mountain...

 

Anyway, here's my savefile. If you could unlock my situation that would be awesome!

 

Thanks!

 

EDIT: Well nevermind, I managed to solve this by myself. I just set the 0181: Post7thBadge variable back to 37 to trigger the specific event at the mountain entrance to get the item and now everything's working fine. Sorry for the disturbance!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kyareiku
Issue solved
Link to comment
Share on other sites

During Chapter 7 I was doing the Dragonite's letters side-quest.

When I got to Valor Shore I got a couple of letters BEFORE speaking to the Dragonite. This (probably) caused the poor pokémon to get really confused and now it will not acknowledge that I've gathered all the letters. Since this wasn't a game-breaking bug, I decided to continue with the main story untill its end. Now that I'm done I kinda feel bad for the guy... Could someone help me reset the quest? Or make him realize I have all his letters? Thank you very much in advance.

 

Edit: Thank you Kyareiku for resolving the issue!

Game_2.rxdata

Edited by InterC
Issue got resolved
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I have done the tasks for 7 stamps, but I only have 6. I have attached a figure to prove. (https://ibb.co/r08xvgq) Since I have saved files after defeating each gym leader, I figured out that the problem comes from kimomo girl request or the GDC help plaza. Before doing these two tasks I had one stamp from the receptionist (in Department of Dreams). But after finishing these two tasks I only had two stamps in total. I am playing v12 and I have also tried on v13 but it is still 6 stamps. Can you set the number of stamps to 7?

Game - 4186 - Mo - 272h 48m - 14 badges.rxdata

Now the issue has been solved and thanks for LKyuusei.

Edited by MoMo1995
issue solved
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi! A Seviper in my box holding a Seviper crest got replaced by a Primeape due to a cloning glitch, so I was wondering if someone could add the crest to my bag. (No need to add an extra Seviper tho). 

I'm aware this could be resolved by going back to a previous save file, but I have no clue which save file it is, and I'd rather not delete all the progress I made since then.

Game - 1134 - Slate - 167h 21m - 14 badges.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, Kipkip96 said:

I'm aware this could be resolved by going back to a previous save file, but I have no clue which save file it is, and I'd rather not delete all the progress I made since then.

Game - 1134 - Slate - 167h 21m - 14 badges.rxdata 497.84 kB · 0 downloads

 

the safer way should be smth like: you can just go to your Pokemon Rejuvenation Save folder, copy/paste elsewhere your Game.rxdata (like in your game directory), then for each backup starting with the most recent one (they're supposed to be named for easy sorting with the datetime etc) : copy paste it in the same folder and rename it Game.rxdata, have a look inside, then move on to the next one

 

@Kipkip96 there you go, it's in your bag :)

missingSeviperCrestGame.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi. i am  stuck at saki's gym switch to make the cart come down and i can't find any earlier saves even looking through the enirety of my folder i just have the recent save of the file i am currently playing. is there anyway to work around it? this is the only save file of my current game i have >.< if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated! i love this game so much!

Game.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The Bug has already been reported.
Category All Bugs: Line 2847 - After having an encounter in West Gearen Sewers, every field is treated as the corrupted field (also battle background for most areas becomes blank/black.


My save is a continuation from my old save from v12 in case that does matter for anything.
 

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Accidentally resolved the issue myself. If anyone encounters this issue, the glitch "fixes" itself when your party gets wiped.

Also took my save file down to prevent potential confusion for any dev reading this.

Edited by Sturmsang
Issue got solved.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi so I'm stuck in the future after making the wrong choice when Melanie presented my options, I got the game over screen and i found myself stuck on a throne, can't move in any direction, and if I restart the game it takes me to the game over screen again. I would revert to a previous save file, but for some reason the most recent one is 12 gameplay hours ago, even though i saved plenty of times, including before talking to Melanie, so I was wondering, would it be possible to fix my save file? Thanks in advance :3

Game_9.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2021 at 7:25 PM, Bogdy said:

Hi so I'm stuck in the future after making the wrong choice when Melanie presented my options, I got the game over screen and i found myself stuck on a throne, can't move in any direction, and if I restart the game it takes me to the game over screen again. I would revert to a previous save file, but for some reason the most recent one is 12 gameplay hours ago, even though i saved plenty of times, including before talking to Melanie, so I was wondering, would it be possible to fix my save file? Thanks in advance :3

Game_9.rxdata 576.18 kB · 1 download

 

@Bogdy I brang you back right before the whole cutscene. I can't do much more, sorry, but I'll hope that will be enough. Please tell me if it works for you!

 

Luciarose - Welp you got your help throught PM already ^^

Game.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im currently trying to get to the pyramid and I am going through zone zero. For some reason, my character is stuck looking north and won't change the direction it's facing. I can move in any direction I want but the game won't let me walk down stairs so I'm stuck. I tried to find my save file but I don't know where it is (using Macbook). I really don't want to have to start all over so any help would be great. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, dromero2001 said:

Im currently trying to get to the pyramid and I am going through zone zero. For some reason, my character is stuck looking north and won't change the direction it's facing. I can move in any direction I want but the game won't let me walk down stairs so I'm stuck. I tried to find my save file but I don't know where it is (using Macbook). I really don't want to have to start all over so any help would be great. 

 

 

In your game folder, you should have a shortcut to the location of your savefiles. If you can't find it, you can reach it by going in C:/Users/<you>/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation/. Update your message by linking the Game.rxdata that you will find here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

in lavenders nightmare realm a battle with scientist cause it to zoom in which prevents me form playing can help me.for some reason it is not allowing me to paste it here

 

Drag & drop your game.rxdata into the box to poste your savefile. You can do it in your first message by editing it!image.thumb.png.b3811ff56eae6e91ad9dc1f692ea273f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2021 at 6:09 PM, vivaCH said:

Game.rxdataAfter beating the puppet master and all the talk, I can run past the walls and everything, causing that I cannot access other places by doors.

Thanks in advance for telling me if it can be fixed or not

Sorry for reposting, but if anyone could answer me it would be great, thanks in advance :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, vivaCH said:

Sorry for reposting, but if anyone could answer me it would be great, thanks in advance :)

I can take a look at it this evening. If I can fix anything, I'll update this post with your savefile

 

@vivaCH I went up and took the door. I don't see any problem in your save. Are you running the latest version of Rejuvenation (13.0.5)? Maybe try downloading the game again?

image.thumb.png.4b4e336286d631b044a2211372c8f895.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Game.rxdata hello, so i had to choose between 2 things whether to not give time crystal or whatever it is or give it to them and i choose to give melene (sorry for butchering the name) the time crystal and it said gameover. after game over it asked if i want to retry and i clicked on retry but i am stuck here on this chair. can u plz put me back to point where i get to choose whether to give crystal or not. plz

Game.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 9:35 AM, LKyuusei said:

I can take a look at it this evening. If I can fix anything, I'll update this post with your savefile

 

@vivaCH I went up and took the door. I don't see any problem in your save. Are you running the latest version of Rejuvenation (13.0.5)? Maybe try downloading the game again?

image.thumb.png.4b4e336286d631b044a2211372c8f895.png

Thanks for replying, it seems to work thank you :) Maybe the last patch fixed this issue since I did not tried for a long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...