V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

like silverx, stuck in west gearen sewer at garbodor and stairs, can't do anything and reverting to older save does not fix.

Gameoof.rxdata

Fixed: as Rejuvenated stated below, leaving the sewer and going back fixes this issue

Edited by Dibby
workaround found

hello, I  just downloaded the new patch 13.01 on my Mac and i am trying to load my V12 savefile from my old windows computer. I found the Pokemon Rejuvenation Folder where all present and past saves are stored, and replaced the current save file with my old one, which I renamed to Game.rxdata. However, upon loading the game it appears that there is a script issue which does not allow me to run that specific save file, which is unfortunately the only one i have backed up. Could you fix it for me? 

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Rejuvenated said:

game.rxdata 436.31 kB · 0 downloads

Same problem mentioned a couple times in this thread, when confronting Garbodor in West gearen sewers, cutscene glitches and doesn't proceed resulting in the game freezing with no way to get past it.

This fixes itself if you leave the sewer before confronting garbodor however after you defeat garbodor the same thing happens and a cutscene in Ericks room freezes after he walks down into his wall and then nothing happens and it freezes

Screenshot 2021-07-20 163716.png

Erin and Adam haven't appear at the carnival at Axis Uni, and the scene between Madelis and Isha hasn't happened which I think is causing this.

edit: fixed my problem but now there is no one in the hospital

edit2: disregard the first edit i'm just an idiot

Edited by itsthecol
i'm just an idiot

I thought beat all the Trainers in the Bobsled club but it turns I only need to battle Squill in order for the teacher that moderate the Bobsled club to give me Cameruptite but I can't battle him no matter what I tried of course the only the reason why I thought I beat all of the trainers in the bobsled club is because I can't fight Squill for reason I don't know.  so if anyone can help solve the issue so I can battle Squill so I can get the Cameruptite.                                                                                                               Game.rxdata

Edited by FlameMasterInfernape

Playing as Saki in the hotel and I cannot progress. Talked to all the dots and still nothing.

EDIT: Apparently, when I talk to the TV, I'm not getting that prompt of text and nothing happens.

Game.rxdata

Edited by TRHStatement
more info