V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Okay, I'm having the same problem people have mentioned before, once I beat the Puppet Master and get through the cutscenes to the point you're controlling Saki in her family's East Gearen apartment, all collision data seems to be gone from that point onward, allowing me to walk through walls and objects all the way to the edge of the map. I can still interact with objects to advance the story to the point that I'm back in the League Headquarters as the Interceptor, but since the collision data is still gone there I can't go into any of the rooms, and therefore advance the story. Please help!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Charon
Clarification

As a few other people have mentioned recently, my game is stuck in daytime regardless of my computer's clock.

But not only that, it looks like wild encounters that depend on the time of day don't work at all. I can't get any grass encounters whatsoever in route 2 or the wispy path for example, but I CAN get encounters in those same places in the water or fishing, or in any other instance not dependant of the time.Game - 2795 - Thiro - 202h 39m - 14 badges.rxdata

Edit: The problem solved itself when I started chapter 15.

Edited by ThiroSmash

i just finished beating the kimino girls and doing some of the axis high stuff post puppetmaster battle and now that im going to the hospital every single room is either empty or locked and i cant progress the story because i cant return to the past or do anything. (my kristiline help center completing all requests did not give me the reward for completion and i just decided to move on in the game)

edit : found the problem in the hospital(i was stupid)

Game.rxdata

Edited by netakiri
fixed

Just fast travelled to route 9 with Kanon and Melia after leaving the hospital of hope (and having a chat with Damien) and get black-screened anytime I try to encounter a pokemon or initiate a trainer battle. Reverted to a couple previous older save files and was still having the issue there as well. Not sure why this is happening or what could have caused it, but it was happening prior to the cutscene mentioned above.

Game.rxdata

Edit: The cause of my issue seemed to be having Turbo Speed at 2.5x. Once I changed it to any of the other options, saved, then reloaded the game, I could battle fine. 

Edited by mat5505

So i just restarted my game and for whatever reason i am not getting a single pokedollar from anyone when i win a battle. But i do get money when i complete quests. I did notice that after i lose a battle the screen blacks out as normal and forces me to heal twice. It is becoming really difficult to do anything now.

FIXED IT

Game.rxdata

Hello all I am not entirely sure this is a bug as such but I'm really unhappy about this: 

I've finished the main storyline up to v12 started V13 and found that my Event pokemon were gone! Most notably my Gothitelle and Flygon Both Shinies!. Not sure if you can help but keeping my fingers crossed. I apologize for the state my boxes are in, was busy moving pokemon around.

Speaking of shinies.... is it just me or have they become far more rarer with v13?  

Game - 3816 - Laura - 319h 31m - 13 badges.rxdata

When I fought Rift Garbador i was stuck in the following cutscene where you play games in Ericks house.

Important: this is a second run and i didnt pick up the diary so i want Garbador to die and see what is the outcome.

I dont know what save file you need so i post one before the fight and on saved in the cutscene after.

Game_2.rxdata Game_2 2 .rxdata

Hey so my save file will be attached below. But My issue is that after the conversation with Alieta and you run to the orange entrance of the axis university fair, the game is supposed to go into a brief cut scene with Hope Hospital. However, it doesnt do that and then once you enter to find Erin at the booth she is not there. Does anyone know how to fix this. 

Screenshot (4).png

game_3.rxdata

Hey, I'm having a problem with my save file. During the events in the ruined future, I decided to hand over the crystal to Melanie to see what would happen. After the game over, I appear to be stuck on some throne, can't move and the game seemed to have saved automatically, meaning I am completely stuck and am unable to progress further, even through debug. I also appear to have turned off backup saves at some point, so that's sadly not an option. Could someone please help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot.png

Game_2.rxdata

Hi,

My game got stuck in the evening again and I can't fix it this time. This is terrible since I started a quest that took a decent chunk of my money and I cant gather components needed to complete it(stardust from staryu). Also another quest in the same area cannot be completed because I cant buy occa berry from the berry emporium or grow occa berry bc time is stuck( not that it would have helped to grow it since you only get 1 berry each time). All together this impacts 2 more side quests because I cant start them without finishing these two previous quests. Also the Pokémon in the desert will no longer spawn at all now. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by swent101

Hi. I've talked to venam and valarie at the teila resort and have the magma stone. However I am unable to progress through valor mountain because the ? guy who is supposed to show up and give me the emotion powder does not show up. Please help. Thx

Game.rxdata

Edited by MathEww

In the top of the Eclysia Pyramid, when you have to fight as Adam, I lost. When I respawned, the character was invisible and had Adam's ID. I thought that I could go back to the top and repeat only the last battle.

When I retried and won, my character was overriden with Adam. I got his team and even Delpha and all his items in exchange of mine, including key items. 

I don't have any backup saves and I D-saved after I regained control with the character because I thought everything worked out fine.

hey so after i battled spector i got an error screen message and i after i finished the battle any encounter would result in  a black screen without any error message.I cant even battle him again to see the error message

3 hours ago, Heroic said:

I was battling spectro and during the battle an error window popped up and for obvious reasons I didn’t take a screenshot and after the battle whenever i would try to encounter something in the grass my screen would black out or battling other trainers

game.rxdata