V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

When trying to revert back to a previous save it loads up to the most recent save instead of the desired save. I also think that the day and night cycle is broken as well. 

Spoiler

I think the cause was I returned to the Marble Mansion in the past and triggered a maid fight. Venam said some dialogue before and after the fight. 

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, jaielightning said:

in the school of nightmares realm a battles w Game.rxdata 631.63 kB · 0 downloads ill cause it to zoom in which prevents me form playing

Please provide a savefile where I can reproduce the bug easily. You're not even in the school of nightmares in this savefile. Use a backup savefile if needed.

image.thumb.png.17de5fb14c6716dee2e6a2273ff48c22.png

50 minutes ago, KenwayAC said:

When trying to revert back to a previous save it loads up to the most recent save instead of the desired save. I also think that the day and night cycle is broken as well. 

Hide contents

I think the cause was I returned to the Marble Mansion in the past and triggered a maid fight. Venam said some dialogue before and after the fight. 

Game.rxdata 331.67 kB · 0 downloads

How are you reverting back? Do you rename your backup file (format "Game - XXXX- Player - HHHh MMm - XX badges") to "Game.rxdata" ?

Your day&night cycle isn't broken. 1st screenshot was taken by forcing ~11am, 2nd by forcing 11pm (and the music changes)

image.thumb.png.95aeb1db6146d5c4679363607f22af63.pngimage.thumb.png.b2633e8c121ce901ba9f4343cc89bf31.png

21 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

How are you reverting back? Do you rename your backup file (format "Game - XXXX- Player - HHHh MMm - XX badges") to "Game.rxdata" ?

Your day&night cycle isn't broken. 1st screenshot was taken by forcing ~11am, 2nd by forcing 11pm (and the music changes)

image.thumb.png.95aeb1db6146d5c4679363607f22af63.pngimage.thumb.png.b2633e8c121ce901ba9f4343cc89bf31.png

I see what happened. I was changing the saves around the saved games folder that I put as a shortcut on my desktop instead of looking for the actual standard folder in my computer's search. I'm guessing it wasn't synching or I'm just not supposed change it like that since I continued loading up the same save every time. It was my fault then for me not investigating enough looking into the day/night cycle. I was force changing the time and didn't notice a shift in environmental lighting in some places, so I thought it was broken. Thank you for helping me and I apologize for wasting your time.

On 11/26/2021 at 2:40 AM, LKyuusei said:

OK. Looking at the known bugs list, it seems your issue is indeed the game's fault. 

I've updated your savefile and will update this post with a link as it seems the max size has become super small; what you need to do is to give exactly 1k Red Essence. No more. It will trigger the event.

EDIT: @Bitchboi

Game.rxdata 589.16 kB · 0 downloads

Hey, I'm really sorry but it still doesn't trigger even after putting only 1k essence in

20 hours ago, Bitchboi said:

Hey, I'm really sorry but it still doesn't trigger even after putting only 1k essence in

Weird. This is what's happening when I use the savefile I gave to you in my last reply

image.png.37ce231a3b9978ff8a672eab333afb7c.png

image.png.e1dd5568a2e4339291a9ed9a8b4a6414.png

image.png.6c387ad01c0821ab1d889b690e6487ba.png

I saved right after throwing the stuff in, so you just need to interact with the purple light

Game.rxdata

Hi! 

I just got the quest from Keta to retrieve the Soul Stone from Amethyst Cave, but I already have it in my inventory since I'd finished the quest previously. This issue popped up after I updated to the most recent version of Rejuvenation and I'm not sure what to do. May anyone help me fix my save file? 

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, penguinchoo said:

Hi! 

I just got the quest from Keta to retrieve the Soul Stone from Amethyst Cave, but I already have it in my inventory since I'd finished the quest previously. This issue popped up after I updated to the most recent version of Rejuvenation and I'm not sure what to do. May anyone help me fix my save file? 

Game.rxdata 173.16 kB · 0 downloads

Fixed it. If you go up, the event should occur again and you'll be able to proceed!

Game.rxdata

Got Rock climb and did some exploration and ended up in amethyst cave. I did the whole side-quest with the terminals and ended up doing the mom battle, after winning however I lost to the rift chandelure and when getting back to the previous healing point the screen shows only the art of rift chandelure and nothing else. The MC still moves around and interacts and even opens the menu but there is 0 visibility. Loading previous files doesn't work so I ask your help. Here is an example and the last save file. Thanks in advance good people!!

2021-12-19 (2).png

Game - 333 - Leia - 62h 40m - 7 badges.rxdata

5 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Got Rock climb and did some exploration and ended up in amethyst cave. I did the whole side-quest with the terminals and ended up doing the mom battle, after winning however I lost to the rift chandelure and when getting back to the previous healing point the screen shows only the art of rift chandelure and nothing else. The MC still moves around and interacts and even opens the menu but there is 0 visibility. Loading previous files doesn't work so I ask your help. Here is an example and the last save file. Thanks in advance good people!!

2021-12-19 (2).png

Game - 333 - Leia - 62h 40m - 7 badges.rxdata 169.26 kB · 0 downloads

I just loaded your savefile and I don't have this issue, so it might be a internal script messing around with pictures that didn't cancel itself when you lost and just got stuck.

Can you try downloading the game again?image.thumb.png.6adc70cf6a3e6db9fb75008bef788e38.png

6 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

I just loaded your savefile and I don't have this issue, so it might be a internal script messing around with pictures that didn't cancel itself when you lost and just got stuck.

Can you try downloading the game again?image.thumb.png.6adc70cf6a3e6db9fb75008bef788e38.png

I did however the issue persists I really don't understand why though. You could make it work easily by the looks of it, but even after downloading again it persists.

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

I did however the issue persists I really don't understand why though. You could make it work easily by the looks of it, but even after downloading again it persists.

I tried to lose on purpose and could replicate ; I was able to fix it but you're now back at Ranger HQ (since I lost). Is it okay?

Game.rxdata

On 12/8/2021 at 11:51 PM, jaielightning said:

oh sorry just made this one go into the room and the bug should happen

Game_2 - 1784 - Jay - 210h 54m - 14 badges.rxdata 949.94 kB · 1 download

Hey, sorry for coming back so late but this was so hard to investigate lol

I think I found the problem but I don't know how to fix it however, as a workaround for this battle to work, go to your game Graphics/Transitions folder, and create a vsBar187.png and a vsTrainer187.png (you can take any existing file in this folder, copy it and just change their name so it ends with 187)

This will trigger this battle as a "VS Battle" one, but ultimately you're not gonna have this weird infinite zoom glitch.

Hope that helps!

19 hours ago, saika66 said:

I reported this bug, whenever I walk out to start a battle i just get a black screen and im stuck there and cant do anything

Game - 6 - Mira - 1h 0m - 0 badges.rxdata 257.55 kB · 0 downloads

The savefile you provided doesn't allow to walk out, I have to battle Amanda first, and well it's working fine.

Do you have the latest version of the game? Any mods?

(screenshot)

image.thumb.png.c70c5cd010ab9a788dc5e137f6caf39a.png

6 hours ago, EndlessHope said:

Hello. Recently I had to get a new computer, thankfully I was able to transfer most of my files to another one. However, when trying to save in both Reborn and Rejuvenation, I get a "Save Failed" Notification. I was hoping someone could help me with this. Below is my most recent Rejuvenation save file.

Game - 4 - Mondo - 1h 14m - 0 badges.rxdata 243.46 kB · 0 downloads

This has nothing to do with the savefile content (i'm able to save in my own game using yours) but more likely the way you manage them.

What I can suggest you to try:
- backup your savefile that comes from your old computer (the savefile name should be "Game.rxdata". All other files are temporary backups ; if you want to use one, you will have to rename it Game.rxdata.)

- in your new computer, launch the game, and as soon as you can control your character, save. This will create a "Game.rxdata" file in the destination folder (C:/Users/<you>/Saved Games/<game>/.

- replace the newly created Game.rxdata with the one you backed up.

Hey!

My savefile is having issues (v12). Game just crashes in the middle of the cut scene after we beat 8 of the dexoy clones. To pinpoint exactly, its when Melia says "Fight!". Hope this can be fixed and happy new year!

EDIT: messed around for a bit and realised the cut scene dialogue was different when i updated the game to v13, so it doesnt crash anymore. So all good!

Game.rxdata

Edited by DBM