V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:28 PM, kro said:

I just entered the 6th gym and i went to click on the panel and it said jan was on screen but nothing poped up and now my game is not letting moving open the menu, only thing i can do is save and unfortunaly i said yes and now im stuck 

Game_2 - 37 - Jadelishous - 54h 22m - 5 badges.rxdata 301.3 kB · 1 download

you sure you provided the right savefile? should just be named game.rxdata

image.png.acdecf071ab9918f3558b9a164c95787.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pav said:

Hey, I recovered my old file from 2016 and I'm stuck in a wall in a place called the rose theatre is there a way out? 

Game.rxdata 179.02 kB · 0 downloads

Did you update the game right away or are you still using the same version of Rejuv as of 2016? For each update, it's safer to place yourself in a Pokémon Center or a place that isn't likely to change.

8 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

Did you update the game right away or are you still using the same version of Rejuv as of 2016? For each update, it's safer to place yourself in a Pokémon Center or a place that isn't likely to change.

Yeah, I uploaded the saves I can try to see if I can find the old game file, thanks in advance I should be able to fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

I completed the current version (version 13.5/chapter 15) and was exploring around the region. I was in the WG Sewage Management but after leaving and going into the grass, I noticed that all the encounters were in the Corrosive Cave field effect even though I was out of the WG sewers. I believe the bug may have occurred from trying to exit out a door that would normally be locked during that part of the story. Can someone please help me with this?

Game - 2311 - Keydan - 309h 33m - 15 badges.rxdata Game.rxdata

Edited by Cwill

• 4 weeks later...

Was entering route 4, forgot to heal, fainted, and Nim is now completely bugged out for me, didn't manage to reset a backup, they all got lost for some reason.

I can't make any progress, for some reason, and when i enter route 4 again (escaped by losing to wild mons) I just get locked there, no way to progress that ive tried has worked, either.

What I'm basically saying is, my savefile is ****ed

Game.rxdata

• 4 weeks later...

So i played a bit after years and found out a new version is available. I am at the town with the second "Gym" and saved OUTSIDE of a poke center(Cause i have missing braincells) and am currently in between some trees. Can we save a soul or should i start anew?

EDIT: I managed to find a V12 of the game and unstuck myself. No need to pay me attention :P

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

My game is bugged, I have started the forest restoration side quest in East Gearen, I have fulfilled every other requirement for the first phase, I am unable to get the fisherman in Aquamarine cave to go with me, I have made sure have the quest active and have tried around 8 previous saves, so I am a bit confused. any help will be appreciated.

Thank you greatly.

Game.rxdata

Hi there,

I have the problem of having absolutly no encounters in the desert. After some browsing I think my day-night cycle got chrashed. Can anyone correct this for me?

thx in advance

Resolved itself when I finished some helpquests including an ongoing one (the icecream witch one). Removed my savefile.

Edited by jobber