V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:28 PM, kro said:

I just entered the 6th gym and i went to click on the panel and it said jan was on screen but nothing poped up and now my game is not letting moving open the menu, only thing i can do is save and unfortunaly i said yes and now im stuck 

Game_2 - 37 - Jadelishous - 54h 22m - 5 badges.rxdata 301.3 kB · 1 download

you sure you provided the right savefile? should just be named game.rxdata

image.png.acdecf071ab9918f3558b9a164c95787.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pav said:

Hey, I recovered my old file from 2016 and I'm stuck in a wall in a place called the rose theatre is there a way out? 

Game.rxdata 179.02 kB · 0 downloads

Did you update the game right away or are you still using the same version of Rejuv as of 2016? For each update, it's safer to place yourself in a Pokémon Center or a place that isn't likely to change.

8 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

Did you update the game right away or are you still using the same version of Rejuv as of 2016? For each update, it's safer to place yourself in a Pokémon Center or a place that isn't likely to change.

Yeah, I uploaded the saves I can try to see if I can find the old game file, thanks in advance I should be able to fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

I completed the current version (version 13.5/chapter 15) and was exploring around the region. I was in the WG Sewage Management but after leaving and going into the grass, I noticed that all the encounters were in the Corrosive Cave field effect even though I was out of the WG sewers. I believe the bug may have occurred from trying to exit out a door that would normally be locked during that part of the story. Can someone please help me with this?

Game - 2311 - Keydan - 309h 33m - 15 badges.rxdata Game.rxdata

Edited by Cwill

• 4 weeks later...

Was entering route 4, forgot to heal, fainted, and Nim is now completely bugged out for me, didn't manage to reset a backup, they all got lost for some reason.

I can't make any progress, for some reason, and when i enter route 4 again (escaped by losing to wild mons) I just get locked there, no way to progress that ive tried has worked, either.

What I'm basically saying is, my savefile is ****ed

Game.rxdata

• 4 weeks later...

So i played a bit after years and found out a new version is available. I am at the town with the second "Gym" and saved OUTSIDE of a poke center(Cause i have missing braincells) and am currently in between some trees. Can we save a soul or should i start anew?

EDIT: I managed to find a V12 of the game and unstuck myself. No need to pay me attention :P

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

My game is bugged, I have started the forest restoration side quest in East Gearen, I have fulfilled every other requirement for the first phase, I am unable to get the fisherman in Aquamarine cave to go with me, I have made sure have the quest active and have tried around 8 previous saves, so I am a bit confused. any help will be appreciated.

Thank you greatly.

Game.rxdata

Hi there,

I have the problem of having absolutly no encounters in the desert. After some browsing I think my day-night cycle got chrashed. Can anyone correct this for me?

thx in advance

Resolved itself when I finished some helpquests including an ongoing one (the icecream witch one). Removed my savefile.

Edited by jobber

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue as @Sabdirb. I have started the forest restoration side quest in East Gearen, I have fulfilled every other requirement for the first phase, but am unable to get the fisherman in Aquamarine cave to go with me, I have made sure have the quest active and have tried multiple previous saves, stopped and restarted the quest and nothing has worked.

Thank you for your help!

Edit: Resolved

Edited by quiveringLip

On the download site, it says you need to be in certain places if you want to play V13 from your previous safe file. Thing is I lost the V12 game file. So, I'm unable to go to one of the suggested places. Do I have to start a new game or is there any way to  modify my safe file? The files below are from V12, btw.

Game.rxdata Game - 779 - BluePen - 64h 9m - 14 badges.rxdata

Edited by BluePen
clarification

• 2 weeks later...

After transferring from v12 to v13 (inside Crawli's gym), my friend is unable to get Narcissa sidequest (the Gym is locked, same with the Castle - unless there's new requirement??) because of Wispy Tower still being marked as incomplete. He's just before a fight with Erick. Any help?

Game_2_-_335_-_Shali_-_61h_49m_-_8_badges.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hey after i did reset my savefile yesterday because is was softlocked so i deleted the "Game" file and renamed the last save to "game" after that all good i could play again as usuall. Now the next day, i tried to start the game and i get an error wich says: "no starting position was set on the map editor" "the game cannot continue".

I dont know what files i should be posting here so i just shared those 3. 

Hope someone can help....

Game.rxdata errorlog.txt LastSave.dat

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I etited some sprites aGame - Renee - 47 - 150h 36m - 3 badges - Lapis Pokemon Center.rxdata while back and everything was working fine untill today. I beat SGame.datSharedPC.rxdataGame.rxdataerrorlog.txthelly and now every time I get into a battle it crashes. the last two are just incase they would help

EDIT: I undownloaded everything but the save files and redownloaded the game and it appears to be running just fine. I think that happened was that when I ran my computer cleaner something from the game might have gotten swept up by that and deleted erroneously. 

• 2 weeks later...

hey, im currenty playing on a Mac through rosetta and I just got glitched in the castle with Melanie and I cannot find my game.rxdata file anywhere. I've looked through everything for the past hour and a half, can anyone please help? 80 hours in would absolutely hate to start over. 

I have absolutely no clue what to do and can't find my save data at all anywhere 

Edited by thedude9090

• 2 weeks later...

I'm completely stuck in Valor Mountain.  I have a Dig Pokemon but it doesn't let me dig, and I can't go forward or back because the runes are out of energy and can no longer be used.  I can run from all wilds, but just simply can't go anywhere.  Also, in a different place, like down in what looks like a jail, before I got stuck, I would get soft-locked when it was about to talk to someone in a cutscene.

I had skipped a section by walking through a bridge edge and walking around to a door that I shouldn't have been able to reach, so maybe that contributed to this.  I was exploring Valor Mountain after that because I wanted to complete everything instead of skipping everything, but I didn't expect to get stuck.  I thought I would have been able to load an earlier save from before I did any walking through unintended walls-that-aren't-walls, but I saved too many times, so the save before that skip is lost.

If you move me forward past this gap, it could solve my problem.  I'm not sure.  Thanks to anyone who can help me.  This save file is from 13.0.5.

Game_2.rxdata

Update on my situation: I installed debug mode and was able to walk around by holding control to walk through walls (mapped it to L5 on the Steam Deck).  That let me escape.

However, I am going back through Valor Mountain to avoid missing anything, and I still get soft-locked at the Reina conversation that starts with this line:

"REINA: Hey, hey! I hear footsteps out there! Are you guys willing to stop being assholes and let a sister out?"

Reina's character sprite isn't actually there, and then the cutscene doesn't proceed.

What switch(es) can I flip in the debug menu to skip this cutscene, so I can proceed past and fix the story to work normally?  I'm willing to fight Sharon and Eli on top of Valor Mountain again if needed.  I just want to fix my game state so I don't encounter any more weird issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Can someone help me please.
I really love this game and played through it when it was still in patch 12.something.

I had no problems at all back then and i decided to play it again now that patch 13.0.5 dropped.
However, whenever i start the battle against the hiker and the red haired lady in goldenwood cave i get an error. (see images bellow)

I tried to go to my backup save but the same issue keeps popping up.

Can you help me please?

battle.PNG

Knipsel.PNG