V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

On 12/6/2021 at 1:10 AM, LKyuusei said:

You aren't! Your questions are anwsered so this is worth :)

Hello it's me again. I apologize but I realize that I gave you the wrong save file. The one I included originally was one that was too far back than I intended and only realize it. I made sure this one is the correct one that I have been having trouble with. The day and night cycle have seemed to be frozen. Very sorry for the confusion.

Game.rxdata

On 1/5/2022 at 8:41 AM, KenwayAC said:

Hello it's me again. I apologize but I realize that I gave you the wrong save file. The one I included originally was one that was too far back than I intended and only realize it. I made sure this one is the correct one that I have been having trouble with. The day and night cycle have seemed to be frozen. Very sorry for the confusion.

Game.rxdata 510.2 kB · 0 downloads

Indeed, your game was lock into nightmode. Fixed!

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kilo said:

So I'm stuck on the throne in blacksteeple castle after giving Melanie the time diamond and since my saves folder is full of saved from my other playthroughs i don't have a previous save I can revert to. So I can't leave the throneroom and have no way of reverting or leaving. 

Game - 1589 - kidamogus - 84h 10m - 11 badges.rxdata 545.27 kB · 1 download

Fixed!

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

I'm new to Rejuvenation and have decided to play it on mobile via JoiPlay.

Last night I was grinding in the Abandoned Sewers after having caught a rare shiny Geodude there when the game crashed, causing me to lose a lot of grinding and said Geodude. (Apparently it's a 1% chance to find a Geodude there and a 1% chance for it to be shiny?!)

I was hoping someone could edit my save file in order to get the levels and Geodude back. Can't get story progression back but that's okay.

Was all quite disheartening.

What I had:

Shiny Geodude (lvl 8)

I didn't get a good look at it before the crash but I know it had Defense Curl because that's the only move it used while I was trying to catch it

Shiny Koffing (lvl 11)

Tackle, Smog, Smokescreen, Poison Gas

Turtwig (lvl 16)

Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf

Fletchling (lvl 14)

Tackle, Agility, Peck, Quick Attack

Shuppet (lvl 12)

Knock Off, Screech, Spite, Night Shade

Poochyena (lvl 11)

Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

I really wanna get back to playing, so I'd be incredibly grateful if someone could do this for me!Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Astrobiology said:

I'm new to Rejuvenation and have decided to play it on mobile via JoiPlay.

Last night I was grinding in the Abandoned Sewers after having caught a rare shiny Geodude there when the game crashed, causing me to lose a lot of grinding and said Geodude. (Apparently it's a 1% chance to find a Geodude there and a 1% chance for it to be shiny?!)

I was hoping someone could edit my save file in order to get the levels and Geodude back. Can't get story progression back but that's okay.

Was all quite disheartening.

What I had:

Shiny Geodude (lvl 8)

I didn't get a good look at it before the crash but I know it had Defense Curl because that's the only move it used while I was trying to catch it

Shiny Koffing (lvl 11)

Tackle, Smog, Smokescreen, Poison Gas

Turtwig (lvl 16)

Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf

Fletchling (lvl 14)

Tackle, Agility, Peck, Quick Attack

Shuppet (lvl 12)

Knock Off, Screech, Spite, Night Shade

Poochyena (lvl 11)

Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

I really wanna get back to playing, so I'd be incredibly grateful if someone could do this for me!Game.rxdata

That should do the trick.

I also gave your mon some EVs in some useful stat (50 in a stat for the 4 first mon) to simulate natural exp gain.

Tell me if anything's missing!

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

That should do the trick.

I also gave your mon some EVs in some useful stat (50 in a stat for the 4 first mon) to simulate natural exp gain.

Tell me if anything's missing!

Game.rxdata 228.72 kB · 0 downloads

It's all there!

Thank you so much, made my day!

Edited by Astrobiology

18 hours ago, dravos said:

Game - 353 - AluxChaos - 183h 31m - 2 badges.rxdataGame just froze up, accidently saved right after the freeze, is there a way to get me back before?

LastSave.dat 8 B · 0 downloads

Use a backup file. There's no wayback machine (or describe what do you mean by "get me back before"? what happened?)

So, I joined the game today after patching the game to 13.0.5 and finished Kakori help plaza quest for the bulbasaur egg.

I wanted a female so after running around with the egg, countless retries, i got a female finally, saved and went ahead to the next Help Plaza quest , "Building Bridges" upon speaking to the pokemon and fighting the Timburrs, the battle animation happens but then its just a black screen.
I reverted to many saves back hoping i wont have to lose my Bulbasaur girl but none of them worked, only the first save of the day seems to be working fine so unfortunately i reverted back and am playing there now.

I will wait a couple of days just in case this save (1644) is fixed so i can continue from here, but id like to find out myself as well what went wrong here.

The only steps i did all day through the corrupted saves:
Pick up the Bulbasaur Kakori Help Plaza,
go to its location,
find the invisible agent enough times so they fight me and give the Bulbs back,
return to receive the egg,
save before picking it up so i can hatch a female,
save once female was obtained,
proceed to Building Bridges.

That's all the progress lost, if i can , id like to not have to farm for a female again...
Attaching my reverted one as well where the battle starts just fine with no issues.

Game - 1644 - Nyxta - 152h 57m - 5 badges.rxdata CurrentSaveWhereItWorksFine.rxdata

On 1/25/2022 at 4:05 AM, Nyxta said:

So, I joined the game today after patching the game to 13.0.5 and finished Kakori help plaza quest for the bulbasaur egg.

I wanted a female so after running around with the egg, countless retries, i got a female finally, saved and went ahead to the next Help Plaza quest , "Building Bridges" upon speaking to the pokemon and fighting the Timburrs, the battle animation happens but then its just a black screen.
I reverted to many saves back hoping i wont have to lose my Bulbasaur girl but none of them worked, only the first save of the day seems to be working fine so unfortunately i reverted back and am playing there now.

I will wait a couple of days just in case this save (1644) is fixed so i can continue from here, but id like to find out myself as well what went wrong here.

The only steps i did all day through the corrupted saves:
Pick up the Bulbasaur Kakori Help Plaza,
go to its location,
find the invisible agent enough times so they fight me and give the Bulbs back,
return to receive the egg,
save before picking it up so i can hatch a female,
save once female was obtained,
proceed to Building Bridges.

That's all the progress lost, if i can , id like to not have to farm for a female again...
Attaching my reverted one as well where the battle starts just fine with no issues.

Game - 1644 - Nyxta - 152h 57m - 5 badges.rxdata 418.8 kB · 0 downloads CurrentSaveWhereItWorksFine.rxdata 418.34 kB · 0 downloads

You will never believe me, but when I noticed there was no sound in your game, I just loaded a music from the Jukebox in the menu and the battle started just fine.

In fact, speaking about your corrupted save, did you notice that NO battle at all could be started?

Try it out and tell me if it works.

image.thumb.png.c09c7acf61d8487b5ec68d70f699f87a.png

19 hours ago, GrimmeHatte said:

Help :( i was EV training my Hydreigon when suddenly any battle I trigger just fades to black. Music still plays but doesn't load the battle scene. Any help is appreciated 

game.rxdata 399.51 kB · 0 downloads

It's working just fine to me. I initiated a battle with the Fletchling below where you saved. . Try downloading the game again?image.thumb.png.0a07a90bda4b89b125913bed57214558.png

12 hours ago, jaielightning said:

Iam Missing some Transitions from my Graphics folder and can't get them from downloading the game. can some sent me a folder with all the transitions. 

some of them seem to be missing, but you can fill the holes yourself by going into your transition folder, and copy/pasting a transition file then change its number. I can tell you which one do you need to create if you tell me exactly which battle makes your game not working

12 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

You will never believe me, but when I noticed there was no sound in your game, I just loaded a music from the Jukebox in the menu and the battle started just fine.

In fact, speaking about your corrupted save, did you notice that NO battle at all could be started?

Try it out and tell me if it works.

image.thumb.png.c09c7acf61d8487b5ec68d70f699f87a.png

Ok so its fixed! thank you you helped me a lot!
i tried turning on the music on my own save file and starting the battle and it was stuck on the black screen again so turning on the music did not help.
But! One thing i did in the beginning of that day was Patch my game with the latest 13.0.5 bc my folder was named v13 and i ,wrongfully, thought it was not patched. I think the patch files broke my game.
I re-extracted my original download (which was already 13.0.5) and ran my save file using that folder and everything worked perfectly! Not sure if this is something to consider checking, maybe there's something up with the Patch files, i wouldnt know.

All in all your answer helped a lot bc it was running on yours but not on mine so i at least knew the save file wasnt corrupted beyond repair but the game files were. Thank you soooooooooo much!

Edit: Just to add a clarification in case anyone wants to try this fix for a similar issue, downloading the game again and replacing files wont work, as it considers the Patch files updated and doesnt replace them, it seems. I deleted my folder and used a brand new one for it to work again.

Edited by Nyxta

On 1/26/2022 at 3:27 AM, LKyuusei said:

some of them seem to be missing, but you can fill the holes yourself by going into your transition folder, and copy/pasting a transition file then change its number. I can tell you which one do you need to create if you tell me exactly which battle makes your game not working

well turns out it works normal when i don't speed up game.....weird 

17 hours ago, Nyxta said:

Ok so its fixed! thank you you helped me a lot!
i tried turning on the music on my own save file and starting the battle and it was stuck on the black screen again so turning on the music did not help.
But! One thing i did in the beginning of that day was Patch my game with the latest 13.0.5 bc my folder was named v13 and i ,wrongfully, thought it was not patched. I think the patch files broke my game.
I re-extracted my original download (which was already 13.0.5) and ran my save file using that folder and everything worked perfectly! Not sure if this is something to consider checking, maybe there's something up with the Patch files, i wouldnt know.

All in all your answer helped a lot bc it was running on yours but not on mine so i at least knew the save file wasnt corrupted beyond repair but the game files were. Thank you soooooooooo much!

Edit: Just to add a clarification in case anyone wants to try this fix for a similar issue, downloading the game again and replacing files wont work, as it considers the Patch files updated and doesnt replace them, it seems. I deleted my folder and used a brand new one for it to work again.

That's weird, because I can swear when I tried the first time on my machine the game ran black as well, so it might be a huge coincidence... but welcome for helping anyway!  I'm not part of the game developers team so I can't do much about thoses patches but that's nice to know :)

On 1/27/2022 at 4:30 PM, LKyuusei said:

That's weird, because I can swear when I tried the first time on my machine the game ran black as well, so it might be a huge coincidence... but welcome for helping anyway!  I'm not part of the game developers team so I can't do much about thoses patches but that's nice to know :)

You're right, a fresh downloaded game runs the first battle fine but when you close and reopen then every battle is stuck on black screen. 😭
Help!

Game.rxdata

Could you help me with my save above? Ive been patiently waiting for a week now idk if its salvageable at this point or not :c

Nvm i fixed mine.
This was my solution, my speed was set to 2.5x which apparently breaks the battle start.

Edited by Nyxta
no longer need help

On 2/6/2022 at 4:18 AM, Nyxta said:

Could you help me with my save above? Ive been patiently waiting for a week now idk if its salvageable at this point or not :c

Nvm i fixed mine.
This was my solution, my speed was set to 2.5x which apparently breaks the battle start.

I was still investigating. I'm not an official bug bounty hunter or something, just a gal who spend their free time sometimes here, sorry. I wasn't aware of your speed setting so that's cool if you fixed it by yourself!