V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

6 hours ago, EndlessHope said:

Hello. Recently I had to get a new computer, thankfully I was able to transfer most of my files to another one. However, when trying to save in both Reborn and Rejuvenation, I get a "Save Failed" Notification. I was hoping someone could help me with this. Below is my most recent Rejuvenation save file.

Game - 4 - Mondo - 1h 14m - 0 badges.rxdata 243.46 kB · 0 downloads

This has nothing to do with the savefile content (i'm able to save in my own game using yours) but more likely the way you manage them.

What I can suggest you to try:
- backup your savefile that comes from your old computer (the savefile name should be "Game.rxdata". All other files are temporary backups ; if you want to use one, you will have to rename it Game.rxdata.)

- in your new computer, launch the game, and as soon as you can control your character, save. This will create a "Game.rxdata" file in the destination folder (C:/Users/<you>/Saved Games/<game>/.

- replace the newly created Game.rxdata with the one you backed up.

Hey!

My savefile is having issues (v12). Game just crashes in the middle of the cut scene after we beat 8 of the dexoy clones. To pinpoint exactly, its when Melia says "Fight!". Hope this can be fixed and happy new year!

EDIT: messed around for a bit and realised the cut scene dialogue was different when i updated the game to v13, so it doesnt crash anymore. So all good!

Game.rxdata

Edited by DBM

On 12/6/2021 at 1:10 AM, LKyuusei said:

You aren't! Your questions are anwsered so this is worth :)

Hello it's me again. I apologize but I realize that I gave you the wrong save file. The one I included originally was one that was too far back than I intended and only realize it. I made sure this one is the correct one that I have been having trouble with. The day and night cycle have seemed to be frozen. Very sorry for the confusion.

Game.rxdata

On 1/5/2022 at 8:41 AM, KenwayAC said:

Hello it's me again. I apologize but I realize that I gave you the wrong save file. The one I included originally was one that was too far back than I intended and only realize it. I made sure this one is the correct one that I have been having trouble with. The day and night cycle have seemed to be frozen. Very sorry for the confusion.

Game.rxdata 510.2 kB · 0 downloads

Indeed, your game was lock into nightmode. Fixed!

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kilo said:

So I'm stuck on the throne in blacksteeple castle after giving Melanie the time diamond and since my saves folder is full of saved from my other playthroughs i don't have a previous save I can revert to. So I can't leave the throneroom and have no way of reverting or leaving. 

Game - 1589 - kidamogus - 84h 10m - 11 badges.rxdata 545.27 kB · 1 download

Fixed!

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

I'm new to Rejuvenation and have decided to play it on mobile via JoiPlay.

Last night I was grinding in the Abandoned Sewers after having caught a rare shiny Geodude there when the game crashed, causing me to lose a lot of grinding and said Geodude. (Apparently it's a 1% chance to find a Geodude there and a 1% chance for it to be shiny?!)

I was hoping someone could edit my save file in order to get the levels and Geodude back. Can't get story progression back but that's okay.

Was all quite disheartening.

What I had:

Shiny Geodude (lvl 8)

I didn't get a good look at it before the crash but I know it had Defense Curl because that's the only move it used while I was trying to catch it

Shiny Koffing (lvl 11)

Tackle, Smog, Smokescreen, Poison Gas

Turtwig (lvl 16)

Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf

Fletchling (lvl 14)

Tackle, Agility, Peck, Quick Attack

Shuppet (lvl 12)

Knock Off, Screech, Spite, Night Shade

Poochyena (lvl 11)

Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

I really wanna get back to playing, so I'd be incredibly grateful if someone could do this for me!Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Astrobiology said:

I'm new to Rejuvenation and have decided to play it on mobile via JoiPlay.

Last night I was grinding in the Abandoned Sewers after having caught a rare shiny Geodude there when the game crashed, causing me to lose a lot of grinding and said Geodude. (Apparently it's a 1% chance to find a Geodude there and a 1% chance for it to be shiny?!)

I was hoping someone could edit my save file in order to get the levels and Geodude back. Can't get story progression back but that's okay.

Was all quite disheartening.

What I had:

Shiny Geodude (lvl 8)

I didn't get a good look at it before the crash but I know it had Defense Curl because that's the only move it used while I was trying to catch it

Shiny Koffing (lvl 11)

Tackle, Smog, Smokescreen, Poison Gas

Turtwig (lvl 16)

Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Razor Leaf

Fletchling (lvl 14)

Tackle, Agility, Peck, Quick Attack

Shuppet (lvl 12)

Knock Off, Screech, Spite, Night Shade

Poochyena (lvl 11)

Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Bite

I really wanna get back to playing, so I'd be incredibly grateful if someone could do this for me!Game.rxdata

That should do the trick.

I also gave your mon some EVs in some useful stat (50 in a stat for the 4 first mon) to simulate natural exp gain.

Tell me if anything's missing!

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

That should do the trick.

I also gave your mon some EVs in some useful stat (50 in a stat for the 4 first mon) to simulate natural exp gain.

Tell me if anything's missing!

Game.rxdata 228.72 kB · 0 downloads

It's all there!

Thank you so much, made my day!

Edited by Astrobiology

18 hours ago, dravos said:

Game - 353 - AluxChaos - 183h 31m - 2 badges.rxdataGame just froze up, accidently saved right after the freeze, is there a way to get me back before?

LastSave.dat 8 B · 0 downloads

Use a backup file. There's no wayback machine (or describe what do you mean by "get me back before"? what happened?)