Jump to content

V13 - Savefile troubleshooting


Zumi

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, promise said:

Game.rxdata hello, so i had to choose between 2 things whether to not give time crystal or whatever it is or give it to them and i choose to give melene (sorry for butchering the name) the time crystal and it said gameover. after game over it asked if i want to retry and i clicked on retry but i am stuck here on this chair. can u plz put me back to point where i get to choose whether to give crystal or not. plz

Game.rxdata 580.7 kB · 0 downloads

 

@promise There you go :) I unstuck you out of the throne and rollback'd the events just before the lift with Melia.

 

@vivaCH de rien !

Game.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 11:22 AM, Zexo said:

when entering gearen sewers at the start, i confront garbodor and then volta appears and then the game seems to freeze and i get stuck on the screen, can anyone help!?

Game_2.rxdata 239.04 kB · 5 downloads

 

@Zexo

I played for a bit, until the first fight against a NPC Scientist. Everything's fine on my computer. Do you have 13.0.5? In any case your savefile is fine so I suggest you redownload the game .

 

image.thumb.png.b0da1f06e770c5b8f756360fd00922e9.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Sonikku said:

Hello, please can I have some help getting unstuck in the Eclyisia Pyramid? I've downloaded every V13 patch up to 13.5, nothing has worked. Not being able to swap characters is the issue, I've been stuck here for awhile. Please and thank you!

 

Game.rxdata 386.84 kB · 0 downloads

 

Which version were you playing when this bug first occured? I remember seeing a thread a few years ago from people having the same issue because they were going too far with a character, letting one behind between 2 puzzles or something. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Sonikku said:

Hello, please can I have some help getting unstuck in the Eclyisia Pyramid? I've downloaded every V13 patch up to 13.5, nothing has worked. Not being able to swap characters is the issue, I've been stuck here for awhile. Please and thank you!

 

Game.rxdata 386.84 kB · 0 downloads

 

Problem solved. I had to reset the whole room thought, so you're back at the entrance :( sorry

Game.rxdata

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My save files for Rejuvenation were all deleted, and I was really hoping someone here has a save file for Intense Mode on V13 somewhere near the beginning of Chapter 14, or anywhere after the Rugged gym badge. Specifically, I had just received the 13th gym badge before all my save files had been deleted.

Please and thanks in advance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WanderingMind said:

When in the start screen i cant open up my save file (missing), I also get 3 errors while launching the game. I dont know if its the game files or not.

 

errorlog.txt 784 B · 1 download

 

Game.rxdata 563.94 kB · 6 downloads

 

I can reproduce with my local copy of the game (which is working fine), so it looks like your savefile has an issue.

Here's the full stacktrace when booting up the game in a debugger

 

Exception `TypeError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
        format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `RuntimeError' at PokemonSystem:77 - Corrupted file
VENUSAURCry
003Cry
003Cry
Exception `TypeError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
        format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `RuntimeError' at PokemonLoad:370 - Corrupted file
Exception `NoMethodError' at PokemonLoad:462 - undefined method `lastSave' for nil:NilClass

 

The game tries to load from your savefile, set up some variables, and raise an error if something happen in the way.

In this case, it doesn't work.

 

# Try to load the savefile.
File.open(RTP.getSaveFileName("Game_"+tempsave.to_s+"_autosave.rxdata")){|f|
	trainer = Marshal.load(f)
	framecount = Marshal.load(f)
	game_system = Marshal.load(f)
	pokemonSystem = Marshal.load(f)

# raise an error if something happened.
raise "Corrupted file" if !trainer.is_a?(PokeBattle_Trainer)

 

Did your game / computer / whatever crash while playing/saving ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LKyuusei said:

 

I can reproduce with my local copy of the game (which is working fine), so it looks like your savefile has an issue.

Here's the full stacktrace when booting up the game in a debugger

 

Exception `TypeError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
        format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `RuntimeError' at PokemonSystem:77 - Corrupted file
VENUSAURCry
003Cry
003Cry
Exception `TypeError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
        format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `EOFError' at SpriteWindow:1953 - end of file reached
Exception `RuntimeError' at PokemonLoad:370 - Corrupted file
Exception `NoMethodError' at PokemonLoad:462 - undefined method `lastSave' for nil:NilClass

 

The game tries to load from your savefile, set up some variables, and raise an error if something happen in the way.

In this case, it doesn't work.

 

# Try to load the savefile.
File.open(RTP.getSaveFileName("Game_"+tempsave.to_s+"_autosave.rxdata")){|f|
	trainer = Marshal.load(f)
	framecount = Marshal.load(f)
	game_system = Marshal.load(f)
	pokemonSystem = Marshal.load(f)

# raise an error if something happened.
raise "Corrupted file" if !trainer.is_a?(PokeBattle_Trainer)

 

Did your game / computer / whatever crash while playing/saving ?

Edited by WanderingMind
Didnt mean to reply this im new sorry
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WanderingMind said:

It didnt really crash while playing.When i was just about to open the game it became like that.

 

Things doesn't happen without a reason and posting a corrupted save file with the very little info you gave just indicates that there's nothing we can do.

 

There are bugs related to gameplay (i.e. you're stuck in a wall, a companion is following you when they shouldn't, you can't progress the story because an event has an issue) and we can work on that. There are also bugs related to the engine, to the RPG Maker system (i.e. this one. I tried to open your savefile using a third party app and the error is the same:

 

---
time:     Tue 02 Nov 2021, 08:46:34
platform: i386-mswin32
type:     TypeError
message:  incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
	format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given

) so the issue is within your savefile.

 

If this really happened from nowhere, nothing can really be done if we can't at least load the file, I'm sorry. Your best bet is to use a backup (same location folder as your savefile), They're enabled by default (50 backups) and it's very unlikely that all of them are corrupted as well.

 

Other people got the issue several years ago for the record but I think this is a first with Rejuvenation

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rokomoko5 said:

Defeated Rift Garbodour in west gaeren sewers, cannot move after the cut scene gets over. Can only quicksave. Tried reverting to an old save file didnt work either. Would be really grateful if someone could fix my file as I'm really deep into the game and don't want to restart.

Game.rxdata 366.01 kB · 0 downloads

 

Are you sure this is the right file ?

 

image.thumb.png.dc551b233daa6e0170bf71280f4c79bb.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hello, I started rejuvenate recently and I have a great time on it but unfortunately after attending the event in Goldenleaf Town my game no longer changes time period (morning, afternoon, evening, ect). I looked for a solution and it seems that the problem is known and possibly fixed since patch 13.0.3? I can't find the patchnote in question so if anyone could inform me on the subject it would be great :).

 

ps: I'm playing on the latest version of the game (13.0.5)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! Like some other people, I got stuck after beating garbodor. As soon as I walked up to Melia, it made my character walk straight into the wall right next to garbodor, and then when I challenged him it made it so that I was on the cliff/edge right above him. I managed to save after the cut scene by pressing S (i think it was s?) but then it doesn't let me do anything other than save. Is there anyone that could be able to help me fix this?? I really wanna be able to continue playing the game. Also, I haven't been able to download the patch since I'm currently stuck here 

Game - 286 - Mirage - 58h 29m - 8 badges.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2021 at 11:40 PM, NotMyFairytale said:

Hey everyone! Like some other people, I got stuck after beating garbodor. As soon as I walked up to Melia, it made my character walk straight into the wall right next to garbodor, and then when I challenged him it made it so that I was on the cliff/edge right above him. I managed to save after the cut scene by pressing S (i think it was s?) but then it doesn't let me do anything other than save. Is there anyone that could be able to help me fix this?? I really wanna be able to continue playing the game. Also, I haven't been able to download the patch since I'm currently stuck here 

Game - 286 - Mirage - 58h 29m - 8 badges.rxdata 200.84 kB · 0 downloads

 

I can take care of this. I will update my message when I'll be done with (after my shift)

 

@NotMyFairytale Solved :)

Game.rxdata

Edited by LKyuusei
Added file
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello! I'm having the same problem a few people have reported. My file is soft locked after deciding to hand over the diamond at Blacksteeple in the future. I know the only fix is to reset the game before the events all together - is it possible to retain the points towards the bad ending somehow? Although I guess I can just get them another way. I would appreciate any help with this!

Game.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2021 at 9:46 AM, Jay G said:

Hello! I'm having the same problem a few people have reported. My file is soft locked after deciding to hand over the diamond at Blacksteeple in the future. I know the only fix is to reset the game before the events all together - is it possible to retain the points towards the bad ending somehow? Although I guess I can just get them another way. I would appreciate any help with this!

Game.rxdata 595.18 kB · 0 downloads

 

Done :) 

 

@negativeEgg There's nothing wrong with the file you provided. If you want me to solve anything, try to save right before the choice (the elevator is a good spot). But I don't see anything wrong, all the properties that says "game over you did the melanie thing" are off. Maybe try to not hand over the crystal again? 

Game.rxdata

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...