V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

My friend started a new save on V13, but every time he leave the lad and start a battle, the game freezes at a black screen(but the music keeps playing normally), he tried again after patching his version, but still nothing, he even created a new save but its still stuck there, i am sending my game's folder to him to test too, but i really want to know wats happening

Game.rxdata

Chapter 15, I was making my way through the right bridge (in the Land of Broken Dreams) when this cutscene of the 4 puppet master henchmen dancing, started happening then my game crashes and this appears (shown in picture): 

Hope it gets fixed :( 

Thank you!

pls send help.png

Game.rxdata

I have v13.0.2 so I don't know why this is happening to me but I can't progress in the broken dreams area. When I walk up to the 2nd puppet clone the battle looks like it's about to start but after the transition the camera just zooms into my character and nothing happens. I can't find a way to fix this.

Game.rxdataimage.png.d1f37cee6d8b7dc72e0a0aceb02d81b5.pngGame - 2944 - Sakura - 238h 2m - 14 badges.rxdata Just tried talking to him instead of letting him spot me and the same thing happens. The camera just zooms in on my character until all I see is pixels and nothing happens. In Pokemon battles the screen just turns black.

Edit: Exiting and going back in just fixed all my problems. Ok then. Either that or my save was fixed without me knowing idk

Edited by SivallyFairyType
It's all cleared up now

Encountered a problem where when I started the Pathways and had to battle one of Angie's servants (the first one). The battle animation would play out but it doesn't go to the battle but instead just zooms in on Erin (see here). I initially figured it was a bug and it'll eventually be fixed but on my other save file there wasn't any issue so I thought it could be something wrong with my save file. Game.rxdata is right before the encounter, the other save file is right before I start the Pathways.

Edit: imma be real i have no idea what's going on. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes the same issues happen again

game.rxdata Game - 2446 - Grimme - 212h 25m - 14 badges.rxdata

Edited by GrimmeHatte

I hope this is the right place for my problem. I started a new game vor v13 but i got no backup saves. I use "Save Folder Shortcut" but it only shows me the save files of my game I continued with my old character (from v12) not my new one. It didnt matter till now but now I am stuck in Valor Mountain. I saw the cutscene with Melia flying away on Hapi in Telia Resort but i didnt get a powder or something like that. If I leave the area it resets back to calm with the water and I am blocked by a tree. Sadly I dont have an Escape Rope or a Pokemon with Dig to get out. I hope you can help me.
grafik.png.2989fdbd294bf6e0b9ab9076adf07979.png

Game_2.rxdata

I can't progress anymore when Playing as Saki in the Penthouse. Talked to everything, and apparently am supposed to get a phone call but didn't so I can't progress. I reverted to an old savefile and beat that sequence of battles again, but that didn't help. Please help, I feel like I'm close to the end of this update and want to finish gloriously. At the very least, if any devs have downloaded this, please put me past this part, and I'll watch whatever I missed on Youtube

Game.rxdata

Edited by fireflame

I tried a suggestion I saw posted and left the sewer before coming back in and restarting the scene. So far it's worked! Though I heard there's a chance for a later scene with Erick to freeze by doing this. If that does happen, I'll post about it here cuz I'll likely need the save fixed and then again in the bugs doc. For anyone who experienced the freeze with Garbodor and Volta, try doing what I did :) 

Edited by Artifices

Hello, I've been stuck for a few hours now. i play on the latest update 1.13.02 and in chapter 11, when I must find melia and erin before travelling to the past, the first step should be to go to axis High univ and find erin in front of a counter complaning about her being in the tournament. However erin is nowhere to be found and the character behind the counter displays the line she's supposed to say after I talk to erin, as if the dialogue was already finished. And so I can't continue the story at all I'm completely stuck.

I tried to go back to an elder save even before chapter 11 started but the bug persists and I can't do anything about it can you pls help me?

Game.rxdata

Hey - I just reported this bug, but having checked the report it's already been submitted twice before! Essentially the game crashes when attempting the second Rift Gyarados battle after you first meet Crawli in the Wispy Path gate.

Hope I've uploaded the correct file - I played up to V12 using Wineskin and only just downloaded the Mac version, after royally screwing the patching process so I couldn't find an .rxdata file in the package contents.

Thanks!

Game.ini

Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 08.38.09.png

Edited by bwportas
Added screenshot of error message

On 7/24/2021 at 7:03 AM, DerpyDragon said:

All of the fields became corrupted fields for me even after leaving the west gearen sewer. Game.rxdata

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.587aed56b3fba8bcdc06a95c32a8e847.png

Nvm I fixed it myself

How did you fix it? I've just ran into the same problem!

Edit: Solved it as well; lose a battle and black out, it reset the field for me, Phew!

• Like 1

Hello i have similar problem like a few ppl here. Game wont proceed after defeating Garbodor in West Gearen  and im stuck in Erick's room after the battle. I tried use older saves with no succes. Plz Help Game.rxdata

Edit: Solved all you need is Weird Diary and then talk to Erick before second Garbodor encounter. If you cant get it due to earlier saves just download debug for v13 and add item :)

Edited by Hey_Niceu

I reported a bug a couple hours ago and forgot to post here. I'm in the sewers of West Gearen and when I go to the stairs and get caught by Garbodor Volta appears and the event is locked with everyone standing in place, no dialogue box. I've tried closing and starting the game again, I've tried loading a previous save file and the results are the same everytime. I can't progress past this point and it's really frustrating me.

BSYVFL2.png

Game.rxdata

Edit: Solved, went around the Garbodor, left the sewers with the machine following me and went back to trigger the event again.

Edited by Dreams_Contrast

5 hours ago, Dreams_Contrast said:

I reported a bug a couple hours ago and forgot to post here. I'm in the sewers of West Gearen and when I go to the stairs and get caught by Garbodor Volta appears and the event is locked with everyone standing in place, no dialogue box. I've tried closing and starting the game again, I've tried loading a previous save file and the results are the same everytime. I can't progress past this point and it's really frustrating me.

BSYVFL2.png

Game.rxdata 428.9 kB · 0 downloads

I had the same problem what fixed it for me was leaving the sewers (while i was followed by the machine and after the talk with erick)

On 7/22/2021 at 6:33 PM, Death lord said:

On my computer it is 1 pm but in the game it is night time and it has night time encounters

have you got this fixed cause im the oppisite of that i have it on at night and i get moring encounters but its also the same with events

also some areas dont have encounters in them aswell so this is a big bug for me

Also can someone try out some night locations on my savefile and see if they work 

then when your done save and send it back to me

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

have you got this fixed cause im the oppisite of that i have it on at night and i get moring encounters but its also the same with events

also some areas dont have encounters in them aswell so this is a big bug for me

Also can someone try out some night locations on my savefile and see if they work 

then when your done save and send it back to me

Game.rxdata 418.09 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah i just waited 'till the next day and it worked after that. just be patient. Maybe it takes longer for others. 

Been replaying this version since the beginning, after going with Flora in Darchlight cave, there is no scripted dialogue when you enter the room with the elevator, and then game breaks and i cannot talk to her or do anything with this, Re-entering room and going back, changing crystals and other things dont work, so im completely softlocked. I do not use any mods in this version too, so it's a base game with the latest patch. 

Would appreciate if it was possible to fix my save file.  

Edit: Found a temporary "solution" in case anyone else have the same problem. Come WAY back into the cave, to the point where Erin and Florin stayed when you went to make D Mirror, you will trigger a dialogue again like this scene plays out once more. After that you can go back to the elevator and this time scripted text will actually play. 

Spoiler

Безымянный.jpg

Game.rxdata