Scene_Map:69:in `loop'
Scene_Map:69:in `main'
Main:78:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:55:in `mainFunction'
Main:88:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:87:in `loop'
Main:87:in `block in <main>'

14 hours ago, Hey_Niceu said:

All you need is Weird Diary, if you can get it with older saves its all good if not you need to use debug mode for v13 to add this item. Then all you need is talk to Eric before 2nd Garbodor encounter

Where do you get the Weird Diary? Or how do you use the debug mode to add items? :P 

On 8/6/2021 at 8:26 AM, skaribas said:

im softlocked at school of nightmares at the diorama room...i did the mistake to find the wrong buildings on the wall before talking to the diorama and now it says to find the buildings even though i found them and i cant move further with the story

Game.rxdata 764.43 kB · 0 downloads

Hi,

I had the same bug and managed to fix it.
I modified your safe and it should work now.

Edited by L0wK3Y
Fixed; removed safefile

7 hours ago, Armless said:

Hello! So currently I'm having a problem with my character walking through the walls and cant progress in the game. I would really appreciate the help! Thank you!Game_2.rxdata

Quoted you because I just got the same issue after the phone call in the hotel, so I am posting mine too and hopefully somebody may help us.

Game.rxdata

When I enter a battle on the latest version of the game an error code pops up:

PBDebug:30:in `initialize'
PBDebug:30:in `open'
PBDebug:30:in `log'
PokeBattle_Battle:5109:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4734:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:1127:in `block (2 levels) in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:684:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonField:1126:in `block in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:986:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:1125:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1851:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'
PokemonField:1875:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player_:491:in `update'
Walk_Run:84:in `update'
Autosave:31:in `block in update'
Autosave:28:in `loop'
Autosave:28:in `update'
Scene_Map:72:in `block in main'
Scene_Map:69:in `loop'
Scene_Map:69:in `main'
Main:78:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:55:in `mainFunction'
Main:88:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:87:in `loop'
Main:87:in `block in <main>'

After that my game crashes. I've tried loading up an older save file and redownloading but the same message pops up.

Game.rxdata Game - 669 - Marts - 125h 37m - 7 badges.rxdata

Sup! So basically i was going thru the story as normal but with the new patch (13.0.3) i saw that there is a brand new boat on terajuma shore (where i was before the new patch) that can take you back to oceania pier, so i took it and now there is no boat to take me back again to terajuma. I'm 100% sure its a bug because i checked on my other savefile, where i completed the main story, and the boat was there.

(P.S really don't want to revert to an older save, so if anyone knows how to fix it i would appriciate it!)

Game_3.rxdata Game_3 - 1551 - Tryhard - 56h 42m - 5 badges.rxdata

On 8/8/2021 at 1:32 AM, Elios said:

Quoted you because I just got the same issue after the phone call in the hotel, so I am posting mine too and hopefully somebody may help us.

Game.rxdata 650.66 kB · 0 downloads

i quote because i got the same exact issue, after answering the phone call and gained access back to the main character, i can't move to another map and somehow can walk through walls , as a side note, i am playing at the newest patch, patch v13.0.3.

Game_2.rxdata

So i was surfing on route 4 when i got stuck in the water and cannot move. If it cames to it, i can restore my previous save, but I kind of messed up and played a while without saving (like 3 hours). is there another solution?

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, mlee said:

So i was surfing on route 4 when i got stuck in the water and cannot move. If it cames to it, i can restore my previous save, but I kind of messed up and played a while without saving (like 3 hours). is there another solution?

Game.rxdata 236.67 kB · 1 download

After updating to patch 13.0.3 i was able to move on for some reason. Thanks

4 hours ago, mlee said:

Game.rxdata 236.67 kB · 0 downloads

Hi,

you should be outside the water now.

Edited by L0wK3Y
4 mins late, already fixed; removed safefile

when i try to use the table in league it wont work

Game_6.rxdata update so what i meant after the monologue for the mission after the month of training, I go to start the mission in GDC but it won't start a saw someone have the same problem 

Edited by Lemonicicle

On 8/9/2021 at 3:25 PM, Erucion said:

i quote because i got the same exact issue, after answering the phone call and gained access back to the main character, i can't move to another map and somehow can walk through walls , as a side note, i am playing at the newest patch, patch v13.0.3.

Game_2.rxdata 764.34 kB · 0 downloads

Exact same issue once again, tried reverting to previous saves and using v13.0.2 as well to no change (cant find the prepatched version). Unable to do anything at all right now :/ 

please help

Game - 624 - Gladius - 134h 39m - 14 badges.rxdata

On 8/7/2021 at 1:20 PM, Armless said:

Hello! So currently I'm having a problem with my character walking through the walls and cant progress in the game. I would really appreciate the help! Thank you!Game_2.rxdata

Fixed

Game.rxdata

Also fixed:

Elios
game.rxdata

Daga
game.rxdata

Erucion
game.rxdata

maximus_storm

game.rxdata

Edited by L0wK3Y
  • Thanks 2

Hi! I'm in Sheridan Village and the Sensei asks for the Soul Stone which I already had since I haven't played this game in a while and just updated it. If I recall, I got to the part where I should be facing off against him as a gym leader. I think it's glitched right now since I tried visiting the soul stone place, but no one was there since I had already done it and stuff. Can you place it so I'm about to fight him?

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, Froob said:

Hi! I'm in Sheridan Village and the Sensei asks for the Soul Stone which I already had since I haven't played this game in a while and just updated it. If I recall, I got to the part where I should be facing off against him as a gym leader. I think it's glitched right now since I tried visiting the soul stone place, but no one was there since I had already done it and stuff. Can you place it so I'm about to fight him?

Game.rxdata 130.66 kB · 1 download

fixed

Game.rxdata