V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

can someone help fix my save file please, it will say that its currently on 57hr and 14 mins but when i check my previous save files it says 62hrs and 54 mins and when i try to use a backup save file instead i still have the same problem

Game.rxdata

Game_3.rxdata  Unable to do the final part of the mosely sidequest (stealing the medicine in the Hospital of hope)  because my time in game seems to frozen in the morning I tried changing the time, deleting the game and redownloading I even tried resetting my computer a couple of times and nothing. So if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated. 

edit : I managed to do the quest by activating it through a previous version.

Edited by Leroyyyyy

Hello sorry not sure if this is the right place to go for this, but I'm having a bit of a issue with my savefile since downloading version 13. I was at the end of version 12 where it says to wait for version 13. Now any time I try to start from that version I get a error and the game exits out. I can make new files, but I can't access my old file. I'm really lost and confused. Never done this before. Did I do something wrong? I can share the download file if that can help?

Hi I was just wondering if there is a way around this error

***Full script:
RaidDen(6)

RejuvCustomScripts:366:in `RaidDen'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:243:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1611:in `command_355'
Interpreter:499:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Autosave:30:in `block in update'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:1611:in `command_355'
Interpreter:499:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Autosave:30:in `block in update'
Autosave:28:in `loop'
Autosave:28:in `update'

It is before the 9 badge and I think it is the Relicanth encounter

Game.rxdata

Edit: SOLVED

Now that the PBS files are available I was able to fix this myself by setting the Switches 1317-1320 to OFF in debug mode, leaving and reentering the room and manually "activating" the walls again.

Please let me know If you need help fixing this yourself.

Hi,

I'm currently softlocked in the

Spoiler

Gallery (School of Nightmares).

I found all "wrong" walls before I activated the terminals / solved the puzzles.
Now if I activate the completed diorama of the city I'm being told to "Search the walls!" which I already did. Re-clicking the walls doesn't work.
Patch2 (V13) has already been applied, an older safe file can't be used, because its already overwritten.

Am I missing something or wasn't I supposed to find the walls before?

Edited by L0wK3Y
SOLVED

Hello there,

I was wiped out during the Saki's gym puzzle and the "train" was stuck on the other side, soooo, i cant continue de puzzle.. Unfortunately my backup option was set to 1, so i cant do much more.. Can anyone help me?

Spoiler

imagen.png.066f52f2af32a3778be2747722c1606b.png

I think with a little push from the other side its fine haha

Thanks in advance!

Game - 1243 - Jusepe - 136h 51m - 14 badges.rxdata

Edited by jpu
EDIT: Fixed the problem by messing with the debug!

Hi there,

no hardstuck per se, but was wondering if anyone could teach my mons Whirlpool.

I really wanna use it for my Erick fight but the TM is still bugged in patch 13.02 and no one is able to learn it by TM.

So if someone could teach my Obstagoon (and possibly 2 Greninja) in my current Team Whirpool by removing their respective first moves (sand attack/rock tomb/bounce) I would be quite happy.

Many thanks and to hoping the next patch fixes this soon.

Edit: nvm, found the debug mod and did it myself :)

Edited by Alphaverb

On 7/21/2021 at 7:23 PM, mcjibblet said:

In chapter 12, when I get to Axis High, Erin doesn't appear, similar to a couple of posts already on here.

Thanks.

Game_2.rxdata 340.52 kB · 2 downloads

Same here - Aelita, Souta and the receptionist all say the same lines of dialogue on repeat and I cannot proceed. I'm using Mac - if any other Mac users can confirm what file I need to post, that would be great! I posted a .ini file before, but managed to find a workaround and never got fixed.

Hello, my issue is that my keybinds won't work from version 12 won't work anymore such as f3 and f4, I even tried changing it and putting it again but to no avail. Also for some reason when I try to use golden wings I can't get the game to respond by pressing the page up and down button as well, I have already downloaded and applied the patch to my game as well; also have tried reverting to an old save file and nothing works.

Game.rxdata

Can someone help me, please? I think I'm locked at the Valor Mountain, because someone was supposed to gave me the Powder but I don't have it. The think is, when I first went to the Teila Resort, the scene with Venam and Melia didn't happen, so I went to the mountain. There, I advanced and then, the scene Saki and her machine, happened. Because I couldn't advance, I returned to the Teila Resort and THEN, the scen with Venam and Meila happened. I went back to Valor Mountain but nobody gave me the Powder, so now I'm stucked and I think I'm locker or something.

Game - 920 - Alyss - 111h 13m - 7 badges.rxdata

1 hour ago, CientificTxec said:

Can someone help me, please? I think I'm locked at the Valor Mountain, because someone was supposed to gave me the Powder but I don't have it. The think is, when I first went to the Teila Resort, the scene with Venam and Melia didn't happen, so I went to the mountain. There, I advanced and then, the scene Saki and her machine, happened. Because I couldn't advance, I returned to the Teila Resort and THEN, the scen with Venam and Meila happened. I went back to Valor Mountain but nobody gave me the Powder, so now I'm stucked and I think I'm locker or something.

Game - 920 - Alyss - 111h 13m - 7 badges.rxdata 352.93 kB · 1 download

Put this in your Data Folder. Go to Valor shore and talk to the Abra stationed near the Entrance of Mt. Valor. It'll give you Emotion Powder and activate the necessary Switches.

After getting the Item, you should be able to proceed with Valor Mt. as you normally would.

I would've done it myself but for some reason i can't save my game while playing with your Save. 

Keep in mind that this is just a temporary fix and to look out for future updates/ Bug fixes from the Devs!

Map300.rxdata

16 hours ago, Punch said:

Put this in your Data Folder. Go to Valor shore and talk to the Abra stationed near the Entrance of Mt. Valor. It'll give you Emotion Powder and activate the necessary Switches.

After getting the Item, you should be able to proceed with Valor Mt. as you normally would.

I would've done it myself but for some reason i can't save my game while playing with your Save. 

Keep in mind that this is just a temporary fix and to look out for future updates/ Bug fixes from the Devs!

Map300.rxdata 63.9 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so, so much. I found the Abra and it give it the powder.

Dunno if I attribute this to a bug or the age of my mac, but after fighting the puppet master in the land of broken dreams, Saki and Main Character can go through walls and anything else really, which is a problem because my character will walk straight through the exit of the leauge administration, and out of bounds, meaning I'm stuck there...Game_2.rxdata

Hey! 
So, after the fight against Garbodor in the West-Gearen Sewers, in the Cut-Scene, Erick walks downwards into the Wall and after that, nothing else happens. Can't walk, interact etc. The Cut-Scene seems somewhat dodgy, don't know.  
Please, some help, 'cause i love this game and don't wanna stop playing :(

Game - 158 - Tara - 53h 41m - 8 badges.rxdata Game - 159 - Tara - 53h 42m - 8 badges.rxdata Game.rxdata

Game stuck in nighttime and endlessly raining wont turn to daytime for some reason or stop raining.  Really annoying bc I prefer daytime game looks much nicer to me that way and also easier to see stuff. Also raining in goldenleaf gymleaders house and wispy ruins for some reason.

Never mind fixed it.

Game.rxdata

Edited by swent101

With v13.0.3, the bad endings in the bad timeline still aren't fixed. I am currently softlocked as the game automatically saves once the game over screen occurs, and if I click try again I'm put ontop of the throne and unable to move. I could use an earlier save, but for some reason saves weren't backing up despite the option being on and it would put me far back. Does anybody have an idea of how to unsoftlock?

Game_2.rxdata

7 hours ago, trundle7 said:

Hey! 
So, after the fight against Garbodor in the West-Gearen Sewers, in the Cut-Scene, Erick walks downwards into the Wall and after that, nothing else happens. Can't walk, interact etc. The Cut-Scene seems somewhat dodgy, don't know.  
Please, some help, 'cause i love this game and don't wanna stop playing :(

Game - 158 - Tara - 53h 41m - 8 badges.rxdata 439.73 kB · 0 downloads Game - 159 - Tara - 53h 42m - 8 badges.rxdata 439.8 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata 249.7 kB · 0 downloads

All you need is Weird Diary, if you can get it with older saves its all good if not you need to use debug mode for v13 to add this item. Then all you need is talk to Eric before 2nd Garbodor encounter