When v13 comes out are you guys gonna start from the beginning or continue from your current save?

Rozetheeuwu

I've seen a lot of people say they're gonna start a new game since v13 gonna change a bit of the story to make the story flow better and since gen 8 is getting added. My plan is to continue from my current save and then when I finish the story then go through the entire game again. (Although I might just start from the beginning when v13 comes, but I'm too lazy to go through grinding and getting AP points ya know. I just want to continue the story)

Are you guys gonna start from scratch or continue from where you left off?

• Like 2

I know the team puts a lot of effort into revamping earlier parts of the game, so I'm definitely going to start a new save file to see all the changes.

The only debate in my mind is whether I should wait for v13.5 to come out, as I don't know if that will have more changes to earlier parts or if it will only add more content on to the end...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Yahiro said:

Especially since she will probabaly be much harder now since Rockruff is not available early game.

OH NO!
How i supposed to build sandstorm team now ?

6 hours ago, MDM1 Beans said:

I know the team puts a lot of effort into revamping earlier parts of the game, so I'm definitely going to start a new save file to see all the changes.

The only debate in my mind is whether I should wait for v13.5 to come out, as I don't know if that will have more changes to earlier parts or if it will only add more content on to the end...

DLC and sidequest content only from what i know.

I'll be doing both. I have a huge team on my current V12 file but I also want to start a new file just consisting of gen 8 mons to check out the changes they made to existing stuff

My issue with the game is that it's quite slow until roughly the 4th badge mark. This is good storywise because it promotes unravelling the story in front of us which I think is rejuvenation's best trait. But, if we factor in gameplay and how we impact the story into that, I think the game only starts to shine from Blacksteeple onwards. So, I can't say I am too keen to play that part but I think it'll be worth the effort. I'd like to build a new team too.

• Veterans
17 minutes ago, seichan said:

My issue with the game is that it's quite slow until roughly the 4th badge mark. This is good storywise because it promotes unravelling the story in front of us which I think is rejuvenation's best trait. But, if we factor in gameplay and how we impact the story into that, I think the game only starts to shine from Blacksteeple onwards. So, I can't say I am too keen to play that part but I think it'll be worth the effort. I'd like to build a new team too.

Trust me, early game has gotten a lot better! 😉 It's far more streamlined and logical in its progression, which you'll notice when going through the game again. I still really do recommend starting a new savefile.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Trust me, early game has gotten a lot better! 😉 It's far more streamlined and logical in its progression, which you'll notice when going through the game again. I still really do recommend starting a new savefile.

If I don't trust the artist of the year and midsummer queen, who will I trust :) ? I'm sure the changes will be a pleasant surprise for how the game is streamlined!