When v13 comes out are you guys gonna start from the beginning or continue from your current save?

Rozetheeuwu

17 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

I've seen a lot of people say they're gonna start a new game since v13 gonna change a bit of the story to make the story flow better and since gen 8 is getting added. My plan is to continue from my current save and then when I finish the story then go through the entire game again. (Although I might just start from the beginning when v13 comes, but I'm too lazy to go through grinding and getting AP points ya know. I just want to continue the story)

Are you guys gonna start from scratch or continue from where you left off?

I´m going to continue from a previous save as much as i love this game i dont have the time to start over maybe in the future

I always start over, I swear I've played through this game like 6 times now. Didn't restart for the last episode cause not much changed, but I definitely will this time.

I think that instead of continuing from my current save I'm going to start a new game and if I get stuck on a battle for too long or get to bored from grinding/sidequests I'll continue with my current savefile instead.

I will restart from the beginning because of circumstances which I posted here (over 6 months ago wow) but TLDR, I have yet to play Rejuvenation beyond V9 content (puppet master battle)

due to a mistake I made 2.5 years ago and procrastinating and circumstances since then. Because of the early game changes and gen 8 I will play from the beginning to see all the revisions to the content

I played before and then experience V10 V11 V12 V13 content all in one go. I also am going to try out Intense mode (have only played on Normal before),

but may go back down to Normal if Narcissa or any earlier battle turns out to be too hard.

Both. I'm continuing my save file from V12, but I also want to see all the changes and newly available Gen 8 Pokémon. I'll probably attempt a Grass monotype challenge and choose Grookey(with Grassy Surge of course) as my starter. 

21 minutes ago, Nocturne93 said:

Both. I'm continuing my save file from V12, but I also want to see all the changes and newly available Gen 8 Pokémon. I'll probably attempt a Grass monotype challenge and choose Grookey(with Grassy Surge of course) as my starter. 

Grass monotype? I think you need to reconsider.

I'm definitely gonna be continuing from my current save, since I'm invested in what I have now. I do plan to start a new game later on though, since there's been a ton of early-game changes since I first started playing that I never really got to experience since I was already past those sections when they were overhauled.

Aw man, I just started a new save file 😔 The one I was mainly playing got stuck because of a bug (but mostly because I'm a dummy), and now I'm playing through for the third time overall. Now I'm tempted to once again start over for the fourth time haha 😆 Probably will because when Zumi says it's going to be good, IT'S GONNA BE REAL GOOD

As I am unable to do what I normally do for a new Pokemon game file (breed level 1 versions of my team to start the game anew) and I was only able to get Togekiss thanks to some help with another member of the forums, I'm just going to stick with the progress I currently have.