Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Alright, so i remember there was this girl at the Docks of Blackview City who wanted a Sawsbuck (or was it Gogoat?), i kinda postponed the quest while i played the rest of the episode, so I don't really remember, but where can I catch this Sawsbuck (or whatever she wanted)?

Also for Caz, just wanted to say I really enjoyed the episode, especially the choices and different endings. Even though I didn't get the 'perfect' ending, I am still satisfied with the ending I got as I feel it really fits with the darker tone the story seems to be getting. One small question for the future, should we expect a Mega Ring anytime soon or will it be post-game? Just wondering if I should start training up potential mega candidates or wait till I have more options. I also like how we are getting access to competitive items like AV (AV Tangrowth is a lord js) and Leftovers albeit at a decently high price.

8 minutes ago, Wavesteel said:

Alright, so i remember there was this girl at the Docks of Blackview City who wanted a Sawsbuck (or was it Gogoat?), i kinda postponed the quest while i played the rest of the episode, so I don't really remember, but where can I catch this Sawsbuck (or whatever she wanted)?

Also for Caz, just wanted to say I really enjoyed the episode, especially the choices and different endings. Even though I didn't get the 'perfect' ending, I am still satisfied with the ending I got as I feel it really fits with the darker tone the story seems to be getting. One small question for the future, should we expect a Mega Ring anytime soon or will it be post-game? Just wondering if I should start training up potential mega candidates or wait till I have more options. I also like how we are getting access to competitive items like AV (AV Tangrowth is a lord js) and Leftovers albeit at a decently high price.

there is a sawsbuck walking in the snowy forest

16 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I did the John Cena event, I just didn't know who Fred Figglehorn was. 

Youtuber "I Hate Everything" teamed up with "Ralphthemoviemaker" to make a video review of all 3 of the "Fred" movies. Check it out, It's pretty fun to watch. More so than the actual movies themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr7ySzPHN-4

That's pretty much all you need to know about the "Fred" Channel.

Edited by ShadeStrider

I restarted the game. Renamed myself Haytham. Battling everything with a Swellow. I am at the part where we first meet tristan.

Spoiler

Does anybody know how it feels when a ghost is behind you, following you everywhere? That's the Sense I'm getting from playing this Part of the Game.

4 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Does anybody know where i can get deino ?

I've been looking for him but can't seem to find him.

Help please ?

Spoiler

beat enough elite trainers in the underground battle circuit in cellia and then talk to the judge. The quest starts from there.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

A couple of questions

Hide contents

Where can I find Drilbur?

Did Hardy really die or did he live?

What good pokemon can be found in Blackview?

As Far as I know, Hardy is not dead.

After completing a series of sidequests given by garret, you can find an egg with a scyther inside. Use  a Link stone and a Metal coat, and you will be able to sweep Rosetta with ease.

I don't know where drillbur is, sorry.

Edited by ShadeStrider

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

A couple of questions

Reveal hidden contents

Where can I find Drilbur?

Did Hardy really die or did he live?

What good pokemon can be found in Blackview?

For your second question, he isn't. You actually battle Hardy in episode 4 in a sidequest. 

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, DemICE said:

And once more later, in the main plot

I actually didn't know this until someone mentioned it in the comments in Sr. F's playthrough. I saved Scarlett, so I faced her in the tournament (and also forgot/didn't think about who it would be if Scarlett wasn't saved in ep 3).

7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I actually didn't know this until someone mentioned it in the comments in Sr. F's playthrough. I saved Scarlett, so I faced her in the tournament (and also forgot/didn't think about who it would be if Scarlett wasn't saved in ep 3).

Lmao, that was me.

If "Xfurce" is the user you're thinking of. I say this because I remember commenting something like that.

Before the Battle against Tristan, he mentions that he wants to be a hero, someone that everybody respects.

Spoiler

I guess he cannot rest peacefully. He roams the Land as a Ghost, wanting desperately to achieve the dream that he had. I predict that somewhere down the storyline, we will have to help this Ghost achieve his dream about being a hero, so that he can move on to the afterlife.

Edited by ShadeStrider