Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

whats the deal with the grand rogue quest?  is there truly any bad stuff that happens by participating in either fight club.

edit megas aren't yet available in this game correct did caz say when we would get mega miteyena

Edited by nepeta100

Has anyone located a shiny stone? I've collected all sorts of stones and done a majority of the side quests I can complete but I don't believe I have come across one. If I do have one, I wouldn't have any idea where I picked it up. I'm just curious for future reference.

15 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Should I donate to the Jinx Guild or not? I'm not quite sure if it's worth it to do so.

Can anyone tell me what happens if I do donate?

don't remember the rewards but the jynx guild upgrade and you will get the credit back in the future with a little extra

Spoiler

defeated 5 elite trainers in cellia fight club and then these two people outside fight me (i beat them ofc) and they left a note about someone named J....can't find them or J anywhere....what am i exactly supposed to do..

5 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Reveal hidden contents

defeated 5 elite trainers in cellia fight club and then these two people outside fight me (i beat them ofc) and they left a note about someone named J....can't find them or J anywhere....what am i exactly supposed to do..

Go to the house where you speak to Garret during the main story quest to find more information about Aurora's "Black Dress Scrap." 

Beat the trainer in front of the house, then beat J to get a Deino egg.

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, BRS swag said:

oh ok thanx

is there a status thread for pokemon desolation v5?? if yes, pls paste the link in the comments 

If there were a status bar for episode 5, it'd be in the first post. Through skimming just now I didn't see one, but it should be noted that it's most likely a very long time away. Caz said starting this month he'd be going to school and also doing 2 jobs just to have food to eat, and he also said he'll be disappearing from the forums again for a while.

Hey how about that pre-Aderyn magnemite gets replaced with a Voltorb?  This way people can get to try their hands on an electric type they wouldn't really use in any other case!

Magneton really trivializes a lot of stuff throught the whole game

Edited by DemICE

Just now, DemICE said:

Hey how about that pre-Aderyn magnemite gets replaced with a Voltorb?  This way people can get to try their hands on an electric type they wouldn't really use in any other case!

Would you use credits for a voltorb? Honestly I wouldn't . Especially since you only use it because it is a lightning type against the upcomming flying gym. I know electrode isn't terrible, but is not fantastic either.

2 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Would you use credits for a voltorb? Honestly I wouldn't . Especially since you only use it because it is a lightning type against the upcomming flying gym. I know electrode isn't terrible, but is not fantastic either.

This is the thing, the nudge to use something that is not the first choice you would make.  Can even cost less credits.

2 minutes ago, DemICE said:

This is the thing, the nudge to use something that is not the first choice you would make.  Can even cost less credits.

The problem is that if credits weren't limitted at that point, I would aggree. However the problem is that the credits are limitted at that point and you don't know what stuff is comming up, you might miss that sunny day tm you want to have for your sun team or that leftovers down the line. The potential of these credits are too big too "waste it" on a voltorb. 

6 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

The problem is that if credits weren't limitted at that point, I would aggree. However the problem is that the credits are limitted at that point and you don't know what stuff is comming up, you might miss that sunny day tm you want to have for your sun team or that leftovers down the line. The potential of these credits are too big too "waste it" on a voltorb. 

That's a point. It can always be an event mon, and that magnemite slot be replaced with something that is worth the credits, but isn't so gamebreaking

omg

Spoiler

I have the option to ask permission to go into the archives from rosetta

does caz know that belch is bugged its not supposed to do damage unless they eat a berry first or was it buffed

Edited by nepeta100

2 hours ago, Lodestar said:

You need to win the tournament at the Blackview Battle House. Rufus will then offer his services to you.

Where do I find Rufus? I'm well past the part where I win the tournament, I remember the yellow house being there but do not remember where Rufus is.

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Senntenial said:

Where do I find Rufus? I'm well past the part where I win the tournament, I remember the yellow house being there but do not remember where Rufus is.

He's in the tournament building. He has a unique appearance and is sitting at one of the tables IIRC.

is it possible to get all sludge pieces I cant seem to find the last one. do we ever get the sewer key

Spoiler

I beat aurora after saving mid cutscene  after I made the choice to side with shiv and protect nova and I was speechless when nova stabbed shiv again

what is real and what is fake who even knows anymore

7 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

is it possible to get all sludge pieces I cant seem to find the last one. do we ever get the sewer key

Spoiler

yes is posible, near arceus temple there is a sewer entrance, i think the key was there, not sure 

On 2/18/2017 at 3:06 PM, Senntenial said:

Thank you so much! Now I can teach my Scizor Bullet Punch. (:

Ha, I came here for the exact same reason. 

But since I'm here, has anyone been able to get into the locked rooms in the library in Cellia city? I had a key from Rosetta when I went down there, but when I tried the doors I just got a message that said something like, "It's locked, perhaps you need a key?" Was this a bug? Or part of the story? I just hope I didn't miss something cool because of a bug... 

Edited by Dante52
Mistake

I'm probably not seeing it, but how do I even get the archives? I've gotten the key from Rosetta, and done the quest thing for Garret, but he won't get up off the couch. And theirs the guy still standing in front of the archives saying I can't enter.