Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Global Mods
Just now, MightySceptile said:

I chose to battle aurora and she wasn't that hard, yeah I was definitely surprised with the outcome I didn't think nova was gonna die when I made that choice and I'm not sure what to make of everything else, my head still hurts

If you got the archives key and read the secret diary, you would've gotten an extra choice where she wouldn't have.

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If you got the archives key and read the secret diary, you would've gotten an extra choice where she wouldn't have.

oh well that sucks, I actually liked nova, despite her destroying me a few times in our last battle

4 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

i'm legitly considering reverting back to an old save just for this since the archives key was bugged in the release I played through that area in.

The house in Silver Rise requires a key found in Silver Forest. It is obtained by finding the three diary pages in said forest and going to the abandoned house there to interact with the pedestal in the center area. Go to the house in Silver Rise to obtain a Trapinch.

As for the Archives Key, I haven't got it but you should find out the answer in a few pages back.

Thank you :) I have a problem: I got the diary pages, I went to the house and interacted with the pedestal and nothing happened. I went to my item list and I had only one diary page. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

14 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I'm not sure what happened. Are you sure you got all 3 pages? And did you speak to the pedestal that has a dialogue when you interact with it?

Yes, I came back and the Pokéballs that have the items weren't there, so i had the three pages. And it talked but nothing happened. Maybe it has something to do with the cristals you have to activate.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Wait... I think you had to interact with the Diary inside instead since it had lacking pages.

That was it. Thank you so much! Done.

By the way, does anyone know what that thing in the picture is for?

What.png

5 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

You're welcome. :)

I think there's a key for a certain house in the future underneath the stairs. You can access it when you activate all crystals in Silver Forest

Do you also have to take off the blue ones around the stair? I thought I had took all of them off.

1 minute ago, Mr. Divergent said:

You can pass on the middle or center area. I actually thought I lacked some stuff but I decided to try to find a path and it turns out it can just be accessed through the middle area.

Thank you so much! You saved me today ;)

1 hour ago, Mr. Divergent said:

No problem. I can help with stuff that I have done or know about. Do prepare for Tristan as he is quite difficult if you are unprepared.

Haha, thank you. I will try it next weekeend. I'll probably die about a thousand times.

Edited by Tenshi

6 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

Haha, thank you. I will try it next weekeend. I'll probably die about a thousand times.

I tried to beat him using Swampert and Magnemite only and it was impossible. I was forced to find Trapinch, Gengar, Froslass, and Altaria to help me

6 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

I tried to beat him using Swampert and Magnemite only and it was impossible. I was forced to find Trapinch, Gengar, Froslass, and Altaria to help me

11 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Oh, well. I said "I can at least try it to see how it goes".

Wow. Just wow. That Mega Lopunny is a nightmare. My poor Froslass. How did you get Gengar? I have a Haunter, but I don't know how to evolve it.

Edited by Tenshi

I think I got a Link Stone by talking with the man with the shop in the front area of Addenfall (outskirts) then after that I visited one of the houses in the south of Addenfall and talked to the old man there. Something about link cables and they give you a link stone.

I didn't expect I'd get demolished by Mega Lopunny. Really didn't expect a Scrappy mon to show up

Saw this when I searched for it:

There's aLeafStone hidden in a bush in Keneph Jungle (the part that leads into the treehouse that leads into the part of the cave where Kuiki was).

There's also a Leaf Stone at west end of Blackview

And I think a Leaf Stone was obtainable in one of the Ranger Quests